Tex/pol/ - Shitpost Saloon Edition

Greg Abbott tries to save Chik-fil-a, San Antonio gets dumped with illegals as they are distributed across the nation, and Beto is trying to reboot zher campaign.
How do you think all this will affect the greatest COUNTRY in the Union going into 2020?

Sources:
web.archive.org/web/20190520192054/https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas-legislature/2019/05/20/save-chick-fil-abill-approved-texas-house-despite-emotional-pleas-lgbt-members
web.archive.org/web/20190523162430/https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/san-antonio-immigrant-families-central-america-trump/

ALL /tex/pol REPORT IN!
WHATS YA'LLS-
>COUNTY
>GRUB
>GUNS
>DRINK
>VIEW OUTSIDE

Attached: tenor (1).gif (218x216, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dtrbJov8aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you Texas and fuck your long star beer

not from there but this picture is cool

Attached: 2nd-south-carolina-string-1_0.jpg (700x505, 69K)

Beto’s campaign is dead in the water. I dont worry about him.

Attached: B09FC152-E4D8-4481-9E07-0E2DDAE54935.png (1590x899, 1.16M)

Worry about the demographics though

I wish every white person in Texas was a true Texan and every Hispanic in Texas was a true tejano like before the 80 when there was balance and true cultural heritage and unity.
Tejanos rebelled against Mexico but yet Mexican pride is now a thing by the overwhelming immigrant population. Even worse the central Americans that just treat beautiful Texas as American candyland

Gonna need to add the sanctuary city ban to that picture

>less than 56% white

I miss ghost. I wonder how much suffering he is in living in Austin now that it's a California commune

Howdy, faggots

Attached: 2016_texasflag_700x700.jpg (700x700, 163K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1dtrbJov8aI

Howdy cowpoke. What brings you round' these parts? Texan politics?

Will Texas be able to recover? What about that sanctuary city ban and voter ID law that the Texas government passed last year.

Reminder
What a burger is overrated garbage

Best.
Song.
Ever.

No

Just here pardner to talk about our great state.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUhvUqE6TSw

Attached: 12fceafd-4fe0-4513-ad62-fa3420adfbdb.grid-4x2.jpg (308x351, 17K)

redpill me on legitimate mexican texans are they actually based?

The few Texas hispanics are based. They hate Mexicans just as much, if not more than us, and want Texas to secede. Unfortunately they are becoming a smaller portion of the Hispanics here, so we are gonna have to lump them together just to be sure.

Is everything actually bigger in texas bros?

Not really. They tejanos are mostly conservative but now they Are way outnumbered by white hating illegals and anchor babies