Aus/pol/ - boomers, chinks, poos and nigs edition

A white and cohesive nation is unstoppable. But we have pic related instead.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-221151.jpg (1213x1623, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/innovation/what-its-like-to-ride-on-sydneys-shiny-new-metro-northwest-driverless-trains/news-story/8b247f49b59a136c864509614b54b175
youtu.be/Rb-z5e023ME
twitter.com/markhumphries/status/1131506314381631495
macrobusiness.com.au/2019/02/sa-rejoice-youre-losing-battle-attract-migrants/
theage.com.au/national/victoria/my-face-was-broken-into-pieces-us-doctor-on-being-bashed-outside-australian-open-20180122-p4yyql.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Shitney is a hellhole

Attached: shitney.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>morrison gov does a huge backflip
>doesnt cut any taxes
>removes franking credits for pensioners
>BACK IN BLACK XD

That's Beijing surely?

and i thought strathfield was bad enough

You forgot
>increases immigration

God I just want this fucking economy to end, I'll take eating beans and rice every day while stitching up my own clothes and hearing the mum nextdoor whoring herself out to pay for her kids over this shit

lol

Another Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

And yet another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

>Also

Just had some ALDI profiteroles, nasty shit...... would not recommend.

Yeah looks like Shanghai. Certainly not Sydney

aldi is a decent place to shop, but its existence seems to frustrate a lot of people

looks like a bunch of liberal voters

>trick normies fresh out of school to invest in the property market by being able to now pay their deposits for a home loan with a coles credit card
new generations of wagies STIMULATING THE ECONOMY. Little do they know, those metricon cardboard commieblock units on tiny shit land have no value, have been unaffected by the housing market crash and will probably remain the value (or less) for the next hundred years.

I keep watching videos of dirt poor villages in Russia where you can buy a home for $2000AUD and all of the locals are still moderately healthy and look a lot happier and friendlier than here.

We have everything here in Australia to feed ourselves and manage a domestic economy without massive immigration and investment but it'd be impossible to convince the locals to buy local without some kind of global catastrophe. Can't even get people to pay 15c more for milk to support the farmers

this government assistance program for first home buyers (5% deposit, government acting as a guarantor to avoid LMI) needs to be passed by the house and senate first, right? i forgot what does and doesnt have to go through parliament in order to become law, its mostly shit thats involved with spending right?

Fucking nihilistic coward backing down in the last thread.

C O W A R D
O
W
A
R
D

boomers are chads, inescapable truth
chad is chad because he keeps it simple, and fights through any pain that causes through sheer protein and sugar based brute force, he trashes anyone that tries to make things more complicated, anyone that tries to subvert fundamental laws of biology, like leftists, are easily slain
he forges an opportunistic path, while the left tries to appeal to some fantasy ideal of humanity, and the far right tries to appeal to vermin unable to separate themselves from bovine routines

Anyone here heard about the 3m flatty some bloke caught just the other day?

Everything

>Anyone here heard about the 3m flatty some bloke caught just the other day?
No.
Would have put up a good fight.

It goes house of reps, senate and then GG. Technically the Governor General gets final say but I’m not sure they’ve ever knocked anything back. Anyone know?

It's doesn't really matter, the government pretty much has a majority in the senate with some puppets to help cross the line so they can do what they want and Labor adopted the policy without even considering the funding so it would be strange for them to backflip.

It'll get through easy but the policy is weird and doesn't really help anybody, it just encourages irresponsibility and will no doubt leave young normies in financial ruin for the rest of their adult lives

holy fuck thats massive, imagine the size of its spines on the side of its head

i saw a 1 m sand flatty when i was snorkelling as a kid and it scared the shit outta me. cunt was trying to hide at the bottom of a river by covering itself in sand and i couldnt see shit for a while

boomers are parasites, inescapable truth
FTFY

Mate it was fucking huge dog of a cunt. Took 4 hours to reel in using a the leg of a yowie for bait

Didn't the GG knock back Whitlam?

A GG knocked back PM Whitlam of his position

I keep finding myself going back to the old Australian poets from the late 1800s, the core message seems to be that Australia can be something more than what other countries want it to be, that we just need to try and we will get what we were destined to get, just like how the USA became the freest country on Earth through a single document and pure willpower
I hear that message and it hits something deep inside of me
I'm getting angrier every day, this isn't what we were promised and it definitely isn't what we deserve

Reminder that the people at Eureka were black

Attached: 1545022939682.jpg (844x1044, 120K)

Just checked. Regarding bills no GG has declined royal assent. Think they’ve recommended changes a few times though. What happened with Whitlam?

>Thinks I backed down
>Thought didn't enter through his head that I might have not even been behind my computer

Sorry user, I know you think you're important, but my new Laptop battery needed to be picked up.

>Also

Just downloaded Dauntless, gonna be a long night gaming.

chad is a parasite larping as something good
that's why the west has found it so profound for a long time
they used to be called 'bad boys' and there was a million articles trying to justify why women wanted to fuck them
the problem is the west wants to think it's still a civilised place when it's far from it

Oh right. Never knew that. I was referring to knocking back a bill for royal assent. But fuck, what a power move, gonna read up on that now

Sydney is getting more chink'd and poo'd by the day and there's nothing you can do about it

werent the CIA planning on creating a Chilean style coup to get rid of Whitlam?

1m is pretty big mate. Yeah 3m, fed the whole town, had to take it home on a trailer

its been creeping into newcastle for a long time now. we are getting poo'd harder though

They did and it worked

This. Chad being an example of what men should be is a whole meme that can’t die fast enough. If that’s the kind of mindset the boomers and their children have then this country does deserve to be overrun by vermin.

Been happening here in Adelaide for about the last 3 years. Been seeing it really accelerate recently.

t-thanks burgers

Can an Eternal Bruce user please repost the photos of the Sydney trains being 90% shitskin?

What should a man be then?
Chad is a physically fit, socially adept friendly bloke who is successful

>went to visit my brother in adelaide at the start of the year
>tfw really enjoyed it

id probably move if i could get work down there, what a nice place. only downside is the drivers suck, its like half of them are off with the faeries or some shit

Attached: 1546256520323.jpg (250x226, 7K)

but shitney finally starts to catch up what's happening in the rest of the world:
news.com.au/technology/innovation/what-its-like-to-ride-on-sydneys-shiny-new-metro-northwest-driverless-trains/news-story/8b247f49b59a136c864509614b54b175

Cuckbourne is on full up-side-down construction to it's metro system too.

Attached: ShitneyDriverlessTrain.jpg (649x487, 56K)

Adelaide drivers are terrible and also I noticed they never let anyone cut in when a lane is ending. What did you like about it? Most of my family lives there and I am from rural SA but live in Brisbane now. To me it looks a bit run down and is too cold for my liking

Whitest state :^)
>for now

yes they really are abject scum, they always have been, when you literally have to be a far lesser person in order to fuck the better women then there is simply no way a people can survive that intact they will simply perish because whatever good men there are will turn to an inevitable disgust and hatred and through no fault of their own become bad men

Based Native Shitneysiders

Attached: D7DsGUrX4AEhO1I.jpg (1200x800, 182K)

Attached: Whitlam What Happened .png (1117x763, 131K)

>t-thanks burgers
It was probs for the best.
We really are a puppet country now.

Here's a good video to demonstrate just how FUCKED and JUSTED we are all about to become for the next 30 years at least.

youtu.be/Rb-z5e023ME

CRASHING THIS ECONOMY WITH NO SURVIVORS!
>except boomers, chinks, nigs and poos
>nigs and poos
>booooomers, chinks, nigs and poos
>nigs and poos
>AND BOOMERS AND CHINKS AND NIGS AND POOS
>BOOMERS CHINKS NIGS AND POOS

He’s a whoremonger. Can’t complain women are whores when you give props to chad. Letting your daughters become whores is a sign you’re giving up the country to whoredom for the benefit of the rich. Chad is the presented ideal to the lemmings for this cause. Forget whoremonger, he’s just whore.

twitter.com/markhumphries/status/1131506314381631495
ABC can't contain themselves, here's some comedy.

Yeah, just read up on it, thanks for enlightening me, interesting stuff desu I always thought Whitlam was relatively well liked. Wonder if anything like this will happen again

adelaide is getting CHINKED

>if i could get work down there
Adelaide doesn't have any jobs, it never had.
Australia is an interchangeable word to Sydney + Melbourne.
Jobs have concentration effect, a city has more jobs, more jobs will come to that city.

Attached: SudaneseWelcome.jpg (634x951, 103K)

doesnt take too long to travel across the city, seems like a nice layout, thought the massive park in the middle was pretty sweet. also my brother lives near mclaren vale so driving from there to the city each day on the coast was amazing. that coastline is beautiful. the sheer amount of wineries is a little meme worthy though. fuck tonne of olive trees on the side of the road i noticed kek.

perth has a handful of the same shitty driving habits, like that one where theres cars trying to turn across an intersection, move up into the middle of the road, and rush across when the light turns amber and the oncoming cars stop

Wonder if she will still say that when she is raped or mugged by a Sudanese immigrant. Sad that that is often what it takes for these people to change their minds

Not to the degree of the other states.

>SA rejoice: You’re failing to attract migrants
macrobusiness.com.au/2019/02/sa-rejoice-youre-losing-battle-attract-migrants/

how about we wait until it actually happens

is scomo going to cut my neetbux???

Yeah my mum lives down that way too. That road along the coast towards the city is beautiful. In terms of getting across the city I always found it to be pretty slow given the size since it is mostly 60kmh arterial roads. Brisbane is twice as big but takes a similar amount of time.
Yeah every city has its bad habits, in Brisbane it seems cunts either don’t indicate or indicate with half a second warning.

probably wait until next budget, now that they feel like they should be in power after winning an election where the votes swung in their favour they'll crack down hard on the neets. its the LNPs favourite punching bag

Shouldve voted Greens

Attached: take_the_greenbux.gif (608x593, 392K)

Not sure about her but this American doctor still LOVES it after he got bashed, even gave a thumbs up for it:
"This is a random act, it can happen anywhere in the world. It is a magical city you have some of the friendliest folks on earth here. We’ll be back, we’ll certainly be back, it’s thumbs up to that.”
theage.com.au/national/victoria/my-face-was-broken-into-pieces-us-doctor-on-being-bashed-outside-australian-open-20180122-p4yyql.html

Attached: OneBashADayKeepsDoctorAway.jpg (480x360, 38K)

(((Harry Triguboff))) said the following about an interest rate cut:
>I think that will be very good, it will be a great help to real estate market, which is very weak. I think that it will give hope or it will give the reason for people to buy and not to pull out, not to think. We had a sale of 5 apartments in Surfers Paradise, the people from China, Hong Kong, didn't know whether to go ahead or not. But once they saw the results of the election and the movements of everyone, they're going ahead. So we already feel the difference.

Attached: MERELY A COHENCIDENCE.jpg (1054x740, 152K)

You must be new here you old fuck
Your grave gets dug up to create foundations for the 'New Australians' you wanted.

>Wonder if she will still say that when she is raped or mugged by a Sudanese immigrant
#NotAll
Or as are cases in Nordistan, not reporting them for fear they will be deported.

I thank the user who posted the image for reminding me why I don't mess with THOTs.

Pathetic. Should’ve been bashed harder it seems

What in the fuck are they thinking reducing required deposit to 5%? When the rates inevitably rise and house prices plummet again you're going to end up with a fuckload of people who just can't afford their mortgages.
Labour is fucked for going along with it but coalition is even more fucked for suggesting it, it doesn't fix the underlying issue of ridiculously expensive housing and rent.
Too much foreign money in this country
FUCK OFF
WE'RE
FULL

It’s stupid. Strict lending requirements is part of the reason we cruised through the GFC. We have even higher capital requirements for banks now so hopefully that’ll offset it a bit and we don’t go to complete shit when the market crashes and all these loans fail to perform

It's almost like the (((economy))) is a lie sold to average joes. People are happier in small ethnically homogeneous communities even if they're dirt poor.

That being said. Rates are pretty low lately. Why would anyone sign up for a variable rate loan? I’m not looking at buying a house so I don’t know the full story, am I missing something?

>go through with this silly scheme
>housing market keeps falling
>first home buyers go into negative equity, default on their loans
>government gets stuck with a massive bill
>huge cuts to neetbux and dsp are passed to save some coin

Attached: 1532654486805.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Yeah man it’s sad. I had trouble convincing friends to spend just a little extra to buy legit Australian owned. They eventually came through thank fuck

Fuck the royals and fuck the uk, republic soon.

well the crash was going to happen eventually delaying the inevitable is a terrible idea

lets be real who could afford a mortgage even at 3% with a 1.5-2million dollar price point

Redpill me on lads society. Ideology is based but seems obvious it would attract a lot of losers and glowniggers. Anyone here offer any insight? I would be down if they actually weed out the low IQ brainlets that would generally be attracted to this kind of thing.

>t. Sydney based, self employed and rich enough that I could contribute alot of resources to the right cause without any consequence from kike media or doxxing.

arent variable loans generally sold at a lower interest than their fixed rate counterparts? always thought that people went variable rate if they wanted to redraw, refinance, etc. arent most personal (car) loans variable rate? also thought that they were the only option for people with ordinary (((credit ratings)))

I only go to aldis for peanuts/dimsims and 69c tins of sardines in oil 125g, 27 grams of protein...Oh yeah and some 68c tins of Italian tomatoes. Yeah that's right i'm 140kg ripped, get on my level faggots!

Sure it wasn't a wobby? If not post the pic cunt!

i voted animal welfare party

>A white and cohesive nation is unstoppable. But we have pic related instead
Your country is better off with chinks nigs & poo's

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Neets and DSP get the rope first. Had a couple abos kids clean my windscreen today at the traffic lights for a couple dollars,literally aboriginals and they earn a more honest dollar than you.

It doesn't have much effect because 10K applications cap per year.
People go for this scheme usually wouldn't buy property with high price tag - they will have to pay much more to the bank, so the total money involved won't be that much.
The only way to solve housing problem is to let market crash, enter into the next cycle.
CHYNA government actually helped on this because they cracked down money outflow since 2 years ago if I remember correctly.
Our government is total greedy shit, suck any money fluid they can get no matter the source.

Attached: Sell_More.png (634x398, 625K)

>What in the fuck are they thinking reducing required deposit to 5%? When the rates inevitably rise and house prices plummet again you're going to end up with a fuckload of people who just can't afford their mortgages
>When you answer your own question.
Also this is the fundamental error democracy causes. As long as it doesn't happen in your 4 year tender, does it really affect you?

Just kick it down the road for someone else to deal with.

Are you 7 foot or got your scales set to pounds?

>i voted animal welfare party
what sort of faggot are you?

why do you live around abbos?

Why do neets think they are any better than the pajeets and chinks flooding this country

>giving money to coons

The absolute state of wagecuck intellect

Nice golden handshake from the government would persuade any cunt

You don’t have to live around them to see them. Those cunts love going walk about

It ties to prediction.
People sign up for fixed interest loan because they predict the interest rate will rise. If banks predict the same trend they usually would reduce the time frame of that fixed interest, say 3 years.
If you predict interest will fall you would then prefer variable interest loans so that you can save money down the road.

Better than living with chinks, nigs and poos. Something tells me that faggot lives around all four though

Can anyone explain to a ruskie how does centrelink work? If you're a NEET, you just go there and collect your money to buy more beer?

Imma big guy

FUCK OFF BORIS WE ARE FULL

Oi, I ain't planning to immigrate or nothing. I'm unskilled and not chink/brown/block, so they won't take me in, relax your buttocks mate.