Mind control in media part 3

Continuation of

Attached: zeldamasonry1.jpg (2256x4532, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QA4DVUUewu4
youtube.com/watch?v=vl_ANuq3Rf8
youtube.com/watch?v=arR6FiCbHcU
youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
berlin-athen.eu/the-manufactured-invention-of-the-beatles-stones-grateful-dead-and-the-birth-of-rock-n-roll-by-the-tavistock-institute-a-jesuit-corporation/
youtube.com/watch?v=AxUo0UfeMxs
lucistrust.org/store/item/spirit_of_masonry
sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md31.htm
kcrw.com/music/articles/apollonian-v-dionysian-music-experience
youtube.com/watch?v=grWdjcmhUV0
theosophical.org/publications/1551
theosophical.org/publications/1586
theosophical.org/publications/1550
youtu.be/I4wSkKHkWus
youtube.com/watch?v=tWVdv4Qalcg
youtube.com/watch?v=YCwCl_MBxa4
youtu.be/ufplqhi0BZo
youtu.be/RCjHMFkuYE8
youtu.be/0d7xv-PGRWM
youtu.be/Gc_bZ92ABNg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212991955
unz.com/article/review-the-jesuit-order-as-a-synagogue-of-jews/.
youtu.be/fVvH4ZKs3Ng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So whats the deal with the jesuits?

Attached: 20190523_154307.jpg (2576x1932, 1.47M)

From last thread:
Scottish rite masonry has submitted to Jesuits since the 19th century:
youtu.be/QA4DVUUewu4
Popish origin of English freemasonry:
youtube.com/watch?v=vl_ANuq3Rf8
"Loyola was a converso" refuted:
youtube.com/watch?v=arR6FiCbHcU

Here's a thread on the Jesuits from a few days ago, it was stormed by shills:

Thanks m8
Hope my meme book didnt shit up your thread. A lot of it is justvery surface occultism and disguised Gnosticsm. I just like having all the symbols in case I ever need a reference. These fuckers hide in plain sight

Attached: 20190523_154836.jpg (2576x1932, 1.42M)

I've saved it, also made a dedicated folder for those pics.

>The Judao-Christian religion
Holy fuck these masons are funny. Do their lower members not know it is a cult within a cult. All this Biblical shit is nonsense for the porch masons.
I bet they think son of the widow is a reference to Hiram Abiff, and I suppose it is for the idiots, but in reality it is a reference Isis an her late husband, Osiris, and their child Horus.
The aeon of Horus, hello

Attached: 1557438465843.jpg (700x990, 96K)

I know a lot of Jow Forums are too narrow minded to see it's not only Jews manipulating things, so they reee when someone mentions a different group, so they shit up a thread about it, acting that it can only be jews.
Thats being said, lots of jewish symbolism in masonry. What's the relationship between masons and the jesuits?

Attached: 20190523_155108.jpg (2576x1932, 1.36M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU

Attached: 5924859348565674.jpg (567x391, 18K)

Freemasonry is full of jewish symbolism because it's basically esoteric kabbalah for gentiles.
www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
Link to their rituals by the way.

A lot of masonry derives from the Roman mystery cults though, like Mithraism.

Apparently they have to be tolerant of all religions and think we all basically worship the same God. How anyone can call himself a christian and mason is beyond me to understand

Attached: 20190523_155400.jpg (2576x1932, 1.32M)

The Beatles legit feels like hypno music. I've never liked it. "Gimme Shelter" has MK Ultra-tier lyrics.

berlin-athen.eu/the-manufactured-invention-of-the-beatles-stones-grateful-dead-and-the-birth-of-rock-n-roll-by-the-tavistock-institute-a-jesuit-corporation/

An outstanding example of social conditioning to accept change, even when it is recognized as unwelcome change by the large population group in the sights of Stanford Research Institute, was the “advent” of the BEATLES. The Beatles were brought to the United States as part of a social experiment which would subject large population groups to brainwashing of which they were not even aware.

When Tavistock brought the Beatles to the United States nobody could have imagined the cultural disaster that was to follow in their wake. The Beatles were an integral part of “THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY,” a living organism which sprang From “THE CHANGING IMAGES OF MAN,” URH (489)-2150-Policy Research Report No. 4/4/74. Policy Report pre-pared by SRI Center for the study of Social Policy, Director, Professor Willis Harmon.

The phenomenon of the Beatles was not a spontaneous rebellion by youth against the old social system. Instead it was a carefully crafted plot to introduce by a conspiratorial body which could not be identified, a highly destructive and divisive element into a large population group targeted for change against its will. New words and new phrases–prepared by Tavistock(1)– were introduced to America along with the Beatles. Words such as “rock” in relation to music sounds, “teenager,” “cool,” “discovered” and “pop music” were a lexicon of disguised code words signifying the acceptance of drugs and arrived with and accompanied the Beatles wherever they went, to be “discovered” by “teenagers.”

Attached: 444cc-jimmysavileandthebeatles.jpg (544x363, 63K)

lay off the fucking drugs

Jesuits also believe that. There were literally Jesuit Brahmin and Jesuit Zen monks from Portugal.

Incidentally, the word “teenagers” was never used until just before the Beatles arrived on the scene, courtesy of the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations.

As in the case of gang wars, nothing could or would have been accomplished without the cooperation of the media, especially the electronic media and, in particular, the scurrilous Ed Sullivan who had been coached by the conspirators as to the role he was to play. Nobody would have paid much attention to the motley crew from Liverpool and the 12-atonal system of “music” that was to follow had it not been for an overabundance of press exposure. The 12-atonal system consisted of heavy, repetitive sounds, taken from the music of the cult of Dionysus and the Baal priesthood by Adorno and given a “modern” flavor by this special friend of the Queen of England and hence the Committee of 300.

Tavistock and its Stanford Research Center created trigger words which then came into general usage around “rock music” and its fans. Trigger words created a distinct new break-away largely young population group which was persuaded by social engineering and conditioning to believe that the Beatles really were their favorite group. All trigger words devised in the context of “rock music” were designed for mass control of the new targeted group, the youth of America.

The Beatles did a perfect job, or perhaps it would be more correct to say that Tavistock and Stanford did a perfect job, the Beatles merely reacting like trained robots “with a little help from their friends”–code words for using drugs and making it “cool.”

The Beatles became a highly visible “new type”– more Tavistock jargon–and as such it was not long before the group made new styles (fads in clothing, hairstyles and language usage) which upset the older generation, as was intended. This was part of the “fragmentation-maladaptation” process worked out by Willis Harmon and his team of social scientists

Attached: British Invasion.jpg (215x235, 17K)

Is kabbalah inherently bad or evil?

Attached: 20190523_155547.jpg (2576x1932, 1.49M)

>Incidentally, the word “teenagers” was never used until just before the Beatles arrived on the scene
THIS. The "teenager" was literally a media invention and didn't exist before.

>tavistock
Doesnt surprise me at all. Never thought the beatles were that good. I had a suspicion that "teen rebellion" is actually unnatural and desgined to destroy society. Its the obligation of the young to carry tradition, not destroy it

Attached: 20190523_160048.jpg (2576x1932, 1.62M)

Just popped in to let you all know that construction began on the WTC the same year that 9-1-1 became the nat'l emergency number.

Also, Donnie Darko (a film that revolves around a fatal plane crash) premiered at a movie festival on 1/19/2001. Its wide release took place in October of that year.

Attached: IMG_4253.png (750x1334, 131K)

The concept was probably behind the infantilisation of society...

Attached: 20190523_160021.jpg (2576x1932, 1.11M)

youtube.com/watch?v=AxUo0UfeMxs

Attached: 20190523_160205.jpg (2576x1932, 1.33M)

Attached: 20190523_160354.jpg (2576x1932, 1.15M)

Shimon bar Yochai (who many jews credit with establishing kabbalistic tradition, though the earliest records were from medieval Spain) had extreme animosity to non-jews. Kabbalistic jews were also heavily involved in European witchcraft apparently, along with the gypsies during the medieval era.

Who's ready for a one world religion?

Attached: 20190523_160516.jpg (2576x1932, 1.53M)

What about Sabbati Zevi and his inverted Kabbalah?

Attached: 20190523_160636.jpg (2576x1932, 1.57M)

2001: A Space Odyssey also came out in 1968; same year as est. of 9-1-1 and beginning of construction on the WTC.

Have you not dwelved into the entire Sabbatean-Frankist conspiracy?

I have learned over the years that nothing is really secret. The masons always put everything out there, same with every other group. If you know what you are looking at it is all out in the open like one big fucking joke.
That being said if you get a chance check find this book it goes in to great detail about masonry and their beliefs.
lucistrust.org/store/item/spirit_of_masonry

Attached: 1514165609097.jpg (315x451, 47K)

Also, 9/11 happened 33 years after 911 became the emergency number and after the WTC construction began.

>IHS
Literally the abbreviation of the society of "Jesus"

Stop noticing

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I have a bit. Its his group that led to the creation of Marxism
Are traditional kabbalaists at odds with zevi for inverting their system?
As for pic related
>muh nazis
This makes me like the vatican more. Is it a dialectical trick?

What pic related?

I'll definitely look at that book and forward it to people
Next few pics are about the 30th degree. Seems especially interesting. Its rhe one shit talking the vatican and the nazis and promoting luciferian libertarianism

Attached: 20190523_161400.jpg (2576x1932, 1.32M)

Oh, forgot to upload pic

Attached: 20190523_161053.jpg (2576x1932, 1.59M)

I heard before that the 33rd degree is when they straight out tell you that all the anti-Catholicism in the previous degrees was a sham.

All illustrations are drawn by 33rd degree masons

Attached: 20190523_161557.jpg (2576x1932, 1.62M)

man how the fuck do people find this shit

How would that not fuck with their minds? Devoting decades of that study just to be told its all a lie?

Attached: 20190523_161712.jpg (2576x1932, 1.36M)

Lurk enough and you'll see everything

Attached: 20190523_161846.jpg (2576x1932, 1.47M)

Attached: 20190523_161913.jpg (2576x1932, 1.09M)

what book is this?

Yeah man I've stumbled upon some truly mind blowing shit in the 2 or so years I have lurked here for. /pol truly is a board of prophets

Part of that is on purpose, to fuck with them that is. Cult within a cult within a cult. That is how organizations like this operate. Only the select, or is it elect, will push past all the bullshit and make it to the top.

Probably some mk ultra too
Must be extremely traumatic, which makes them easier to control
Read the previous thread. I posteda lot of stuff in there

Attached: 20190523_151909.jpg (2576x1932, 1.17M)

Be careful with that statement. Jow Forums is mostly demonic with some Christians on it.

Watch the videos I linked at the beginning.

Jow Forums is a shadow of its former self. And like the other user said, this place is the abyss
>the abyss stares back

Attached: 20190523_162456.jpg (2576x1932, 1.55M)

Alright, I've posted most of the book, I'll take a good 20 minutes to watch. If thread is still up after, I'll start poasting again

Attached: 20190523_162633.jpg (2576x1932, 1.41M)

Thanks user it is appreciated

Attached: 1517446087781.png (550x700, 254K)

I don't view Jow Forums often, but I'm surprised freemasonry is being discussed here.

From morals and dogma
>[The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages.]
sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md31.htm

Attached: 1503802405116.png (170x273, 20K)

Essentially, yes.

Forgot the most important part
32nd degree
He doesnt even discus the 33rd
I'll take a break after I post this bit

Attached: 20190523_163039.jpg (2576x1932, 1.36M)

Attached: 20190523_163051.jpg (2576x1932, 1.7M)

Okay frens, bye

Attached: 20190523_163102.jpg (2576x1932, 1.31M)

Thanks a lot Fren

Attached: Konosuba-megumin-thumbs-up.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

>The 12-atonal system consisted of heavy, repetitive sounds, taken from the music of the cult of Dionysus and the Baal priesthood by Adorno and given a “modern” flavor by this special friend of the Queen of England and hence the Committee of 300.

Hmmm

kcrw.com/music/articles/apollonian-v-dionysian-music-experience

It occurred to me that all three musical items, the Coldplay song, the Pink Eyes show, The Electric Daisy Carnival were modern day versions of the Dionysian concept from Greek mythology that was revived by Nietzsche’s book The Birth of Tragedy.

Let me explain: According to Greek mythology, both Dionysus and Apollo are songs of the über god Zeus. Dionysus is the god of wine, ecstasy, and intoxication. Dance. Body. Music.

Apollo is cerebral: the god of the sun, reason, and dreams. Head music. Music to meditate or levitate by.

I guess my preferences run more to the Apollonian. I sit in my living room, enjoy a glass of wine, and focus my listening on these artists regularly. I sit still in the sweet spot, focus on the music, and absorb the beauty.

The Electric Daisy Carnival, Kaskade, electronic music, the Coldplay song, raves, mosh pits are a collective flight into ecstasy, where people happily leave their normal senses behind and become engulfed in music. Ecstasy, after all, means “out of body”. It can and does get wild. That’s the essence of the Dionysian experience.

Apollonian involves stillness and thinking. Dionysian involves movement, dancing, individual and collective trance and ecstasy. The later sufi works of John Coltrane are a combination of both—works like A Love Supreme and Ascension seek closer union with the Divine. Ditto for works of the late qawwali (qawwali=sufi music from Pakistan) singer Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

Attached: Saturn Shirt.jpg (474x710, 31K)

Plato explains how certain types of music would have to be restricted from the population or limited to only certain people who had already learned to control their passions.
I thought it was common knowledge that music has a huge amount of power of the people. One of the reasons I don't listen to the radio anymore or anything produced in the modern world. All of it literal CIA trash.

Attached: 1507720734646.jpg (900x900, 83K)

bump for justice!

>The Beatles legit feels like hypno music. I've never liked it. "Gimme Shelter" has MK Ultra-tier lyrics.

to be honest the Beatles were hacks in writting lyrics for songs, thats all; the only song i can think they made "cryptic" on porpuse was 'I'm the walrus' that obviously first was writing with some messages like 'paul is dead' then reverted the sound and then the lyrics were rewrited to the a more aproximate normal words.

“When on the East the sheer bright star arose

that tells of coming Dawn, the ship made landfall

and came up islandward in the dim of night.

Phorkys, the old sea baron, has a cove

>here in the realm of Ithaka; two points

>of high rock, breaking sharply, hunch around it,

making a haven from the plunging surf

that gales at sea roll shoreward. Deep inside,

at mooring range, good ships can ride unmoored.

There, on the inmost shore, an olive tree

throws wide its boughs over the bay; nearby

>a cave of dusky light is hidden

for those immortal girls, the Naiadês.

Within are winebowls hollowed in the rock

and amphorai; bees bring their honey here;

and there are looms of stone, great looms, whereon

the weaving nymphs make tissues, richly dyed

as the deep sea is; and clear springs in the cavern flow forever.

>Of two entrances,

>one on the north allows descent of mortals,

>but beings out of light alone, the undying,

>can pass by the south slit; no men come there.”

Homer, The Odyssey, Book XIII, transl. Robert Fitzgerald

Attached: Majoras Mask Clocktown map Freemason Cave of the Nymphs symbolism.jpg (3750x2100, 1.91M)

.... as Dorothy of Wizard of Oz....
(((hmmm)))

Attached: Dorothy of Wizard of Oz.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

>Homer, The Odyssey
Based Greek mythology

Attached: GreekPepe.png (624x434, 103K)

Pic related talks about the roots of Islam's ban on music. Pop singers would sing about adultery, and spread vice. Sounds just like today.

The Mehter bands were formed to spread Islam using music. They inspired Mozart, and a couple classical artists. The Kikes focus heavily on music. MTV is like a Zionist Red Army Choir.

Attached: Arab Decline, Rome.jpg (590x824, 238K)

Theologists therefore assert, that_these two gates are Cancer and Capricorn; but Plato calls them entrances. And of these, theologists say, that Cancer is the gate through which souls descend; but Capricorn that through which they ascend. Cancer is indeed northern, and adapted to descent; but Capricorn is southern, and adapted to ascent (note 12). The northern parts, likewise, pertain to souls descending into generation. And the gates of the cavern which are turned to the north are rightly said to be pervious to the descent of men; but the southern gates are not the avenues of the Gods, but of souls ascending to the Gods. On this account, the poet does not say that they are the avenues of the Gods, but of immortals; this appellation being also common to our souls, which are per se, or essentially, immortal.

It is said |28 that Parmenides mentions these two gates in his treatise "On the Nature of Things", as likewise that they are not unknown to the Romans and Egyptians. For the Romans celebrate their Saturnalia when the Sun is in Capricorn, and during this festivity, slaves wear the shoes of those that are free, and all things are distributed among them in common; the legislator obscurely signifying by this ceremony that through this gate of the heavens, those who are now born slaves will be liberated through the Saturnian festival, and the house attributed to Saturn, i.e., Capricorn, when they live again and return to the fountain of life. Since, however, the path from Capricorn is adapted to ascent, hence the Romans denominate that month in which the Sun, turning from Capricorn to the east, directs his course to the north, Januanus, or January, from janua, a gate. But with the Egyptians, the beginning of the year is not Aquarius, as with the Romans, but Cancer. For the star Sothis, which the Greeks call the Dog, is near to Cancer. And the rising of Sothis is the new moon with them, this being the principle of generation to the world.

Attached: The Last Boy Scout Freemason Shriner Symbolism 3MB.jpg (10000x4768, 3.09M)

Attached: Islam Pop Music Degeneracy.png (239x202, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=grWdjcmhUV0

This doc details the city of Baiae. It was a wealthy coastal city. The Emperor built experimental buildings, and had party goers talk about how the interiors affected them emotionally. Concrete let them play around with shapes like never before.

3D video games are an infinite continuation of this kind of thinking. Vidya are totally fabricated, experimental worlds designed to illicit an emotional response from the participants.

Attached: Cleric flags fatwa against Pokemon.png (653x1887, 1.18M)

Attached: Classically Trained Charlotte Iserbyt Computer Game Mind Control.jpg (1276x1708, 546K)

theosophical.org/publications/1551
theosophical.org/publications/1586
theosophical.org/publications/1550

>music

Not only music... but Art in general (painting, literature, etc) have strong magickal power over /our/ minds through /our/ emotions.

youtu.be/I4wSkKHkWus

Attached: Toyosatomimi no Miko (Tohou).jpg (474x395, 36K)

Final Fantasy 7 had an interaction where old men invited you to a private sauna, and you end up in bed with one of them. Watch this, it's normalizing old pedos gang banging kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWVdv4Qalcg

youtube.com/watch?v=YCwCl_MBxa4

Attached: Final Fantasy 7 Bath Scene.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>Toyosatomimi no Miko (Tohou).jpg
Toyosatomimi no Miko (Touhou).jpg*

Attached: Toyosatomimi no Miko (Touhou).jpg (641x1025, 520K)

judeo-christian is code for kike
real Christianity denounces jews who reject Christ

Which says a lot about the chthonic denizens of Jow Forums. Warped by memes of our own creation although the fact the rest of the world has picked up and is amplifying this does not bode well for them.

Attached: 1550197838938.png (591x716, 322K)

You clearly never heard of the Japanese Onsen ( Public Bathing) before.

& no that's not gay. You are misinterpreting things. Watch these videos:

youtu.be/ufplqhi0BZo

youtu.be/RCjHMFkuYE8

youtu.be/0d7xv-PGRWM

youtu.be/Gc_bZ92ABNg

Attached: Onsen.jpg (720x720, 122K)

Yeah... memes influence /our/ lives.

Attached: Mio (memes).jpg (600x450, 61K)

Anyone on Jow Forums familiar with the Megami Tensei franchise? It's like the distillation of 80s Japan Kabbalah occultism

Attached: 5awkrrbbawr01.jpg (1080x1920, 149K)

None of those guys are wearing speedos, and there's no heart mirrors on the wall.

Attached: Nights dualize touch nights, freemason symbolism, invisible Magic Flute.jpg (5816x5400, 3.08M)

*bright/enticing speedos

No but Symphogear is a guilty pleasure of mine. During the AXZ season the girls battles Adam Weishaupt and the Pavarian Illuminati.
The whole series is occult top to bottom, filled with music two the whole package

Attached: symphogearg-duet.jpg (853x480, 92K)

Reminder Sega was founded by a Jew. Same with Taito. Look up the Fugu Plan.

> In 1919 Japan fought alongside the anti-Semitic White Russians against the Communists. At that time the White Russians introduced the Japanese to the book, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The Japanese studied the book and, according to all accounts, naively believed its propaganda. Their reaction was immediate and forceful - they formulated a plan to encourage Jewish settlement and investment into Manchuria. People with such wealth and power as the Jews possess, the Japanese determined, are exactly the type of people with whom we want to do business!
Holy shit the nips fucked china by giving them the jews. Interesting

Attached: 1516813641278.png (680x689, 148K)

Attached: Sonic, Masonic, Sega, Freemason propaganda, Robotnicks Pyramid Scheme-3MB.jpg (1520x9050, 3.14M)

Attached: Japanese Freemasonry post ww2.png (1780x499, 86K)

Attached: “Nintendo president assassinated by Freemasons” conspiracy theory floats around social networks. (664x2171, 396K)

Not just China but Japan as well. The wikipedia page has been heavily fucked with in the past year or two. Fugu Plan used to have its own page completely, now it's changed to Jewish settlement in Imperial Japan or whatever.

Yakuza must be heavily tied in with it all, just look at the rackets they are known for running as well as government intermingling. Reminds me of Gumpei Yokoi leaving after the failure of the Virtual Boy for Bandai, making the Wonderswan which went on to be pretty succesful in Japan then was killed in a "highway accident". It's no secret how linked the game companies are to yakuza groups either, I remember a really good documentary about Nintendo's old president Hiroshi Yamauchi and how he had dealings with them but it's been scrubbed from the internet seemingly.

Organized Crime syndicates are merely the lower echelons of the Atlanticist Power Bloc.

It’s always hidden in plain sight because they know it benefits them karmically to not fully hide all of their knowledge / plans

If interested, here is all i have on MKUltra and mindcontrol in general.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212991955
i go to bed now so i cant post anymore, but feel free to use anything from that thread.

Someone on here said Miyamoto gets invited to the Bohemian Grove.

>they know it benefits them karmically to not fully hide all of their knowledge / plans

This, the media is full of allusions as to what's coming down the pipe.

Attached: Little Nicky 2000, Twin Towers.png (219x209, 125K)

Basically This

Attached: Aqua and Megumin (Konosuba).jpg (800x800, 119K)

It’s called Revelation of the Method.

>So whats the deal with the jesuits?
They were founded by a jew who was investigated twice by the spanish Inquisition for connections to the Alumbrados (The Illuminati) centuries before the Illuminati was created by Jesuits and Jews in bavaria.

More than half of the Jesuit founders were jews. So many jews dominated the jesuit order that the catholic church and pope started requiring background checks to determine Jesuits were not jews going back multiple generations but this was discontinued

unz.com/article/review-the-jesuit-order-as-a-synagogue-of-jews/.

Attached: Jesuits founded by jews.png (692x503, 72K)

Friendly reminder all threads with JEWS in the title are capped at 150 or less

I'll use this anime scene as metaphor:
youtu.be/fVvH4ZKs3Ng

Loli little girl voice:
>We swear that we will conduct a fair war... The Imperial army will attack your Military facility!

2nd Lieutenant:
>They seem to think it's a kid prank... hahaha

Angry little girl voice:
>We have fulfilled our duty under international law...All units, prepare ultra-long range spells

Attached: tanya_degurechaff.jpg (266x266, 21K)