*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house

How fucked are you?

Attached: 1558531041374.jpg (315x367, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw-0nfVC2Rk
yandex.com/video/
youtube.com/watch?v=YZCnR2tRN-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*babbles in loicense*

nuke israel

I'm fine because I live in a white neighbourhood.

Aint no nigger getting past our neighborhoods security gate kek

Attached: tactical-shotgun-buying-guide.jpg (1087x725, 54K)

Haha. Let him TRY to deal with the smell.

Not sure I follow this. Is a violent white man breaking into your house not a problem?

Attached: glock43.jpg (1155x1155, 129K)

i have 15 guns

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

I sit at my desk next to loaded ar15 and sleep next to springfield 9mm

I'll be fine because he's just a disenfranchised youth trying to better his position in life and if for some reason he feels threatened, the police will peacefully subdue him without incident.

Now lets talk about how free college is a great idea.

This. Only a retarded leaf would ask this question. Americans have guns.

>not casing the house
>not waiting until house is empty
>not picking the lock
>not timing yourself with a stopwatch
>not grabbing only cash and guns
>being a white nigger
Shamefuru dispray.

YOU GOT MUD ON YOUR FACE

BIG DISGRACE

SOMEBODY BETTER PUT YOU BACK INTO YOUR PLACE

Drag him to my basement, extract his organs then sell them.

Attached: AB001565-F490-40B0-8183-81F5C8A091E6.jpg (695x900, 263K)

The only time white people stoop to petty crimes is when they are junkies, which is generally supplied by shit skins, no shit skins, no petty crime.
You wouldn't know what it's like, its a world you cant imagine.

White neighborhoods are a prime target for burgers during the day.

Damn, that's a real nice score. I'll be sure to stop by when you're at work.

call the fuzz, 9/10 thieves don't have their burgling license renewed and will be issued a summons on the spot

good luck shitskin

Attached: delete or consequences.jpg (778x581, 56K)

jokes on him since my house is protected by poverty

*Rich* white neighborhoods are the prime target. Don't bother with the middle class ones. There was a guy who used to work around here who, over ten years stole over 10 million dolars worth of silver services from old timey New England homes. Antique fine silver, only about 2% was recovered, rest is believed to have been melted.

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

*BOOM*

Nice dummy grenade bro. Out of date even for a dummy. Pineapples were done by the end of Vietnam. We throw baseballs now.

I own a Dutch Shepard, I wish a nigger would...

Attached: 1537641601886.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)

My front door is submarine-tier.

If I were a nigger I'd be able to outrun that no problem.

Not too worried if that happened.

Attached: cb543186aa0e028a908b230151b9cf7c.jpg (620x807, 70K)

Feeding time.

Attached: 59E3F385-2A0D-4286-9CC3-6A6F7E0CB24F.jpg (1125x1355, 1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw-0nfVC2Rk
Here in america you'll get shot cuck..
/thread

Fucking leafs, bringing a foot to a gunfight. What drooling retards you faggots are.

>Here boy.

Attached: bacon.jpg (1600x1600, 514K)

Not very. I'll just educate him that what he's doing is against the law. He'll promptly apologize and wait for police to arrive. Problem solved without violence.

A good chance to become assassin's Creed and stab him from the back with my Gladius

I may get a few bruises in the struggle, but it won't be long till he is on the floor bleeding to death and begging for help because the sword has a huge width

not even a little bit

Attached: SMLE.jpg (540x455, 102K)

>his doors aren't nigger proof
>not having barred windows

>How fucked are you?

Very.
It'll take days of work to repay/replace the volume of ammo said booter would encounter.
He may even be shot with a rarity like 7,65 long, or 8mm Ordinance. (Chances are it's be 12 gauge #2 steel.).

Attached: eag_T9DTP10__81316.1504804624.jpg (960x747, 53K)

>How fucked are you?
Wrong question.
Should be:
==How fucked are they?==
Answer:
==VERY==

Attached: pepe armed .jpg (125x113, 5K)

Well i call the gaypolice of course, they will talk love to the oppressed minority and all will be fine.

Attached: snuten.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Listen man killing werewolves is expensive and them silver bullets don’t grow on trees

>8mm Ordinance
Kek. You'll be replacing half your house.

2 big doggos and 1 angry cat

i have bars on my windows, also a metal bar door grill

>not using lead on a home invader
nigger this aint a duck, dont be a faggot

unironically the answer to everything. that nigger wouldn't be kicking down your door if the cops automatically ran niggers out of whiteville after dark. jews "fixed" that part of our society with """civil""" """rights""". Doesn't matter how fucked up it sounds--all roads lead back to the jewish agenda if not the j-team themselves.

Attached: identity politics cuckservative boomer.jpg (561x489, 46K)

Fuck. This got me.

Attached: 1556148892099.jpg (251x240, 5K)

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
That's the sound of the burglar about to be mauled by my always-amped Amstaff. While I retrieve my loaded Glock 30 from the SpeedSafe beside my bed. It's ON!

Rich neighborhoods usually have a bigger police to population ratio and much quicker response times. Also they usually have more elaborate security systems and a higher likelihood of people being at home because being extremely rich they have other people work for them and also maids and nannies. All this combined decreases their chances of being burgled as usually only the most professional and determined burgler will chance it. Most burglars are opportunists and will target easy pickings like homes where familes have both adults working and kids in school. Poor areas have nothing worth robbing and are left to retards and desperate addicts.

my nigger thumper loaded with PDX1

They’d be in some shit because my studio apartment door leads to a bottle neck not unlike the narrow pass at Thermopylae.

Imagine living near shitskins where this happens

You don’t live around a bunch of niggers, do you?

I will be the fucker

I am 300lbs and on a large amount of amphetamines

Even faggots can do this with weak locks. Look!

Attached: FAC92B32-3F10-4FBA-BDD1-E0913EBBF683.gif (426x250, 1.96M)

Yeah.. The guy I'm talking about was a pro. Kind of the point. He went ten years without getting caught. Eventually, he wasn't even busted directly, his fence flipped him to the police to beat charges related to sex with underage prostitutes. A real fuckbag that one. Hope he's getting Tyrone dick up the ass. Also see
>don't be a white nigger

*unzips pants.*
Let's do this fuccboi.

yandex.com/video/

>picking the lock
>Not just going into the yard and check to see if a window is unlocked
You are just putting in more work than it fucking deserves

PK pee jug

PK cum rag

The kind of houses I'm talking about don't leave windows open. Why? Their expensive alarm systems give too many false positives. I was being intentionally short on that post because I assume a reasonably intelligent pro would notice an open window and assume it meant humans were present- and get the fuck out of there.

How ironic post do I have to make for the message to carry through?

I live in a good neighborhood

I'm in Australia, so he more than likely doesn't have a gun. I have a compound bow under the bed that I can have nocked and drawn in about 10 seconds. When this idiot opens my bedroom door he's getting 3 ft of carbon with a broadhead on it sticking out of his chest.

If the bow fails somehow then it's hand to hand with first my cold steel Brooklyn Crusher then BJJ training if shit gets way, way too real.

Not at all.

I wish a nigga would.

Attached: KAHR.jpg (1200x796, 332K)

>How fucked are you?
How fucked is he? I have a pitbull and I sleep with a loaded shotgun within arms reach of my bed.

*meant unlocked not open
The systems involved actually had a digitial readout on them telling the ownets which windows were unlocked via magnetic contacts, you had to disable them for the room at the time on the main panel. Seems like a huge pain in the ass to open a window, but hey. Rich people.
>Magnetic
Yeah, it was the late 90's.

thats literally what i have strapped to the back of my computer chair

>Home invasion
>Lobbing grenades
>Destroying your house instead of just shooting at the guy like a normal human.

Let's see, I have a .380 handgun in my nightstand, an AR-15 2 steps from my bed, a 9mm handgun in my dresser and I have a K-98 with a bayonet by my bedroom door. You guys pick.

Attached: 5842168+_ade9f8a17544464710470c4306584f68.jpg (1024x911, 159K)

Replacing a door would suck, but getting the dudes brains off the carpet might be worse.

You have a higher chance of the terrorist in blue swatting your home just for fun than a burglar breaking into your house

Attached: 1558577674401.jpg (900x9794, 1.88M)

And then you get shot.

Based trips

It's not about money, it's about swnding a message

Majority of expensive homes have fucking cheap as security systems monitored by a scrub who is underpaid and most likely doesn’t give a flying fuck. No one installs sensors on every window and a good portion of them are so trigger happy that a security monitor flags it as a false positive. The best part is homes with security systems are owned by people who most of the time don’t either arm it daily or leave windows unlocked because, it gives the owner a false sense of security. Picking a door is obvious to a nosy neighbor. What isn’t obvious is a pest control guy with a can checking windows. No one pays a attention to a cleaner, repair guy or the pest dude.

Jokes on you, I haven't went outside or even peeked out my window in over 2 months.

g19 with 4 33 round mags of federal HST and hornady critical defense in nightstand, (((mossberg))) 500 loaded with #4 buckshot and 00 buck, earpro on nightstand, so I wont deaf. im good.

my alarm system goes off before they reach the door. my trained doggos either maul them to death or i shoot them first. it's happened twice so far.

I don't need a gun because if someone breaks into my house I'll just throw my wife at them, cause women are POWERFUL!
Bonus damage points cause she's black!
Take that colonizer!

Noice. Stay strong, Safanon.

Attached: IanSmith1.jpg (902x1000, 143K)

>be burglar
>sneaking up to house
>hear faint sound of minigun
>shit yourself to death.
youtube.com/watch?v=YZCnR2tRN-k

Dude, this is like sitting in a bunker for your whole life and waiting for Red Dawn, but just getting a message from the IRS that you haven't paid your taxes. Like, no follow-up. they just leave you in your bunker.

That's what your situation sounds like.

Not as fucked as he is

>tfw deadbolt on door
Good luck asshole

>no one installs sensors on every window
They did in the late nineties when it was essentially a loop, guess you had to be there
>false positives
Mentioned.
>Picking a door obvious to nosy neighbor
I was talking about a specific guy, operating in a specific region of the country for a period of ten years man. Not teaching anons about the best burglar taxtics. In this case each house was on two acre+ lots with long driveways, surrounded by woods. Neighbors were a non-issue. Leaving minimal sign you were there was the name of the game. In some cases, these people didn't realize they'd been robbed for a week or more because this guy was so meticulous. How often do you drag out your 200 year old English flatware, after all? Anyway. Wasn't writing a manual for 2019.

Forget burglers.

>scenario 1
You are living in a shitty neighborhood. There are junkies and drug dealers around. One of the junkies, who wants to make $20, or worse owes money and needs to save his junky ass, tells a rip crew that he knows for certain that your house is storing drugs or money. A crew of kidnappers and professional career thugs then decide to arm up and try and kick down your door. They of course don't believe you don't have money for them so decide to just beat you and your family until you give up the goods because the intel they got from junky Carl must be good.

>Scenario 2
The guy who used to live in my old place was a known drug dealer. Nobody knew he moved.
Dude bangs on my door, claiming he 'found a wallet' and wants me to open the door to give it to me. I look through the peephole and somebody is covering it up so I can't see them. I tell them buddy moved. "Oh ok sorry to bother you". I leave and go to my gfs place for the night later on. Sometime around 4am an entire gangster rip crew kicks down my door, destroys my apartment looking for something. Apt manager shows me the tape of masked men with guns. Cops show up and look busy then leave, I never hear from the cops again, nobody is arrested. I get the fuck out of that neighborhood

REMINDER
TRUDEAU WANTS TO BAN ALL FIREARM OWNERSHIP 'INSIDE CITIES'
BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED A GUN RIGHT?

>What is an apartment building
Good luck getting past the gate, locked lobby door, building security, ID-locked elevator, and my windowless front door.

>pistol
>bang
damn, now i have to clean up blood and pick up shells. i just vacuumed.

gomenasai minna, you were under the impression I was not aware of your presence.

Attached: Itadakimasu.jpg (259x194, 10K)

I'm in the dark and the crim is silhouetted in the doorway. He's getting an arrow in the heart. A 70lb compound bow will stop an Elk; some Abo or Sudanese cunt has no chance.

As for getting shot, there's no way some junky scummer is packing when he does burgs. A handgun here costs thousands; they'd spend that on meth. Guns are something drug dealers and bank robbers have, not retards doing home invasions.

bows go through body armor better than most pistols too. and it's quiet.

My only problem would be deciding which of my 20 weapons to use after I hear the door crash down.

I leave my doors unlocked so hopefully they don't have to kick them in

G U N
U
N

Criminals here drilled the locks of the stairwell, climbed to the top of the building, kicked down the door of the penthouse and assassinated some guy in a hail of semi auto gunfire in the middle of the day and nobody noticed. Whenever you see a bunch of fob's or security realize it's just security theatre just to keep out the rabble not sophisticated criminals.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x528, 22K)