Why the hell are we using Arabic Numerals?

Roman Numerals were perfectly fine.

Our mathematics systems were completely subverted by goat-fuckers as well as street shitters centuries ago. Let's not make that same mistake again.

Attached: RomanNumerals.jpg (1000x1080, 160K)

(VII+VIII)*XII = ?

CLXXX

nice

Of course, only an American could think of such a stupid question

Try again in -2,000 years, this deal is done right now

You must be stupid

Quads by this filthy perverted system don't lie.

In truth, my post there ended as MMMMMMMMMCMXCIX

but then it wasn't quads now, was it?

Attached: ....gif (498x274, 1.25M)

>Roman Numerals were perfectly fine.
they're ok.
but arabic are slightly more practical
doesn't matter because practicality doesn't decide what system one uses, culture and history do.

In the case of arabic numerals they are not strictly arabic AFAIK, they are arabic - indian.

No.

We focus on those who get all subsequent letters instead.

Too many repeating numbers by this current retarded system.

>12345
Absolutely degenerate.
>XIIXIIIIIXIIXXIIIXIIIIXIXXIIIIIIXXIIIIIII
Ahh, now that's something my pegan roots can identify with!

shut up retard. White peoples entire fake matrix ape world is subversion.

Attached: 911 israel.jpg (568x450, 39K)

>12345
>>XIIXIIIIIXIIXXIIIXIIIIXIXXIIIIIIXXIIIIIII

12345 is MMMMMMMMMMMMCCCXLV you faggot

> what is fractions
> what is floating point numbers
Arabs were quite advanced a long time ago because they lived on an intersection of trade routes. They've invented algebra (arabic word btw), so it's understandable that we'd adopt their numerals. But then came radical Islam and destroyed every field of science, that's why they're stuck in medieval ages.

Attached: Slavonic-numerals-en.svg.png (300x273, 7K)

>Roman Numerals were perfectly fine.

that's a retarded statement user

U mad? I wasn't even trying. An I'll do it again just to you. XXIIIIIXXXIIIXIXIXIIXIIXXXIXIIIIIIXXXXIIXXIXIXIIXIp[XIXIIXIXI

Stop using retarded turd-world number systems

express pi in roman numerals.

Fucken based

Attached: 3447D87E-6FBE-4ADE-93FE-C452A49462F0.jpg (559x556, 70K)

b&r

Why the hell do you use base 10?

This reminds me of Korean xenophobia against Chinese characters

>Hurr durr why are you still using hanja for 年月日 are you chinilpa

Now, try using the same argument to get america to use metric.
To be honest before "the prophet muhammed" Islam was the most scientifically advanced culture in the world.

somehow it seems even more stupid.

desu hangul is pretty cool once you learn the history behind it. you fuckers get both an alphabet and a logographic writing system

There was no Islam before that genocidal madman brainwashed people into his murder cult.

Metric should die in a fire.

Why are we not using Japanese numerals?
1234 = 馬鹿外人
Looks so much better.

We are not using the doodles of those we nuked.

they re not arabic, the arabs took then from iranians when they invaded them, who got them from white aryans in india

its the superior system, deal with it

try adding 1234567890 with 9876543210 using roman numerals and see how it goes.

Noodle Doodles. Fucking great!

>Islam was the most scientifically advanced culture in the world

HAHAHAHAHAHA

We're not, we're using Indian numerals.

Arabic numbers are just better.
Latin numbers also look like letters. It's annoying.

With all due respect my American friend, you are wrong.

Attached: 23562345234.png (1024x961, 153K)

it's easier to calculate with arabic/indian

>Arabic Numerals
You gonna take this lying down poos?

its all subjective. you just like round numbers, who fucking cares either way

CLXXX
Eyyyy

III :)

This tough

I + V + X + L + C + D = 666

dont summon demons unnecessarily

>3 is pi
good luck putting a flag on the moon... oh wait.

Better question is, why did arabs stop using their own numerals?

This number system look so inefficient. Hindu-Arabic numerals are far superior, the arabs had good taste.

Then why do they host goat beauty pageants?

>MMMMMMMMM
T'is a shame that we can't do the proper way, X with a bar above it is 10,000. More bars for higher up, cycling through the whole lot each time.
In truth, your post number is C-bar-bar C-bar-bar X-bar-bar M-bar M-bar M-bar C-bar M-bar D-bar C-bar C-bar M X-bar CMXCIX
>I think

its as close as you can get with roman numerals, unless I am missing something. also try to get past poe's law with a smiley. pi is irrational, therefore an approximation such as 3 is fine, but it wont get you on the moon I agree.

I still use roman numerals whenever I'm taking a tally because it annoys people.

All you have to do is make marks like this as you're counting and then read off the total when you're ready. Kinda like this:
IIIIVIIIIXIIIIVIIIIXIII
= XXIII = 23

In 1,000 years people will be saying this about westerners, that we were incredibly advanced then radical jewery came along and sent us back into the medieval ages.
>tfw muslims are going to be arguing with africans in Europe over who's whiter, each calling the other mutt and saying they're the real europeans

Technically every system is base 10.

im going to start using roman numerals for now on. see if anyone says anything

the Sumerians used base 60

They weren't subverted. They culturally appropriated 1234567890.

Attached: lizard.jpg (500x333, 144K)

>Why the hell are we using Arabic Numerals
They are Indian, Mr Zoomer education.

t. Gen X who was still taught they came from India in school

>Why the hell are we using Arabic Numerals?
they are not arabic. the numbers have been invented by white europeans. don't believe all that "eastern inventions" bullshit. to anyone with half a brain it's obvious that anything south and east of italy was just a lang of goat fuckers who had no idea about sciences whatsoever

it was much much later when europeans went on a massive conquest of the east when the eastern goats fuckers finally saw the first concept of science. before that they literally lived like herds of animals roaming the land and feeding of the tries.

all this "eastern invention" bullshit is our modern commie created myth to make the dumb niggers\chinks feel good about themselves.

niggers\chinks have no achievements. they are fucking useless in any intellectual field. the best they can do is copy what we show them.. and they can't even copy well unless closely supervised by us.

But that's also base 10.
>example with "base 10"
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
>example with "base 5"
0 1 2 3 4
10 11 13 14
20 21 22 23 24

Note how the first number in the 2nd row is always 10.

What about hexadecimal?

What part of "technically every system" don't you understand?
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1a 1b 1c 1d 1e 1f
^

You're mistaking the symbol used for "one" for the base. These are separate concepts.

It isn't the symbol used for "one", it's the symbol used for the base number (e.g. in hexadecimal 16 is represented by "10"). The symbol used for "one" is always "1", silly (excluding funny shit like base 1 which is probably a thing).

>Why the hell are we using Arabic Numerals?
We're not.

t. has not passed linear algebra

They aren't Arabic. They're Aryan, originally written in Sanskrit by indo-aryan tribes in Pakistan.

>Islamic cultures were advanced before the founder of Islam founded Islam

>They've invented algebra
False

III.XIV or just π

I never understood why people say Muslims invented algebra when they've almost certainly been taught Greek geometry algebra from a thousand years before Muhammad was even born

Attached: 1557381692898.jpg (514x479, 50K)

10 in base-10 means ten.
10 in base-16 means sixteen, not ten. Therefore, base-16 is not base-10.

10 in base 16 only means "16" because we use base 10, in a base 16 society base 16 would be called base 10 because "16" wouldn't mean 16, it would mean 22.

Societies are not number systems.

I don't understand why you're pushing this. Once you realize you are misusing terminology, you should just admit you made a mistake and carry on with your day.

this are still used in buildings, films, literature etc so its still general knowledge... the large numbers are the ones that I have completelly forgotten..

current year is MMXIX
M(1000) + M(1000) + X(10) + IX(9)

Attached: b82ab93a99307718dd6948e603e6ae38[1].jpg (810x1025, 128K)

Attached: 443147e7adc26ea174ba6057ffedc9ed[1].jpg (810x1025, 134K)

This is some bad bait if I ever saw one
>'murica flag
nvm

>Arabic Numerals

Back then, the Arabs as we now know them were actually fair-skinned whites. So they aren't Arabic numerals, but white numerals--however, various mudskins BLACK'D Arabs until they became the swarthy mutts we see today. The SJW historians will never admit this, though.

Arabic Numerals are easier to understand due its difference from letters, it's like American English worldwide adoption as an international language.

There are 10 kinds of people who understand this post. Those who do, and nine who don't.

Express Zero in roman numerals

nice bait

Because arabic numerals are better one of the reasons being that they express zero.

IV-IV

Zero doesn't exist, its not real, alot like Allah & Muhammad

*tips fedora*

>Burger education, once again showing itself

I think whatever future civilization that inherits the Earth in 1000 years will consider the west to have already fallen by now.

Based. The Wests influence is declining. Idk who will take their place, maybe the Asians?
But at the end of the day, America will fall into degeneracy unless people take drastic action.

Thinking any of these are Arabic is stupid. Vast majority of innovators and great minds in the Islamic Golden Age were from conquered Persian territories, who in turn preserved and studied Greco-Roman literature. Arabs did have their say at one brief moment, then a retard came along and said mathematics are the devil's work and that was it.

we have to go deeper

start with the greeks

Attached: numerals.png (388x184, 12K)

Hi! I'm a reporter for Bait News Network and I'd like to feature you in a show about people who are retarded.

What is this?
Α Β Γ Δ Ε ς Ζ Η Θ Ι

hilarious

deception manipulation and greed.

using normal thinking and observation of everything around you, with numerals you do not need to represent 1billion trillion of anything. except money.

when were they introuduced to european nations and by whom?

long division in roman numerals is a son of a bitch

>5 is repeated throughout to represent the numbers are multiplications of 5 with the base number
>Meanwhile in the roman version their symbols have nothing to do with each other

Use left hand instead of toilet paper.
Brag about Muh numerals.
Smell like Number 2.

You're a brainlet

Because they have good taste

They make it easier for advanced mathematics like '2x^2+46x+9=0'.