/SAG/ South Africa General: Farm Murder Activist brutally slaughtered in own home

Annette Kennealy 50, an activist against farm attacks and related murders was killed on the morning of 21 May 2019. Her body was found with multiple stab wounds in the chest and with excessive trauma to the head.

She is survived by her two daughters Meghan and Astrid.

These fucking kaffirs are the most barbaric subhuman creatures on Earth. Fuck this country, fuck the kaffirs and fuck the West for doing nothing.

America truly is the great Satan. Stop dicking around in Iran and help us.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/farm-attacks-activist-found-brutally-murdered-on-her-makhado-farm-20190522

Attached: Anette-1-320x320.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0xtQ9Cw25U
historyreviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/List-Farm-Murders-of-Whites-South-Africa.pdf
youtu.be/GQWJq6Sb7Bc?t=409
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So this old woman lived on a farm with two daughters and that's it? Where are the fucking men to protect them?

>HELP USSS AMERICA

remember when America needed help
they asked their own guns and their own hands
and they killed those british fucks
you fucking African-living retard. fucking move

We’ll be singing the same tune soon lad.

Lmao wh*te boi you belong to us now

You niggers will turn south africa into zimbabwe the moment the last boer is murdered.
I welcome you fucks starving to death.

Attached: always.jpg (398x387, 26K)

Why didn't she have a gun or armed males on property?

>fuck the West for doing nothing
...maybe if it made the news in the West?

>fuck the West for doing nothing
says nigger who does nothing himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0xtQ9Cw25U

Your politicians applaud this Bantu terrorist like he's the second coming of Christ. Your people oversaw the overthrow of apartheid and rekt our homeland in the process. If it wasnt for your country's your autistic screeching this would not have happened.

The chinks have segregation right now in SA.

Lord.

645 page PDF of all White South African Farm Murders from 1994-2012 with pictures and/or links starting on page 54.
historyreviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/List-Farm-Murders-of-Whites-South-Africa.pdf

Attached: SA12.png (761x748, 498K)

They let security slip. They relaxed. Was probably someone they trusted, should have used instincts.

Fuck that. I'll kill as many as I can and use my last bullet on myself.

Some nig that worked for her. Apparently worked for her for years.

You cant even trust your garden boy.

every thing down North Africa is a rightful Nigger clay, just move out that shithole to Australia or something those Niggers won't relax till they killed everyone of you and honestly you deserve it for being too stupid to live in a nigger majority country

Niggers and pitbulls.
Can be the nicest pets for years and years, then just turn on you and kill you for no reason at all.
Both should be removed from the world.

Honestly, I'd happily accept Africa belonging to blacks, and only being for blacks, if they'd get the fuck out of white countries and go home.
And stop taking financial aid from the hated white man.
I'd love for Africa to be a containment continent and never, ever interact with blacks ever again. The world...would be so much better for everyone involved.

Wasn't Eugene Terre Blanche killed by his own workers while he slept ?

Attached: Terre Blanche - on Racism.jpg (850x400, 81K)

why don't you and America switch your Niggers with the whites in SA?....oh wait! it's because of (((them)))

Some of us never learn.

For the same reason you'd never want to return to Algeria if you lived in a civilized, white western country.
Who'd voluntarily go back to a shithole, especially once they've experienced how life among their betters is?

>but why dont you just move user

Im not some prosperity chasing 'refugee'

youtu.be/GQWJq6Sb7Bc?t=409

>you'd never want to return to Algeria if you lived in a civilized, white western country
nah you countries are also shitholes but instead of poverty and inferior economical you have degeneracy cuckry and jews, but in the case of sub Saharan Africans not only they have shit economy and poverty, high crime rates and illiterate percentage but they have the same degeneracy of the west that's why Niggers never goes back to their homelands to them the west is a more advanced version of Africa with the same degeneracy

yeah sure France didn't help ey m8 it was all muh big strong amerikans

so what's your alternative solution? ethnic cleansing of niggers? yeah good luck with that, and even if it happened then you'll to deal later with huge hordes of more niggers coming from the north of SA

>rap music
>black culture
Where do you think a lot of the degeneracy came from?
We have a lot of cleaning up to do - first step should be removing the infection.

She looks Jewish as fuck

Ignore trolls.

>Jew dies at the hand of multiculturalism
Good

Show turkish flag you stupid mongol

The Jew cries out in pain as the nigger stabs it.

Heh, they wanted it to happen. They wouldn't be the commie bastards they are if they didn't.

I think that the kaffirs that do these attacks should be taken out lupara bianca style.

Attached: image.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Attached: image.jpg (299x289, 26K)

Living alone on a farm with just her two daughters was just asking for trouble.It would have been only a matter of time before they became the victims to a bunch of genocidal feral niggers.

>fucking move

Low IQ American detected.

That is not how the world works, that is not what happened. LOL

This is why you shouldn't conquer black people's land, you dumb cracker ass bitches.

This.

This. Why the fuck are you living in fucking Africa?

Any whites left in South Africa are just like the jews in Germany right before the ovens got fired up.

South Africa is lost to nig nogs. Whites: GET OUT NOW!

America will NOT save you.

Lul. So ur originally from the African continent bro? Why do you think your family moved to South Africa in the first place

>hey guys let's get rid of all the white ppl, because we want to be just as prosperous as our neighbor Zimbabwe

Attached: 67547567.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Based Jewess gets killed by nig nog. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Many farmers still work on the ‘honesty’ system and are way too relaxed and trustworthy around their employees.Three months ago I drove up to one of the surrounding farm to buy grapes.There was no security at the gates and I noticed the elderly farmer and he’s wife casually sitting and counting large bundles of cash in front of their black workers.

I mean really? How can you relax around black when they’re 80’ Deep 360° around you.

Why didnt she have firearms?
Yall boers are dumb af.
Niggers everywhere and you decide to relax.

Even a well hidden pistol is enough to snap off a few daring raiders. You live on a farm anyway so you can just burn/bury the body.

GET ARMED YOU IMBECILES.
DUTCH NAVY *IS* COMING

LMAOOOO DIE BOER

Attached: farm-attack-victim-south-africa-f1 (1).jpg (600x412, 50K)

Nah were gonna kill all the niggers and kill you too.
Niggers and arabs literally cant fight modern warfare.

you won't do nothing faggot

jesus fucking christ this shit is brutal. i dont keep up with my own countrys politics enough

South africa will be for whites what syria was for muslims.
White isis, tens of thousands of white youths, and in this case we will win and all these radicalised lads will return to europe, but actually be praised as they will have the victim card after a minor holocaust of +- 100k white civs.

Blacks are reaching 80% urban level and growing. The cities will be surrounded, besieged and the entire black population starved out and exterminated extremely fast.

No you won't that's the best part. incels who make fantasies in a basement won't change crap.

Attached: a0423c389847023c12f80b266a4cd3e3f05391daaab5697302950934d29a0fb0.png (1864x789, 274K)

Probably killed in previous attacks by the kaffirs.

Do you have firearms?
No?
Get one.

FARMER LIVES MATTER

Attached: vokkenfrikkie.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

Mjeah we are, God is literally on our side and england will be destroyed for its sins - siener van rensburg prophecized it.

Holy shit are they trying to get killed? I wouldn't even do that in the US.

Cringe pol fantasy. Any HAVE SEX INCEL.

PLUS Heres your reality.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-151051_crop_540x740.jpg (540x740, 257K)

Why isn't anyone intervening here?

>pic related

Attached: 276EF6D4-09B2-4D29-8D9C-D5F169356D06.jpg (850x242, 22K)

Sure, that war in europe by France and Spain was in no way usefull by keeping 99% of the british forces busy defending their territory and more valuable colonies, it was only americans running away from every single fight and instead relying in guerrila that defeat them

I was completely shocked when I saw it.Nice friendly folk also.But that was very irresponsible to do that with all the farm attacks happening.

kaffirs rise up

>Christ cuck
Yikes
Good boer pussu
Nah
>Be whitey in africa
>Expect a easy native American invasion
>Forget most of the blacks are resisant to every possible disease imagaineable.
>Try for a white ethnostate
>Get rekted?

What are you expecting trying to form a white ethnostate in a black contient...

Attached: 100.jpg (640x416, 76K)

>Be boer/afrikkans
>Try nazism in Africa
>Leaders gets rekted straight away by gover
>top leader gets Beaten to death by anc
>Nazi group dissolves
>Still get rekted up to now.

????

Attached: 12274410_925738520835133_1652470330430203181_n (1)(1).jpg (668x459, 69K)

It happens to all these guys the nigger staff will even open doors for other niggers being killed in the process themselves.

Our politicians are globalist stooges. They do whatever their paymasters want.

or if u do you have to exterminate every single last one of them.

I WILL come

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Attached: finnishcrusader.jpg (702x886, 123K)