Are you prepared for the hordes?

People have been trampled to death for $200 tvs
When the EMP or other disaster strikes and the power goes out, what is your plan?
It will only take about 1 week with no power(even in a moderate emergency) before the hordes come out in panic and start raping and pillaging.
What is your exit strategy?
cityfags you don't even stand a chance.

Attached: 88.jpg (900x698, 97K)

>1 week
as soon as the emp hits i'm going straight to the pharmacy down the street and taking fucking everything.
i will be the pharmacist.

Grow my own food + I live in the mountains and there’s tons of game.
I have a bow and crossbow, surviving isn’t that hard if you can hunt and trap

Kill anyone who gets near my house and my things.

I've been trampled on Black Friday, it was kinda exhilarating

If you don’t have one it’s too late faggot. It’s gonna be fun as fuck for like 2 weeks tho

You be better off raiding a chemistry lab user.

This is exactly why 240s should be legal. That’s how you deal with crowds.

My area lost power for a week once. I didn't even notice until day 5. Dump jewtricity.

>stealing a TV that's been fried by an EMP

I already grow my own food and have a good relationship with my neighbours. In my building there's me, an ex-marine yank and an Egyptian dissident. That's 3/6 of the homes in the building. Yank guy likes to talk possible doomsday shit, says we could easily take the street given what we already do.

Oh my god user... that is so sad. seriously. you must be so hungry for human contact. I wish I could give you a firm handshake to make you feel less alone.

>Needing power for anything
City folk fucked, glad to see em go.

Not one week, you will only have 48 hours till the killing starts.

I plan to eat people. Hunker down and wait and watch for someone vulnerable then snatch and butcher them. Disguise the meat and trade it maybe give it away before it rots if I cant eat it all to make friends. Let people in on what they have been surviving on after they are hooked in carefully controlled situations where I can kill them if they freak out or convince them to join my cannibal tribe if they can accept it. steal water from pipes and boil it from local catchment areas. Why do you ask ?

Attached: glow.jpg (570x856, 66K)

Possibly, depends on the situation.
Panic before an outage can accelerate the violence. A sudden outage may slow things down and buy people some time.

>Emp hit
For starters I'd be very sure about it being either an EMP or at the very least a long term grid down scenario.
Its very funny to raid the pharmacy down the street and heck, its even a blast to go raiding through the town to cleanse and purge, but if power comes back after 48 hours its basically for naught.
People are too scared and will fall back to the same routine.

That's a good way to get yourself employed.

handshake prostitution.

I have a generator, fuck yo power grid niggas! Lol

would a blowjob be ok?

Saiga 12 with a drum full of #1 buck

h-handshakes only...

>what is your plan
see The Purge

I'm prepared. Keep a stash of pain killers that are enough to kill me. Knowing you can die on your own terms, blissful terms at that, is about the best you can hope for in that kind of situation.

>What is your plan?
To kill with impunity.