What the FUCK is up with the UK voting system??

I go in to vote. I don't even need my vote card or any form of ID. I literally just tell them my name and they give me a ballot paper.

There are no pens anywhere. You MUST use a pencil. What the fuck? Why would they provide pencils instead of pens? What's stopping anyone from just changing your vote?

On top of this, the "staff" was compromised of two black people (one man, one woman). No supervisors. Just these two niglets dealing with pencil-marked ballot papers.

How difficult is it to ask people to bring ID with them to vote? How difficult is it to provide ballpoint pens? Is this all done deliberately?

How is it like in your country?

Attached: gay.jpg (968x681, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-dmv-illegal-immigration-licenses-20180404-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They ask for ID
As for the pens vs pencil, I'm not sure anymore it has been while but it think it was pens.

Pretty much same deal here in Australia user. No ID to vote, use a pencil to vote etc but maybe like 5 or 6 people volunteers running the joint.

We use pens in the US, but we also have voting machines for more efficient election corruption.

I've only ever voted once, and I had to take a thing that came in the post. can't remember the details lol

You can use a black pen. If you take one.

Here you need an ID + you need to sign + you can vote only in the town where you live so in only one place.
I don't understand countries without obligatory ID check.

Attached: 1558375632760m.jpg (1024x863, 116K)

They use pens locally for me

So easy to have a secure fair efficient accurate system. They'd rather (((rig))) it

I was thinking of this earlier and how easy voter fraud must be if organised. The way you apply to vote seems like anyone could do it too.

I walk into the station hand in my card. They do not ask for id, name, proof of address or residence. Bring a pen always.

We have to use pens but then Al Franken finds a ballot box 80/20 in his favor at midnight and they allow it.

Process in NL:

>Be legal resident
>Be officially registered at adress
>Receive voting pass + call to vote, mentions date, to bring valid ID and suggests your nearest polling station
>On day of vote -> Go to poll, hand in voting pass and ID
>Get back ID and ballot paper
>(optional) Color a box with a candidate of your choice, with red pencil
>Throw ballot in box blank or with a vote. Both are valid options.

Erasing red pencil is nearly impossible, and the process of counting the votes involves a lot of volunteers and official oversight. Not completely bulletproof, but it'd be far easier to make ballots dissapear than to change the vote.. Adding ballots wouldn't work, because cast ballots in a polling station need to match the voting passes they've collected.

Not sure why pencil over pen, but it's always been pencil.. They did a test with computers when I was very young, but it was deemed to be less safe/tamper proof than classic paper ballots.

I will be doing so next time.

I had to show up with some kind of ID and a voter pass.
There was one pencil chained to the desk.

>There was one pencil chained to the desk.

Same here. Can't let them Dutchies get free pencils.

>democracy
guarantee those two were throwing out every vote cast by a white person, and there is literally nothing anyone can do about it.

Attached: v63in1p4aaf01.png (634x957, 461K)

The pencils are also chained here lmao

That a voting card just telling you where to vote

Oh, and Wiki just taught me that it's allowed to bring your own pen, marker or pencil as long as it is RED.

Last election they had pens, next one I will be sure to bring one as I don't trust the Castro Liberals to conduct a fair election.

t. Western Canadian secessionist.

Attached: IMG_4641.jpg (500x436, 52K)

I've voted in my brothers name too, because he's an idiot who wouldn't even think about voting.

No ID check here either, but your name will be scrapped out from voter's roll. I strongly support ID check, must be passport not usual ID because driver's licence can't prove you're a citizen.
Always use your own pen, never use pencil, even they provide to you.
Always vote below the line if you have a proportion + preference voting. If you vote above the line you're effectly given up your preference to those parties.
All of these don't really matter, democracy is a mistake.

Attached: UK_School.jpg (634x496, 98K)

UK glows

Attached: 99A07073-AA98-4B59-9C2F-172B16EB6EC5.png (480x300, 259K)

You bring your voter card, to one of several eligible voting stations, which is mailed to your address which entitles you to one vote. You show your ID to confirm that you are you... They cross your name off of the voter registry. You then vote by selecting your candidate with either a felt marker or a pencil... Then you fold your ballot so the selection cannot be seen and drop it into the voting box yourself.

In NYC it’s young blacks and childless boomer cat ladies working the polls. No ID required. In the 2016 election, one of the cat ladies kept trying to look at my ballot. Later, my roommate said the same thing happened to him when he went in to vote.

>one of the cat ladies kept trying to look at my ballot
You must have voted some racist xenophobic candidates.

#DemandVoterID
>pic related

Attached: BB16373C-3276-4D53-A135-5FABBBEBEB17.jpg (1024x683, 121K)

With legal power of authority, or just because the system is flawed? In NL you can legally vote for 2 other people, provided you have their voting pass with a signature granting you power of authority and a valid ID that corresponds to the name on the voting pass.

>I don't even need my vote card or any form of ID. I literally just tell them my name and they give me a ballot paper.
Yep. Its insane.

You can bring your own pen however.

Because they don't ask for ID. They just ask for name and address then give you a ballot.

I think you can vote for other people, but I don't get on with my brother, so I didn't even ask him kek

Well they check you're address too.

It's crooked and fixed in favor of anti-nationalist parties. Voter fraud should be punished as severely as counterfeiting but never will be in the current system because of whom each benefits. We all know whom.

Why your ID is not required in your country Rosbifs???
It's so retarded

Attached: D6yyTtzW4AA6vy0.jpg (900x600, 91K)

So antifa can vote multiple times. Gotta play them at their own game and do the same.

Here, we go to our reserved voting ballot box area - which is usually in a school near our house.
They have our names there already.
You have to know your "Voting ID number" which I usually get by searching online after puting my ID number and the parish in which I reside / am registered.

Then, I go to the ballot box, they require our ID card, they check if we are who is there on the card and if the ID number is correct and previously reserved for that specific classroom in that specific school in that specific parish.

We then are offered the ballot paper and a pen. We are supposed to mark a cross in the candidate(s) we chose.
(I said plural because sometimes we vote in multiple candidates, for mayor and "parish president" and for the council of the municipality - each one in a different paper or ballot box)

We then have to fold it in a specific way (into 4?) and put it in a black box.
People are there - usually 5 or so - supposedly people afiliated with the largest parties but also "volunteers" who earn 50€ or so to see the process and count the votes.
Usually police is also near by, usually two policemen for each school.

People who count the votes are those of the major parties and supposedly neutral "volunteers". The police suposedly watches them over. I dunno though... I've never counted votes.

It's pretty chill, really.
Despite in some areas it is "traditional" for people to refuse to allow the election to take place in order to protest some shit or whatever.
Usually rural parishes that ceased to exist or something.

They're chilling hard for the (((electronic vote))) though.
And mayors in large emigrated towns bring all the emigrants from France and Switzerland at their expanses for them to vote for them in mass.
This happens in parishes with only 30 people but with 3.000 people living in Switzerland and France who are still registered there.
But it's usually the two main centre parties who do this.

>Voter fraud should be punished as severely as counterfeiting
It literally makes no logical sense that it isn't.

>want to vote UKIP but The Brexit party has split votes
>don't trust Nige much anymore
>have the option to vote for Tommy but I know he's a zionist
What do I do, lads? I've been sitting on this one all day.

Attached: 1517529619515.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Vote Tommy. Hitler was a Zionist too.

I didn't have the option of Tommy so I voted for UKIP. Fuck Farage's BreCuck Party.

They ask you for your name and your address, not everyone has photo ID. I work registering NHS patients at a GP practice, a disappointing number of people have no interest in a driving licence or traveling abroad so we use bank statements or utility bills as proof of address but there's privacy concerns with volunteers seeing them. You don't need ID to pick up your morphine scripts either.

Woah. I didn't know that. I just have to worry when the guy I might be voting for wears literal Mossad shirts and sits for photos in Israeli tanks.
I wanted to vote for UKIP but all the boomers around here where I live (Very strong labor zone) are either voting for Labor, or the ones who support Brexit are going for Nigel. It's fucked. Nige is a fucking retard.

Nigga just vote Ukip

This is what my heart says. Batten has meme potential. Can't flatten the Batten.

In our parliamentary system you don’t usually have to directly rig the vote to reach a predetermined outcome, just modulate the turnout among particular demographics in the key constituencies

The only example of blatantly fraudulent rigging I can think of is when Nigel stood to be MP in Thanet (2010?)

you don't need that

Trips of mundane truth. No polling card is needed, lads.

Attached: 1489540713926.png (500x647, 528K)

>How is it like in your country?
worse.

It's pens here. That has to be deliberate

I think I voted once with a pen. ID was required iirc.

Attached: 1527869319788.jpg (600x337, 29K)

If you don't vote for Nigel you are a traitor to your country and should hang.

How do you have doubts?

How would I Rub your X out if it was made with pen?.
Who ya thinks counting your vote ;)

Attached: refugees-welcome-oneworld.jpg (600x900, 65K)

it's the same way in my state although they use pens. common sense says if you don't need a loicense to vote like you do for everything else or they will arrest you--that they must want to make voter fraud easy.

They use pencil because it won't stain, whereas ink could.
With ink one could potentially drench the paper in as much ink as they can get away with, then chuck it in with the other ballots, invalidating a lot of them

Yeah it is weird that voting is the one thing in Britain you don't need ID for.

I just walked in and told them my name and address. no ID needed.

I was going to go as my dad and vote leave when we had to vote for the referendum

>national ID with one of the highest levels of locks worldwide
>your id has your address, you're locked down to voting to a certain local polling station
>station staff is composed of (everyone is a normal citizen unless otherwise specified)
>president
>secretary
>"vocal"
>a representative of each political party
>ine appointed observers
>international and independent bodies observers
>president has to show and everyone has to agree that
>everything is sealed and hasn't been tampered
>check all list and number of ballots match
>voting has you check that your id is on the list along with your id
>markers for ballots
>they mark your finger with an special ink that takes days to wear off

and still there's electoral fraud. wew lad

Oh nothing, just how he betrayed the UKIP party, capitulated to islam and political correctness, and effectively split the Brexit vote for his own sense of self satisfaction, from what I can tell.
Maybe you didn't get the memo but that's okay m8.

My god. I hate my country.

He also GTFO's when there's actual work to do..

Last time I went to vote the woman at the desk wouldn't take my card and instead made me give me name and address without looking at it, so that's something I guess.

This photo has the same 'energy' as that meme where it's the family all looking at user who just finally came out of his room on thanksgiving.

East midlands here, they've rolled out mandatory voter ID this election. A few years ago I tried to show the poll staff my ID and they found it offensive proving I was who I said I was..

Do it then

Just voted. Place was swarming with liberal filth. I don't think these positive polls for Brexit Party are accurate. I think they are gaslighting people so they don't bother to vote.

Obviously vote for Tommy, he's the one that rocks the establishment the most and getting him elected will unleash a wave of pure football hooligan power all across the country.

Strange. Here in Derby I wasnt asked for my ID

this is common in every election in the west
They tell you that you have to use their pencils or the vote will be invalid. Even if you secretly use a pen they will throw your ballot away declaring it invalid. I have seen this in every single election in the west over the last years.
The radical left side loves to play the good guys by helping these voting places so they can do leftist shit because ???democracy is important???

fooking sheep shaggers committing voter fraud
I think they are rolling out voter ID for you guys in May m8

Absolute unit. And a world class NEET too.

walk into polling station muslim guy in full pyjamas coming out with four girls no older than 11, all in burkas. Hear one girl saying, I’ll vote for Labour when i’m older they’re the best one.

FFFUUUUUUU

Attached: 10992681-BA9F-40DD-B033-5F0D3B56E38A.jpg (512x768, 79K)

You just experienced (((democracy))), fren

This is wrong and you are a spastic.

Hot dang.... I'm moving to South Dakota, fuck dis sheeeeeet.

This is correct.

You are assigned a voting centre near your address.
You must present the ID when voting and that's it.
We don't use pens/pencils because we don't have to mark anything except for the Senate but I don't know what they use for those.

Democracy is a waste or time anyway.

I rode into the polling station on a dirt bike, popped out a fine Cuban and put a nice big X next to our boy Nigel.

based Texas requires state ID in order to vote. Was even upheld by an appellate court

The people overseeing these votes in my area are always pakis.

Just got back from voting. Didn't even have my poll card or ID just said my name and voted with a fucking pencil. What the fuck.

>California driver's license program for those here illegally surpasses 1 million drivers
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-dmv-illegal-immigration-licenses-20180404-story.html

>Assembly Bill 60, which took effect in January 2015, requires the DMV to issue driver's licenses if applicants can prove their identity and California residency, as well as meet all testing requirements, regardless of whether they can show they are in the country lawfully. As of March 30, about 1,001,000 immigrants have obtained the licenses, which are renewable after five years.
>regardless of whether they can show they are in the country lawfully
>regardless
fuck off

Attached: 1538304466035.png (494x494, 292K)

sorry wrong thread

Like I said, you're a spastic.

>Hitler was a Zionist too.
Indeed. And look where that lead. Right to where we are now.

I have seen Niggers throwing away shit ton of le pen ballots live streaming themselves and I have seen the outrage on twitter/fb that a lot of le pen ballots that were shipped were already damaged thus invalid (Macron's were intact). The French government shipped "accidentally" 1m ballots to frogs outside of frogland where they voted 95% for Macron. (look at the yellow vest.. they are still protesting but the government decided to ignore the volk)

in austria the left side larped as right wingers and posted stupid extreme propaganda which they referred to with their real accounts how evil the right sight is. (got memory holed in the west)

In America 1m dead people voted for Hillary Clinton

Mathematicians in Germany found that german elections are fraudulent and their outcomes are unexplainable

And the Media... don't get me started on this one

Please kill yourself

I was torn too. In the end I voted for the Brexit Party.

Based and Dakota pilled
(Will be North for me though)

Same here. Every anti-EU vote is another shit on Sharia May.

The pencils are because they could plant pens with disappearing ink

Don't. Hate Jews instead.

Attached: 1558588924114m.jpg (724x1024, 100K)

Pencils are fine, you can't remove that without a trace and change it unless you made your cross extremely lightly. I always scratch that motherfucker on hard. Or you can just take a pen with you, that's fine.

Fundamentally however, it's pieces of paper, you either trust the people organizing the voting or you do not. If you don't then there's loads of other ways for them to meddle, they could just burn all the votes and then print out more vote ballots and fill them in.

I think there's a decent amount of oversight with the people who do it, there was about 6-7 staff at the place I signed mine so it would take a lot of collusion.

You also have to remember that voter fraud like this is very hard, you need many thousands of votes changed before you can make a dent in any kind of decision and that would be noticeable because there would be so many people going to vote that had names crossed off as already voted that it would be reported. Voting fraud with this system is just too hard, take 5 minutes to think about what you'd need to do in order to pull it off any not get caught, it's basically impossible.

What do any of these things have to do with ballots being thrown away because voters didn't use a pencil? Way to move the goalposts you slimy fucking Hun.

Attached: RaDwbFP.gif (536x500, 3.7M)

You don't say...

Attached: no loicense for that scissor.jpg (624x960, 72K)

>oy vey goy, shut your mouth! there's no such thing as voter fraud, it's so hard to do! no one would ever do it!

Take your pills schizo.

are you sure you're allowed to prescribe medicine over the internet? don't you need a license for that?

>What the FUCK is up with the UK voting system??
>You MUST use a pencil. What the fuck? Why would they provide pencils instead of pens?
>What's stopping anyone from just changing your vote?
You answered your own question. How's that nogunz thing working out for ya, subject?

Attached: 4cTYdB7.jpg (1920x1440, 300K)

Here we have to provide some ID, there's usually several people working at a voting station and they're usually all boomers. You have to use pens that are attached to the desk.

Funny how even our system of voting is more functional

Exact thing in the 2016 American election. Had to show zero proof of citizenship.