How do you know the Holocaust didn't happen, what led you to believe it didn't happen?

How do you know the Holocaust didn't happen, what led you to believe it didn't happen?

Attached: 1243.jpg (1129x752, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSHf7yOqoUY
youtube.com/watch?v=KXwRcsVO5TY
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/POLAND UNDER NAZI RULE 1941_0001.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI&bpctr=1558618768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No unbiased scientific consensus with irrefutable evidence.

Checked. Also Jews lie about everything else.

6,000,000 here
6,000,000 there
6,000,000 everywhere

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-204952~2.jpg (1080x479, 72K)

Cause jews are so honest and forthright

Attached: 1556707485664.jpg (640x553, 90K)

wooden doors joe

Attached: 590038.jpg (1000x954, 150K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-204700.jpg (1080x2160, 1.2M)

>How do you know the Holocaust didn't happen, what led you to believe it didn't happen?

Anyone thinking the Holocaust didn't happen is a retard.
Anyone thinking the Holocaust happened the way it was/is PRESENTED is an even bigger retard.

What happened then?

One third of holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSHf7yOqoUY

There, you have work to do. "SHUT IT DOWN!"

I love the Paulie images. Please post more.

Attached: 1525351877896.jpg (942x750, 368K)

Attached: AuschwitzFact.jpg (1200x555, 357K)

1. It fits exactly into the Allied WW2 propaganda that was used to 'de- Nazify' Germany after the war, which was mostly on demonization.
2. There is no unbiased research that is not funded or undertaken by parties that would profit from affirmative results.
3. The absolutely largest hint comes from the fact that questioning the holocaust is forbidden by law and breaching such laws is met with absolutely draconic punishment.

These three factors indicate heavily that something's up with the whole story.

Checked. Yeah I like these too

Red Cross numbers from the 1970s of persons traced by the international Tracing service

Not numbers of dead.

Of that convinced you then you are fucking stupid

Oh the video where he shows the passage on screen that he then quotes out of context to make is sound ridiculous when you can read it in context and see he is the one being fucking stupid

False claim about the law

Your lies suggest that there is something up with your story

If you basically define unbiased as anyone who is a denier, then the people who affirm it happened will all be dismissed as biased. Ice fallacious argument there.

But fromsomeone using a scum meme flag what do you Expect?

Oh look a sane person. What the hell Re you doing here?

About five million Jews were killed ina systematic way

Attached: ausvapor.png (628x504, 439K)

Except this guy.

Attached: survived_death_camps.jpg (1380x1717, 289K)

I began being sceptical after all the shit I got in school for pointing out that the numbers didn't add up to 6 million. That plus the fact that it's illegal to talk about in some countries is enough proof of some fuckery.

I don't know, I wasn't there, but when stuff like this keeps popping up, then you gotta question the validitiy of what jews keep whining about the Holohoax.

I mean, I might believe they knocked jews gold teeth out to melt it down for gold bars...or using some of them in lab experiments, sure, that probably did happen...

...but BS like that the barbaric nazis had turned the captive jews fat into soap and their skin into lampshades....now that's some tooth fairy level nonsense....wouldn't you agree?

Attached: 1355163590716.jpg (1624x1628, 434K)

And this adorable lady
youtube.com/watch?v=KXwRcsVO5TY

if you just look at the construction of the gas chambers it seems pretty fishy.
normally gas chambers are not designed to fit 30+ people, a large volume room like this would take hours to properly air out, clean out bodies, and prepare for the next group.
also these holes in the roof are supposedly where zyklon-b was dropped in, but this is a very un-german way of engineering a gas chamber. it makes no sense they would design it this way.

Attached: Roof.jpg (504x334, 58K)

A lot of people died in WW2 what makes the tiny fraction of jews that died a holocaust? What is a holocaust? What does the word holocaust mean?

>what makes the tiny fraction of jews that died a holocaust
*what makes the jews who died who were a tiny fraction of the overall casualties a holocaust?

W O O D E N D O O R S

I believe it happened; it's just funny to act like it didn't

Shalom schmuck.

Mythbusters never did an episode on it so its clear it didnt happen.

>what led you to believe it didn't happen?
when that french flag faggot came on Jow Forums every day trying super hard to convince us that it did, i realized that it didn't. it was that simple. thanks french flag user

>it makes no sense they would design it this way
because zyklon b is lighter than air and would just vent out rather than increasing its concentration in the WOODEN DOOR gas chamber full of thousands of kikes that totally couldn't overpower the one ss mann at the door

literally thousands of jews couldn't stampede a guy to stop the killing -- that makes the least sense! thousands of jews vs. 1 magazine of bullets!

there is no undiniable proof it did happen.
"every related document was conviniently burned by the end of the war"
"historians": tracks to a camp = genocide factory
well it's just the same as if you see some yellow pages on a desk of a police officer then you can say they all rape and mistreat you during interogations, wright?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I HATE YOU GO AWAY THE HOLOCAUST IS MOSTLY LIES. FUUUUCK YOU!!!!!

I think it probably did happen, I just don’t think that making it the moral centre of postwar thought was a deep and terrible mistake that may create another one.

I mean, ultimately it is portrayed as the only genocide in history of any modern relevance. I can think of a lot of different people who would take issue with this.

It justifies the behaviour of Israel, which increasingly resembles a rogue state.

There are plenty of logical reasons to simply DISREGARD the Holocausf]t, whether or not the evidence stacks up.

it likley did happen however the deaths are vastly exaggerated, much like these days where conflict death numbers are downplayed or outright falsified for various PR / optics reasons there is little reason to believe that the holocaust death count is anywhere near accurate, it doesnt really matter anyway as there is no way to oppose the orthodoxy without appearing to have suspect political motivations, the silver lining is that the newer generations look back at ww2 as we do WW1 , its may as well be ancient history and its politics & consequences etc are largley irrelevant to modern living.

Red Cross records showing that Jewish women gave birth in the camps after being told over and over that pregnant women were killed immediately over being unfit for work.

I have literally never seen proof that anyone was gassed in a gas chamber.

Attached: 90877390-89DE-4E66-8EDB-31032108B26F.jpg (969x1024, 123K)

>How do you know the Holocaust didn't happen, what led you to believe it didn't happen?
Both grandparents in the war, mums side being Jew in camps, dad's side being Nazi German officer.
Both say the death camps are a outright lie. Mums side denounced jewery for Christianity over the Jew faith allowing lying and all types of degeneracy.
Then when doing the math, the 6 million doesn't work, add to that zero factual evidence.
The British killed more Jews in the camps with their bombing than Germans ever did.

Attached: 1549569997059.jpg (736x716, 67K)

Either the soap lie (widely spread by the Nazis to freak out Jews) not the lampshade story (there may have been one, it is uncertain) are central to the holocaust narrative. The mass shootings, mass gassing, mass murder by starvation and forced labour, the neglect and unsanitary conditions leading to mass death through disease, the systematic use of forced marches, gas vans, and executions - these are the central elements

Denialof the lampshade - who gives a fuck. Deny the soap - sure all historians do that

That isn’t denial of the Holocaust

As for your pictures , the top row I don’t know about.

The second row - yes that is a photo taken in a camp after the Soviets liberated it. So not an issue
The supposed NKVD photo - nope - it is an Einsatzgruppen action.

The others I don’t know about.

So you have a nice mix of fact and fiction there.

You really should try to find out the facts, rather than throw straw men and fakes about

Yes normally gas chambers are designed for small numbers because ormally people are not trying to kill thousands of people a day. Why would the USA design a gas chamber that could kill five hundred people at time, or thousand at a Time? No need.

The Germans had need.

The gas is lighter than air, so drop in the pellets at intervals around the room (so it spreads evenly) then after they are dead, turn on the ventilation system for half an hour and open the roof vents again. Cleaning up takes time, it you have lots of slave labour to do thst, you don’t do the dirty work.

The design makes sense - no need for machinery that breaks down, efficient, easy, cheap, and quick.

Of the thirty million civilians killed in the war, worldwide, 20% were European Jews.

Of the total casualties , about 7% were European Jews.

For a people with less than 2% of the world population that is a massively disproportionate death toll.

In Poland 10% of the population was killed. Half were Jews. So 5% of the non Jewish population, and 97% of th Jewish population in Poland.

A massive disproportionate difference

One third of all Jews worldwide. 60-70% of all Jews in Europe

It isn’t a tiny fraction.

Would work very well. Nice thick oak, two layers of planks with a layer of felt between then, cross laid for strength, with big iron hinges and bolts, and rubber or felt strips around the frame to seal it.

Excellent gastight gas chamber doors which no half starved child or little old lady, or even a full grown powerful man could break in the minutes while they choked to death.

Jews are known liars

Great to know. Obviously that shows you are irrational, stupid and uninterested in the truth, so your opinion doesn’t count on anything.

But glad to know that I have helped make your life worse.

If you pour the pellets in, they hit the floor, and outgas. Ina room of moving people. Thouroughly mixing the gas, and killing everyone. So it is good design.

As for the doors - good heavy wooden, or metal (they used both) doors are hard to break with bare hands, bare feet ina tiled floor, only a couple of people can actually put their weight to bear, and the majority are women and children and the elderly.

In the few minutes while,you start choking (the first warning you get of what is happening) in the dark, do you think you could organise a group of strong men to fight through the crowd and then... pound on the thick oak door with your bare hands, making you exert yourself and breath more deeply?

You have not thought about this have you?

And yes, occasionally a group would rebel, refuse to go in the gas chamber. It is amazing how fast people run away, even into the gas chamber, when a few bursts of machine gun fire, and a group of fit and authoritarian armed guards with clubs and whips attack them and drive them back. Especially when the majority are women and children the old, the emaciated weak, starved and sick.

There are thousands and thousands of related documents

Straw man is not an argument

You know ignorance is a choice. Why do you choose to be ignorant?

Attached: come_home_moische.jpg (600x541, 303K)

Who told you that?

Straw man is not an argument.

Thousands gave birth in Auschwitz (you select hundreds of thousands of fit childbearing age women for slavery on arrival, some are going t be pregnant)

The babies were killed after birth, or, if not Jewish and looked aryan, some were sent for adoption.

Love to see “the math”

Also love to see the proof that the British killed more. That would be big if true

(Of course not true as pulled from your ass, but come on, do try to back up your extraordinary claim, or admit you are bullshitting)

Attached: image0.jpg (542x1099, 270K)

pot calling the kettle black. maybe it's YOU that is the ignorant fuck.

good to see random Anons still raping the shit out of the habitual liar

Kindly educate me.

I would be happy to change my mind. I have been corrected before and have never again said the thing I got wrong, and I acknowledge when I am wrong . So go on, show me something I have got wrong.

Your rape fantasy thing is getting worse. Do you need more time in rehab?

How much do you get paid to sit around on Jow Forums all day and wait for these threads? Are you a full-time IDF employee or just a contractor?

Also, what are your benefits like? Do you get to work remote? How does one get into this line of work?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/POLAND UNDER NAZI RULE 1941_0001.pdf

Attached: glownigger.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Typical poltard reaches for nearest conspiracy theory, and of course also lies about the frequency of my coming here.

Well done, a lie and an innuendo in one post
Extended ad hominem with conspiracy theory

Poster confirmed as unthinking idiot with no arguments

The fact that there is zero evidence for it that isn't apocryphal, and that """survivors""" have admitted 99% of their stories are lies.

so autistic kike in france: where are all the bodies and what is the actual death count
aka
>proof of deaths
actual proof. provide it for once.
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI&bpctr=1558618768

Oh good. This tard is back.

But what about the cage with a bear and an eagle, user? That for sure did happen, r-r-right?

((())) told me it did

The nazis did kill a bunch of Jews. They also killed 10x as many Russians. Jews have a great way of manipulating facts to become a victim . The chosen people have survived for thousands of years as parasites and any chance they get they will seize upon.

Just looking at the amount of original content you post to these threads, plus the speed and consistency with which you respond to them, I think that’s the most logical conclusion.

That, or you’re just unemployed and you have an unhealthy obsession with debating every holocaust denier on Jow Forums.

Obviously. That and the pedal powered brain-bashing/masturbation machines are in the 1% of truth. Clearly.

it was real in my mind(tm)(c)
also nuclear annihilation machines that delete a 5x5x5 meter cube of matter instantly.

Attached: 1552668433111.jpg (750x750, 446K)

>slide&hide

Attached: 1557811890213.jpg (1024x640, 73K)

I originally suspected this guy was a shill. I'm now one hundred percent convinced he's a paid kike. Who sits on pol all day waiting to respond to holocaust threads?

>Gradually I began to notice

yep I was here like a year ago and he was there getting blasted out by truth it's all a giant kraut coverup so he doesn't have real evidence

Yanggang 2019'

Because now there are 6 million jews in America and the Holocaust is soon to happen.

Seriously, if you’re not doing this for work, then how do you pay your living expenses?
Because you clearly spend all day every day on Jow Forums looking for these threads.

20 cent bullet (that’s my cost reloading 9mm today) gets the job done.

But no, they needed to build fancy camps, transport them on trains, and house them for a bit AND THEN GAS THEM.

Yea, seems a bit overly complicated.

Also, I didn’t see any pictures of dead Jews who didn’t already look like they had STARVED to death and died from DISEASE. Hardly any of the bodies look like they even had the strength to walk in to a gas chamber before they died.

They died because WE carpet bombed the fuck out of the German infrastructure!

you can't accept the sacrifice of the lamb of God
if you accept the burnt animal sacrifice of satan
ie the holocaust.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-70d_1538750141.jpg (842x845, 71K)

he is. i call him frog rabbi. he claims to be niether frog nor rabbi. he goes hard, ill give him that. kikes never know when to stop.
all that matters is that americans believe it happened, which most do. kikes on pol just cant leave us alone.

>and hate them
Kek

Rube Goldberg machine of genocides. The polish winter kills as well as any bullet.

>There are thousands and thousands of related documents
tu parle, tu marche
show me

you know very well that there are mass graves at every camp. some quite massive. You know very well that the mass shootings on the eastern front were recorded by the shooters - reporting over a million jews killed. The actual numbers for the deaths at each camp are hard to verify - most records were destroyed. In addition there were no records kept at all at many camps. At treblinka and Auschwitz where hundreds of thousands were killed on arrival, they did not bother to count or record the names of the immediately murdered.

Hundreds of thousands died in ghettos, and on forced marches. Their graves, and names and numbers, are difficult to verify.

A quarter of a million were killed in Romania, by the Romanians, and we have almost no records of them.

So giving definitive totals for any site is difficult. All have to be estimations.

But census data suggests a 5.5 million (give or take) decline in the number of european jews. You can probably chalk half a million down to natural wastage adn teh exigencies of war, but the rest - 5 million approx, will be reasonably attributable to systematic mass murder adn maltreatment resulting in death.

millions of course are scattered all over europe. but the huge mass graves found at Sobibor, Chelmno, Blezec, Treblinka and Auschwitz, plus the thousands of recorded mass graves across the eastern states, account for a fair few millions.

as for proof of deaths - well, they were alive in 1939, and they were not in 45, so something happened...

what proof do you need?

oh great two false claims in one sentence.

nope, no historian supports that shit story.

not part of the holocaust

>and on forced marches

Then why did they leave the 7k behind in auschwitz who were unfit to evacuate to other camps? Were they afraid of comitting warcrimes?

>still can't provide any proof of the deaths

Attached: 1557284971780.png (500x300, 42K)

They stop when the coin drys up. Probably doest give two shits about the holocaust, just gets paid to dispute any and every thread.

Shit, there are reoccurring threads I passionately disagree with but don't waste my time on every single one. Maybe occasionally popping in and giving my two cents from time to time.

No, this guy doesn't have conviction. He has a job. A job paying him to combat any anti holocaust threads.

lol like fucking clockwork, always the French fuck with these threads

Endless clear as day paid JIDF shills CONSTANTLY shilling round the clock. If they get caught up in a lie they just stop responding to that poster. The shills "evidence" is clever use of semantics and emotive reasoning while gishgalloping falsehoods to overwhelm any persons criticisms.

Gradually i began to hate them

>That, or you’re just unemployed and you have an unhealthy obsession with debating every holocaust denier on Jow Forums.

you may have hit gold there.
I have a terrible case of SIWOTI syndrome. I had avoided these threads for years (along with flat earth adn moon landing hoax threads, supposing they were of a similar level of stupidity - of course now I know that the flat earth guys are actually better justified in their retardation) and when I finally did look at a thread on this topic a couple of years ago I was astonished by how easy it was to debunk all the claims made. It has been a goldmine of opportunity to learn (sometimes deniers come up with new shit, but it is always shit) and have fun arguing.

yes, I do it for the lulz.

>but we have picture proof

Attached: 1546492662096.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

anyone mentioning the masturbation machines instantly reveals their intellectual hinesty level. As in they have no intellectual honesty.

you have either done no fact checking, or simply do not care about the truth.

bet you can't even tell me what the peddle driven brain bashing machine is.

>Who sits on pol all day waiting to respond to holocaust threads?
not me.

>you have no honesty because you disproved our other hoaxes
>xdddddddd gottem

Attached: 1557532289824.png (488x720, 243K)