Whites are worried about becoming a minority

>Whites are worried about becoming a minority

Do you stupid cumskins not realise that you're 8%-14% (depending on your definition) of the global population? You have ALWAYS been a minority and it will always be that way. Furthermore, you're DESTINED to go extinct. Whiteness is recessive and unfortunately your women can't resist BBC. Gloabalisation and global travel has sealed the death of whites in stone. Mixing will continue and ONE (1) black cock can turn ANY womb into a nigger factory. Unfortunately, white cock can only produce black babies in EVERY vagina except a white one. Do you see how skewed against you the game is?

White population growth continues to decrease while Africa enjoys a population boom. We will migrate to Europe, BLACK them and use their resources to conquer the world. We have already wormed into the royal family. The so-called British royalty has officially produced a BLACK baby. We're IN. We've got our hands on the empire. It's OVER.

So whites, do you actually think there's a solution to the Great Replacement? I bet I can refute them all.

Attached: 50-cent-middle-finger.png (512x425, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll see who survives the next ice age.
We already survived several nigger. You fuckers die when the ice giants come.

nigger, whites have always been the minority on this planet. Doesn’t matter. We dominate no matter what. Nigga we five steps ahead of ya’ll. Please...

When the asteroid hits us, I'm going to laugh at you. Of course I'm going to be clearing you guys out here up north, hopefully with an m305.

Trash bait.

Whites have always been a minority in terms of World Population.

It's pretty neat to see how China is exterminating Africans daily in the millions and watching the African population shrink to nothing. While in American there population is getting bred the fuck out by Mexicans, and Whites.

Attached: 457921342875928347958273948775293487698346236.png (655x731, 106K)

Hi. I'm a chink.

Sit down, minority nigger.

i bet you ten million dollars the OP isnt black

>It's pretty neat

white person detected

>You have ALWAYS been a minority
Not in our own countries, you retard.

nigger, please take your asses back to your homelands and be kings there please. we're tired of you, we all come to the internet to tell the truth about REALITY in America but you guys just laugh and think we're gonna keep putting up with it.

this site is your warning that we aren't ever gonna be friends and we damn sure won't rest until your asses are on a boat.

you have protection and that's why you run around being worthless and unaware that no one wants any of you around.

how stupid do you have to be to come to the internet where the truth lives and attempt to persuade any rational white American to your cause.

if i was a descendant of a slave and i still lived in the country that obviously hated everything about me, I would take my ass back to wherever i was enslaved and find my people and bring honor to the family .

none of you will do that though, just sit there and be hated for eternity.

I created a synthetic bet swap, a CBO. The Cbo is a derivative of anons bet, it’s a bet on his bet. So if he is right, I’ll make 1,000x more.

Fuck off nigger, Africa's population (sub-saharan) overtook europe in 1990s, your people were always a minority and Europe birth rates declining cause cannot be explained in 2 lines for a 60IQ

Attached: 4mogqa7jvo101.png (420x420, 121K)

Nigger thinks hes a world citizen.
Nigger you aren't even a citizen of America, you're literally the burden my dumbass ancestors hung around my neck, you should go to Africa and stop China from mass murdering and enslaving your people.

Lol! So you're defining humanity as White or Non-White, as if all Non-Whites are the same. Well, you're right.

>attempt to persuade any rational white American to your cause
You illiterature fuck. I haven't tried to convince anyone of shit. I am simply pointing out how fucked your race is.

here boy boy boy, nice watermelon. you like that dont you?

Attached: sliced-watermelon-fresh-on-wooden-board-949441944-5ae62f45ae9ab80037647c50.jpg (4592x3064, 1.26M)

>if i was a descendant of a slave and i still lived in the country that obviously hated everything about me, I would take my ass back to wherever i was enslaved and find my people and bring honor to the family
Lol you guys voted a black guy into presidency. The idea of America as a white nation is OVER after that.

imagine taking the time to write this.

Attached: 4554555.jpg (540x720, 178K)

buddy 95% of your race cant even feed themselves and tries to get here risking their lives, you are patetic(pic related)
the other 5% is the one who is in america and lives out of food stamps

Attached: patera.jpg (660x340, 65K)

Minority *in white countries you fucking retarded nigger

Yeah the back of your head behind an MP40

>It's pretty neat to see how China is exterminating Africans daily in the millions

I’ll take “things that didn’t happen” for $100, Alex

He thinks I'm joking when me and my big dick are literally coming to your country tomorrow. Prepare to get BLACKED swede boy

Attached: IMG_20190521_053227.png (1440x1440, 308K)

>voted a black guy into presidency

Obama’s momma is as white as pic related

Attached: 1EE2F26F-2599-43E2-9446-1EEBFD4AB8D4.jpg (134x120, 1K)

Exactly my point. White womb + black dick = black baby.

Jesus, your retarded. Pol is a white website, theres a board for you called "handsom men" so please fuck off back to it gay nigger and scream we waz kangz to your gay lover

FUCKING PURN THIS TREAD NIGGERS RUIN REAL LIFE, AAAND THE FUCKING INTERNET TOO GOD FUCKING DAMN

truth hurts

you know why his name is 50 cent? because he's a 50 IQ nigger

It's unwise to be in a country where your destiny is violent extermination. What do you call one more dead nigger?

Nah. A mutt. He ain’t a true negro. Shit, he’s part of the oligarch bloodline. They one of their own in there to make you niggers submissive. Obama did more to fuck black people than any president before, and you know this man

>You have ALWAYS been a minority
in that case I want gibs

Whens that mixtape coming out nigger?

Attached: 9a15692cf5c67b2c3a1b854684ca48a0a66e912a606dc1c8933ea640ab1f5324.jpg (255x246, 20K)

>twitter meme
>small dick

You can't make this shit up. Go back to drinking your gay drinks, and being all "female-like" for your superior Chink brothers. You little faggot.

Attached: 2245827384522262623452.png (742x808, 580K)

This nigger looks like a broke ass 50 cent. Maybe someone should shoot you to get them numbers up.

>white person detected

>Nigger detected.

Yeah go kill yourself, oh wait you probably won't need to since you're gonna die from Aids anyways. LOL

Attached: 235462932745698437652983746582734582934.png (904x910, 1.33M)

The proof is right there in the image, the sudden drop off the world's population (((coincidentally))). just after China start's invading Africa secretly.

Amazing how much of a retard you are, literally go back to watching Shoe0nHead videos you stupid fucking chink-nigger faggot.

Attached: byebyeblackey.png (622x478, 148K)

>A member of the Democratic Party, he was the first African American to be elected to the presidency.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
He self-identifies as black. Let's put it this way, in Africa we welcome Obama with open arms as a fellow black. Would he be allowed into the white ethnostate?

After the next batch of 100 000 mexicans that enter your border which should be before the end of the day

that one show on head pic of her tits was nice...now im looking for it

Attached: 1543091922586.jpg (705x527, 247K)

It’s so funny when niggers think they are human.

> british royals produced black baby...
To be fair, Archie is kinda a gay name for a royal.
>duke of sussex, Archie windsor
Just doesn't sound right.

You're probably a self-hating white who thinks this gets you "victim points."

Attached: tumblr_obvj9zBwsD1vwfvleo1_540.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Not in my town, I moved from the city to the country. We pay to to move deadbeat niggers and spics to California.

So when sub human IQs take over the world, who will they demand welfare from then?

Of course you niggers welcome a mixed shitskin as one of your own. That’s why ya’ll are niggas. You all don’t know what purity means. Obama ain’t white and he ain’t black, he’s a mullato shitskin house slave

>Africa we welcome Obama with open arms as a fellow black.
I'm from Africa, The Xhosa and Zulu hate you coffee creamer niggers. If you're going to lie, make it believable.

They will come crawling back to were the food is. And I will have zero pitty for and coastie liberal.

Attached: Dzu0QzmXgAI6LD-.jpg (923x713, 69K)

It's because our genes are dominant. They overpower any race we mix with.

I actually am Zulu you fucking idiot. Peep the flag.

You've went right past the fucking point.
Jew bastard dogfaggot.

>So whites, do you actually think there's a solution to the Great Replacement?

Yep. The Final One.

Sage.

No body cares about your nigger, tainted blood here.

Oh and the coloureds (that's African jargon for mixed race) they're the worst, atleast Xhosa and Zulu you expect the violence, with coloureds though? Pheeeew you're going to have a bad time.

Your skin is literally (not figuratively) the color of excrement. Nobody here will take you serious aside from shitposting and calling you what you are.

Peak female.

Attached: DzIUejIW0AAuPuz.jpg (900x1200, 198K)

I actually am a boer and have lived between Durban through cape town, Lesotho, Mozambique ETC. You you really are Zulu like you claim, I sure as fuck know you don't like the black Americans. (it's a tribal thing)

Attached: DzGAqc0X4AAdfW2.jpg (540x732, 74K)

Attached: DzGAXd9WoAAblNU.jpg (592x575, 37K)

Attached: DzIWsALW0AEMtQW.jpg (790x852, 111K)

Kill yourself kike

Illiterature. Is this like, slang? Like... man dis 19th century poem Ill mang, I be reading dis shieet.

Attached: 1556698733338.jpg (157x225, 5K)

What kind of jewish sorcery it is?

I'm sure you think you know a lot about zulu just because you let a few bumfuck you. We may laugh at them and tsk at their degeneracy but they're still family.

>spacing
R*dditfag detected

Attached: 95c70fd7dad8b6290b700c26c8f685409f4c67fdcee506.jpg (493x640, 77K)

The best thing to happen to niggers is to be less like a nigger.

>you post Internet pics
>i post actual whites I've BLACKED

Attached: IMG-20190425-WA0015.jpg (960x1280, 124K)

its evil to destroy any race and take away their right to a homeland

black people beatiful
white people beautiful
chinese beautiful

anyone who trys to destroy or replace another is evil and will lose because evil always loses in the end

Attached: George_Washington_Mini_Gun_1024x1024.png (1024x768, 1.77M)

My apologies kafferjie, I'll remember my place from now on. Our boots on you, your women, your children and your land. Mark my words Mr Zimbabwe 2.0, you'll beg to have whites back.

It's better to space like a Plebbit-faggot. Makes it easier for the eyes to pick up on key details.

>I don't think he understands anything either way he is a stupid nigger.

Attached: 1556118940717.png (866x878, 290K)

>i've blacked

Cringe, everyone knows about the "muh bbc" meme, and we all know it's fake.

Attached: muhbbcbtfod.png (381x297, 10K)

Honestly, all other races could get along together simply following the non aggression principle but the blacks just can't do it.

Cultural differences can be overlooked but the constant violence of the africans cant.

What would they do without the American whites sending all that money to Africa for food and computers so they can build their wakonda.

If the US collapses, and we carve out another ethono state like in the 1700s. It looks like the hispanics would want to help to secure their spot, the asians would want to be on good terms, and the blacks would just be left to their own devices.

Niggers be be out here so advanced that they're living that Year 2110 IQ today.

>thinks a graph with no source etc is going to convince anyone.

Stupid ofay.

Honestly, all other races could get along together simply following the non aggression principle but the blacks just can't do it.

Cultural differences can be overlooked but the constant violence of the africans cant.

What would they do without the American whites sending all that money to Africa for food and computers so they can build their wakonda.

If the US collapses, and we carve out another ethono state like in the 1700s. It looks like the hispanics would want to help to secure their spot, the asians would want to be on good terms, and the blacks would just be left to their own devices.

What would you do without all the food we give you for free and send to africa?

(OP is probably a jew)

The best kind

Maybe you should read up on it yourself, I mean you have liter- Fuck, that's right, niggers can't read.

Attached: KFC_Reaper.png (1048x1248, 318K)

Attached: race-marriage.png (600x751, 452K)

>but the blacks just can't do it

OP is a case in point

If we eliminate every one else, except whites and Japanese, worlds human population would be on sustainable level.
You are the problem, that needs a solution. Whites are masters in making solutions to difficult problems.

Guys, he's larping. It's the same pasty white guy making all these threads and every time you all seem to fall for it.

kek

The most hilarious thing is that if white western civilization falls billions of niggers will die at each others hands as they resort to infighting and cannibalism, HIV and ebola and other diseases will run rampant and they will be walking ankle deep in sewage. Then the Chinese are going to show them what real oppression and suffering is. When the white mans civilization unravels so will all the food aid, housing, medical, education, everything. Niggers aren't going to band together in peach, unity and celebration and live in a wakandan fantasy utopia. Warlord like thugs will murder their way to the top as their tribalistic urges degenerate whatever society is left and the magic negros with two brain cells to rub together will be trying to figure out how the vestiges of colonialism is still causing all these problems.

Attached: 1553407597768.gif (400x300, 954K)

some of them are living even further into the future than we could've predicted. Under 65...

Attached: world-iq-map.png (800x472, 41K)

Lol look at this savage nigger.

In our own country's dipstick.
Imagine if in china asians were the minority.
In japan asians are the minority, think about that for a second if that were true.
In africa if black's were the minority, pretty sure everybody would have a problem with that if their homenation started becoming not their's.

Attached: 1490986966241.jpg (687x900, 103K)

fuck off shlomo
you have no power here

Attached: 1542341905575.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Fuck, thats that Wakanda magic infused with shangoma blessing...Truly time travelers.

>cumskins

The new designation is "children of light".

All I hear is the chicken grease splashing from those tire lips

in the u.s. dumbfuck.
white people don't want to be the minority in the country we fucking created you 3rd world fucking primate. worry about your own fucked up country. at least we don't genocide our own and we genocide other races like the fucking universe intended

Attached: 1510042053842.jpg (350x500, 23K)

Mayo, Wonder/white bread, vanilla, cumskin. The best insults they can muster are all color white related and they think they're clever and insulting when it's just sad.

Attached: cri_000000232715.jpg (1917x2000, 1.1M)

"Racist" seems to really trigger you guys.

Why do Niggers think this upsets us?
So you were able to find some white slut to let you stuck your dick in her, what I'm I supposed to be impressed?

It's not like we couldn't do the same to your women, but the difference is we are disgusted with you as a race

Even in your act of revenge you show you're inferiority. You prefer whites over your own. You worship white women like dogs and yet you somehow think you're Pro-black
It really is pathetic, at least have some respect for your own people

>They overpower any race we mix with.
*defile* All it takes is a tiny shit nugget to ruin an entire gallon of milk.

Because it's a stupid word, really. All other races are allowed to stick to their own and tend to choose to, but when white people do it's evil and racist.

Niggers, like their jewish handlers, exist only to destroy. I am afraid telling them to start acting like human beings is futile.

is 50 cents still a thing?

Attached: tumblr_oyfpmphWck1w5fdfmo1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)