Within 20 years Islam, šarīʿah, will rule the West...

Within 20 years Islam, šarīʿah, will rule the West. History will document the lack of spine and how weak you people have became. As a muslim myself, I'm not complaining. I've grown up with far more options than I would've in Morocco, but it is like beating a beaten dog, you understand? You feel a sense of pity instead of victory.

Scandinavians in particular seem to "bend" rather quickly. Afraid/avoid any conflict as best you can. Standing up for yourselves is a last option? It shows quickly and is the opposite of Arab culture.

Attached: ٱلْـحَـمْـدُ للهِ.jpg (948x533, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0coZE9rXeyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1558353525195.png (550x728, 45K)

People that kneel will never rule.

>beating a beaten dog, and women and children

Until america comes and puts you back in your place, you saw how long ISIS lasted when the west got serious about it.

Btw most muslims are cucks opressed by buddhist, hinduists and chinese.
Youre a religion of opressed refugee cucks that will soon be extinct.

>Until america comes and puts you back in your place
How well has that really worked? They come in with raging hardons, John Rambo.... Start dying 1 by 1. "Ok that's enough" pull back. The burgers can never finish what they start. Besides their internal faggot lgbt uproar virus is doing more than anyone could ask for. Self destruction at its finest

Doubt it

Attached: E478F47D-DBBD-48D6-989D-81E9C206FA93.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Kek doubtful we’re all about to be buttfucked by a asteroid Muhammad pray to allah cause it’s gonna be a rough one

Your picrelated looks like a guy getting ready to have a pig cock shoved up his ass.

>Islam is strong!
>proceeds to bow down to God
lol

bring it faggot; I have an AR hardon for you guys.. Tarrant style future for you goatfuckers.

Attached: ah-64c2.jpg (300x199, 10K)

Yeah, Nazi Germany is long gone, brother....What you have is an increase of pink haired yelling dykes and feminine men. You're fucking yourselves and it's a beautiful poetic justice.

they will be the first ones to get the blade

You need to get off the internet, Mohammed. The vast majority of Americans are giant rednecks with 12 guns per household or angry black guys that would love to kill anyone that shits on Christ.

The loud annoying dykes make up 0.01% of the population and 70% of the internet.

>šarīʿah
you were so close but alas you made a typo
nice try tho

Attached: 1557063146486.png (1111x597, 817K)

>you saw how long (((ISIS))) lasted when the west got serious about it
Rice nigger what are you doing on Jow Forums if you lack basic common knowledge

Attached: (((Terrorism))).jpg (680x640, 53K)

You don't understand OP what happens when white people snap. It doesn't end well for the weaker races. The only reason it looks like you are winning right now is because we are in the process of purging our weaker members. Once that is done and things get serious, there very well may not be any more non-whites left on Earth.
I would be very afraid if I was a non-white right now.

Attached: Vereshchagin-Blowing_from_Guns_in_British_India.jpg (600x420, 47K)

Watch it motherfucker.

Attached: 1556985240249.png (920x720, 511K)

Sorry to disappoint you, but sharia won't rule the West in 20 years. You might want to try to sniff the fresh air outside every once in a while instead of deluding yourself with Islamomemes in your room all the time.

you faggots got chased away in the UK by spoon wielding tommy fans after you tried bricking kids.
As always, you come out starting shit, and as soon as the EDL turn up, you fucking scarper, absolute poofs

Youre only hard in huge groups against 1 or 2 guys, against women or against children.
Good riddance soon

Cool story. Now talk about how the jewish liberals opened the gates for you and made whites passive. You can't take credit for something you didn't do.

Btw, when a person makes bold claims, he is full of shit 100 percent of the time.

this, these shitskins always forget one crucial thing:
they are only alive because they are protected by our cucked jew governments, if it wasnt for this one fact, there would be gangs of whites going around cutting heads off

Amen bro there can be only one and the ones that will force the issue are not the whites we tend to mind our own bidness until cornered then nuke the bastards rightfully so

Supposedly here in leafland we actually have 3% militia chapters working with the RCMP to police mosques they deem at risk of radicalization, although that definitely sounded fishy to me, given that militias here fall into a legal grey area. On the other hand, I live in one of the towns these groups draws recruits from. Most of us here are ready to build a wall around Toronto and shoot anyone trying to leave, so it's at least plausible.

This is more Jewish than matze balls

Look at this boomer

What have you done towards this great victory. Been pitiful?

Militias here are expressly verboden man.
They came down on people training with paintball guns a few years ago!

I mean the law isn't clear at all. It says "drilling in the use of arms", so as I understand it they could come down on anyone practicing for an IPSC match. But they don't, and these "militia" groups post photos of their weapons on facebook, so either it's a honeypot or these groups are being used for shit the real cops don't want to be seen doing. Probably the first one; nothing the horsecops love more than coming down hard on law-abiding Canadians.

need jihadi here youtu.be/0coZE9rXeyo

I used to worry about Islam, but I came to realize that most of those that claim to be Muslim, clearly aren't. The same with faggets that claim to be Christian. You think because you are taking over white nations that have no means to defend themselves, because they were disarmed by their zog politicians, that same tactic is going to work in America. Spoiler: it wont. There is 83 guns to ever 100 citizens in America. We see whats happening in Europe and we are waking up. We are forming societies offline. And when the time comes, we will welcome all the whites in the western world sanctuary if they agree to stand with us.

It's not going to end like you think, I just hope the happening happens in my lifetime so my kids/grandchildren won't have to. You should have stayed in your homelands and built your societies, now you have left us with very few options

>Spoiler: it wont.
It already is working you are living in a post white world now goyim

Attached: eeee.jpg (1023x1200, 115K)

You still aren't understanding, though I believe in ethno nationalism, its not just white people in America with the guns. Though the entire premise of "meltingpot" is fake and gay, we are a melting pot with a means to defend ourselves unlike most of the other westernized nations

STFU you DOGg

you will experience a very painful, early death.

Attached: clown.gif (150x142, 17K)

If that is the case, then history won't record anything.

Within 20 Years white people will get fed up with minorities and create floating self sufficient whites only islands in the sky.

all digits against, none for. OP rekt.

Attached: 1558499312472.png (512x512, 207K)

And then what? The west become a shithole like Arabia and you retards realise Islam is the problem? Something else you morons will have to thank us for but won’t

>beautiful poetic justice

How? Oh right, you’re a retard

Is the West becoming more Islamic, or are “migrants” becoming Westernized?

It’s not a dilemma given your Aryan genes granted you more than two brain cells to rub together.

Attached: 25C01B17-6EAB-489E-B598-7E66BC8EB334.jpg (1024x576, 55K)