Is this true? Are cops lives really non-existent? Who are they? What happened?

Is this true? Are cops lives really non-existent? Who are they? What happened?

Attached: Tweet Blue lives don't exist.png (540x436, 190K)

A woman said it, of course it's not true.

Blue lives don't matter. Cops are henchmen of the state that have made it their profession to enforce the will of tyrants for meager pay.

Cops are real, and are needed for civil society.
Anyone who disagrees with this is either an Utopian idiot or possess criminal intent.
Black men who are arrested, get arrested because they commit crimes.

>>cannot take their skin off
but they can stop acting like animals

Attached: aaultalley.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

The first time I read it too fast:
>The young black men robbing cannot take their skin off.
Lol true.

/thread

Imagine actually taking a screenshot of some dumb shit that dripped out of an e-thots twatter

Attached: 1557977597610.png (450x408, 195K)

Someone with a Twitter account post her a gif of pic related.

Attached: image19.jpg (410x500, 51K)

Can we stop with the bullshit, cops are given a free pass if they kill white people too. It just happens to blacks more or at least it gets more attention when it happens to blacks.

>niggers can’t stop being and acting like niggers
She’s not wrong

No one cares when a cop beats up a white guy because whites are rational enough to not chimp out over an edited video clip. Blacks on the other hand...

CHECKMATE LIBERALS

These one-posting shills are getting out of hand. Mods, do your fucking jobs.

Kill yourself, faggot. Sage.

>cannot take their skin off

A pairing knife and a pair of pliers disagree with her.

It doesn't actually happen more to blacks. If you look at the stats you have a higher chance of getting killed if you are white and interacting with the cops than if you are black, assuming you aren't attacking the cop.
The entire narrative of cops killing blacks is inflated by blacks who assault cops.
Cops in Murica will specifically avoid killing niggers because they're more afraid of the bad publicity than they are of death. These scumbags will take out their frustration out by killing unnarmed white people.

Just give them what they want. Stop policing their neighborhoods. Contain them in their ghettos and prevent the degradation from spreading. They don't like police, they can figure out how to police themselves.

>generational trauma
Is she jewish by chance?

She's partially right. "Anti-cop" is implicitly a race matter, notice how these types never once complain about black/asian/latino cops, and even when they do they also try to paint them as "white hispanics". What white cops don't realize is that their skin IS their uniform too.

At least she tried to protect her man.

Bait, but it's not applicable when antifa members harass widows after their husbands die in service. You can take the badge off and bury them but apparently they're still cops.

Why is it always some white cunt zoomer? Tell me again why you want to save these rapemeat whores? Talk about reaction formation. This is the enemy you fucks.

Come back home niggers, make america great again.

>white savior complex for internet points and to virtue signal so tyron will fuck me
This is why woman should have no say in any kind of political matters. They always have the most retarded takes. If blacks dont want to bet killed maybe they should stop killing each other. They're more likely to be shot by other nigs than a cop.

These always make me mad. I live by chicago and can see niggers pulling shit like this. Slavery was a mistake boys.

>1 post
>literally who twitter post
Mods r dead.

>they cannot erase their culture
she’s correct about that one. Niggers are far too stupid to fix their cultural image. It would be as easy as giving up the hood rat dope dealing ooga booga funky jive mup da doo didda lifestyle and simply behaving like humans and raising their children, but that’s asking too much I suppose

Attached: 8B2877C5-B06F-4307-A92C-E247927CDA79.png (400x300, 102K)

This is why they put on ski masks.

gif version

Attached: Black son pranks dad.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

The only people keeping niggers down are niggers. Niggerdom is the greatest threat to black people.

But you can change your culture.

A niggers biggest killler is themselves. Notice how this one shifts blame and talks about her stupid fucking "culture" that "culture" is what's fucking you up.

>Michael Jackson
Gotcha bitch they can’t stop being black, well partly.

*can

>black people cannot take off their skin

Roose_Bolton.gif

AVY DARLING is saying that black theives are born theives, and will die theives...

that's what you get when you let rothschild and mockingbird rule you, yes?

fpbp

Just lol @ listening to anything a woman has to say

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

actually black people can erase their criminal nigger culture that gets them shot. Is this dumb cunt suggesting that police should not exist.

fuck niggers

>generational trauma
Wow now you can be traumatized by things that didn't even happen to you. I need some gibs for generational trauma because of all of the crimes niggers have committed in the last 100 years.

This

go live in your lawless fantasy world, and die
stupid scum, you're worse than the worst. You live in protection provided by others, and then spit on it, too stupid to understand its value

> young black men being robbed

I think it's the opposite

>Black men can't take off their skin

I've seen videos from Africa that disprove that.

Muslims can take off their turbans. Does that mean I can freely dehumanize them now? Because I guarantee they've blown up more shit than the cops.

>she

Go to their profile, it's protected but the description they put out is against "t*rfs" which I assume is terfs.

Terf stands for trans-exclusionary radical feminist, and is what tranny faggots think is their boogie man and they're constantly railing against them more than actual proud bigots like us.