GIANT ASTEROID GENERAL - /GAG - ASTEROID-KUN COME CLOSER EDITION

Kek chosen thread theme youtu.be/jM8dCGIm6yc [Open] [Open]

Previous breads

# #
# #
# #
The truth is in the gets. Get ready for impact!

Attached: GMH5GdnHsZ-2.png (300x250, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/pd/cs/pdc19/pdc19_briefing5a.pdf
cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/pd/cs/pdc19/pdc19_briefing5b.pdf
cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/pd/cs/pdc19/pdc19_briefing5c.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=FJh0QndO8iw&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/U5iOCXAUbow
earthsky.org/space/double-asteroid-1999-kw4-closest-may-25-2019
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-29/fitness-tracking-app-accidentally-reveals-secret-us-military-bases-cia-black-sites
tyler.team/fitbit-found-the-secret-ring-in-antarctica-tyler-teamtyler/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_asteroid_close_approaches_to_Earth_in_2019
spacenews.com/nasa-awards-dart-launch-contract-to-spacex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the sooner the better

Attached: 1558560180630.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Checked, and OP pilled.

Attached: asteroidlarp.png (4849x2165, 949K)

the asteroid will strike Antarctica which will thaw out the secret frozen Nazis.

I hope it hits canada. please erase this godawful country off the face of the earth.

Ch-checked
NASA playing 4D backgammon!

With the changes to the weather and atmosphere Canada will freeze. All Canada will perish under an oceans worth of snow.

Tell me OP, how does an Asteroid collide with Earth?

Attached: 1558630436237.png (900x676, 410K)

Check out briefings from day 5. Some spooky shit about a 60 meter asteroid obliterating NYC

Attached: Day3-10-MegaFire02.webm (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Checked. NYC will get fucked

Going to bed. It’s been comfy af. CHECK ‘EM!!!

Well. Uh. It just... It kinda hits us? I mean. Look at the dinos. Where'd they go? Asteroid. Or maybe a comet. Who knows user?

cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/pd/cs/pdc19/pdc19_briefing5a.pdf
cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/pd/cs/pdc19/pdc19_briefing5b.pdf
cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/pd/cs/pdc19/pdc19_briefing5c.pdf

Good night fren!

Even if it does not collide, there is a possibility that fragments will hit the Earth. And if not now, this is bound to occur some time. Check webm.

Attached: 1558658427653.webm (1280x710, 2.54M)

Nice bread

im fapping to this now take my ebergy , that meteor has some hot holes

IT'S REAL

Fug. checked

Remember

Attached: nothingEverHappens.png (485x374, 233K)

And the repeats repeat.
Amazing

snow doesn't kill canada you retard. fire does.

upon witnessing such blessed numerals, it is my conclusion that it is indeed happening.

Attached: 1549589719147.png (666x666, 557K)

what time will it happen
youtube.com/watch?v=FJh0QndO8iw&feature=youtu.be

Attached: bb.png (780x439, 573K)

It's a complete fucking miss, I don't understand why you guys have to make 3 threads about it

Attached: 1999 KW4.png (605x448, 10K)

ok

Attached: 1558472676380.jpg (584x491, 69K)

It was nice being here with all of you. This is it though, this is the end. Goodbye.

witnessed!

Attached: 1558405098393.jpg (791x449, 224K)

Last week's asteroid actually got inside the moon orbit, this current one is billions of miles off course

Attached: moon.png (1053x653, 15K)

88 pops up a lot in these threads

My weed crop is 2 days from harvest, I’ll have good smoke at least another 6 months. Stocked up on rice and beans and whiskey and water. Feeling comfy.

briefings from the Planetary Defense Conference, held 3 weeks prior to 1999 KW4-Chan passing by to say hello >

Thank you. Twister got done and I saw the thread died. It's mostly copypasted. But meh. Forgot to change thread theme.
youtu.be/U5iOCXAUbow
Anyway good to have you back Duncan!

TAKE ASTEROID GENRAL TO NEW POL

IMMEDIATE HAPPENING NEW POL IS UP

No see like you won't leave your house ever. It will all be buried. But meh there will be raining fiery mud from the ocean floor too! Quebec shall be set alight by FLAMING HERRING FROM THE SKY!

That's how you know it's true

It doesn't happen

Attached: sqw.png (413x245, 164K)

HE IS CLOSER

Checked! Fren pill reconfirmed!

I'm hoping the collective thought energy will make it happen, I'd prefer to have a glorious end then continue to watch the further tyrannical degeneratation of our societies. The future is fucked.

Attached: 1558137316383m.jpg (711x1024, 146K)

Referencing the Revelation of St. John. 8:8.
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Fucking checked, this is fucking happening

Attached: 1494370778848.jpg (640x606, 68K)

Do people really think that media will say that the asteroid will hit?
Even if there was a 99.99% chance of impact there is no way in hell they would announce it and for 2 reasons :
1 - it will make it harder for the elite to get safely to their bunkers
2 - if by miracle it landed on the 0.01% it didn't hit, society should remain functional
If they announced it was a hit people would chimp out and there will be no way to redeem society if the asteroid missed

As a matter of fact they only announced the asteroid would miss so that any space amateur who comes up with an observation of an asteroid speeding towards us would get shunned by naive maggots shouting "yeah we know it will miss"

Attached: 78946-Meteor-Impact-Gif-Meteor-Wars-Online-Elder-Scrolls-Online.gif (320x214, 3.8M)

Christ cuck check

earthsky.org/space/double-asteroid-1999-kw4-closest-may-25-2019
>During the approach of May 25, 2019, the asteroid will pass at the very safe distance of 3,219,955 miles from Earth (5,182,015 km), or about 13.5 times the Earth-moon distance.
>13.5 times the Earth-moon distance.
>13.5

wow it's fucking nothing

i am afraid... it truly is happening this time.
>follow the elites
>bruce willis
>the amazing gets
>they are lying to us
>it may hit the moon first

I wish you all the best.

Checked! Elites hiding the truth! We should track them all by Fitbit as suggested by the Prophet Duncan and checked and confirmed by me. He got quads.

see

>checked for enlightened understanding

hello my friend. just got back

The fitbit idea is sound. We did this a while back and found a shit ton in antartica. You know all those elites have some kind of fitbit

What if they are lying to us, you fuck? In that case this theme of discussion is more Jow Forums than ever, what if the elite won't say a thing a bout the asteroid hitting Earth? If not the Asteroid then its fragments. This is a catastrophic event that will forever change society

Praise for total destruction

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-115103_1539623338880.jpg (513x381, 100K)

Nothing ever happens.
But aside from that: Aren't we able to check the course by telescope or something? Wouldn't there be an autist that scans the sky with his telescope coming up with this?

I've come to this thread to laugh at all of you. I cannot believe some dumb shit post has all of you riled up. All of you really are addicted to 'happenings.'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: icamehere2laughatyou.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Checked! We must move forward with this!

>13.5
>Last time it was 4 times moon distance.
>Now its 13.5
Hm.

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Kek is still with us
This is why the stupid fitbit is important

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-29/fitness-tracking-app-accidentally-reveals-secret-us-military-bases-cia-black-sites

HE IS HERE

how do you not get miserably bored without hope for happenings

Attached: Vitc.png (842x604, 871K)

IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE LYING

tyler.team/fitbit-found-the-secret-ring-in-antarctica-tyler-teamtyler/

Alot of these monitoring systems release publicly accessible data, so if you want to cry cover-up, you have to balance that with whistle blowers and people who archive their own stuff.

Secondly, and more importantly, go look at some of the asteroids that passed by Earth *just this year* and how close they were. We're talking less than half lunar distance.

Not too worried.

Oh fuck, let's try to dig up some old tweets of that asteroid and call it racist, I'm sure that'll help.

Attached: 1532653891157.gif (384x408, 182K)

based and liberal-pilled

Checked!
CHECKED MY LORD. DEUS LO VULT!

The great prophet of keker returns, praise kek

Attached: 1557670680851.gif (500x500, 1.27M)

>Secondly, and more importantly, go look at some of the asteroids that passed by Earth *just this year* and how close they were. We're talking less than half lunar distance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_asteroid_close_approaches_to_Earth_in_2019
All of them just a few meters in diameter. 1999 K4W is 1.3 KILOMETERS in diameter, and has a moon that's half it's size with it

Hello frens
We have some work ahead

>has a moon with it
what if the asteroid is a lie, and the nibiru theories are true.

Based prophecy
Tpyical maplefag atheistard trash

This is getting more and more alarming

Attached: 1558307813720.jpg (111x80, 2K)

Checked and GAG pilled.

What if this is just a LARP? The Planetary Defense Conference discussed there being massive amounts of conspiracy theories around a real impact event, but they couldn't formulate strategies to handle them. In fact it was estimated there could be casualties due to conspiracy theories themselves, even if deflection was successful. However, if we understand how conspiracy theories form around non-impact events we can better manage conspiracy theories in the event of an actual impact event. Really doesn't take much to make conditions for conspiracy theories to form. All they had to do was publicize the asteroid's passing more. These events happen all the time, but typically no one gives a fuck. Plus, adding that impact track in some of the clickbait articles really helped it spread. All of you might be guinea pigs.

What gets me is nasa. In less than 24h so a working day of probably 8h. Negociate and settle on a 69million dollar agreement with space x to use one of their rockets. In under 48h the "dart" is built to hit this kw4 to alah hu akbar into it and change its coursw by a half a degree. Why. 69million. Loss of rocket. To test what happens when you smash it into an asteroid. Dont we have software tgat can prodict this?

Guys a shooting star literally went over my house

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: E41BA55C-A736-4579-A8A2-D7E5CE0B4C14.gif (320x320, 3.62M)

checked my fren.
This shit is giving us a good smack
Be ready
>1000 ft above sea level
>have all crank to operate electronics
>learn to purify water
>grow with fluorescent indoors
>get a lot of canned goods
>clean your guns ( i assume you have some or else fuck off)
>be friendly and helpful to anons

roll for it landing in the pacific and destroying california via tsunami

This. Public news announcement we be disastrous.

It is no larp. They are lying to you.

You think you're alarmed now? Just wait until you look up in the sky and there it is taunting you.

you sound like a scared sperging glow nigger

I can't stop thoth posting either

what I find really ironic is that there is even any money being used at all, you'd think elon musk would want to live in a habitable world to have something to spend his money in, if anything, at least a society that can still build things to satisfy his autism

checked. it is his will

Has there been any mention to the actual strategy they will use when an asteroid does hit? Pretty interesting we have this defense set up always thought it was sci fi

Exactly if there was some advanced notice, people would lose their collective shit and begin raping and pillaging.

we don't have shit, unless we use secret stuff like lasers but i doubt it.

What scares me even more is that it may land on the opposite side of the world and there would be no way of knowing it hit

Attached: giphy (2).gif (490x270, 1.67M)

Checking your... Hmm... Well checked anyway.

Lol nothing is going to happen you retarded faggots this is like the 1000th meteor or whatever that was "totally gonna hit the earth" in the last 10 years.

It's going to be really funny when you all wake up the day after and realize the impact didn't solve your problems for you.

You will know because you will feel it

That was announced last april idiot.
spacenews.com/nasa-awards-dart-launch-contract-to-spacex/
It's too late to launch btw. Even SpaceX can't launch a rocket with less than 24 hour turn around times. You certainly wouldn't launch a kinetic energy impactor this late. Especially not DART with its dinky ion engines. You'd launch a nuke and to have any measureable deflection you'd have to do this months ago.

That's an amazing GIF, wish it could be slowed down

I believe in a creator I just don't subscribe to your slave ideology, abrahamism of any stripe is garbage.
>roll for destruction of the Vatican city, Mecca and Isreal

welp either way we find out tomorrow. I'm not sweating it. Plenty of habbeings never end up habbening, just like those barges in Webbers Falls couldn't nuke a dam.

>leaf

go fuck a dog before the asteroid kills you, its legal you know.