Why have globohomo companies like McDonald's banned based plastic straws and have replaced them with these gay as fuck...

Why have globohomo companies like McDonald's banned based plastic straws and have replaced them with these gay as fuck useless paper straws? Do they not realise climate change is a hoax?

Attached: 51WdFjc5WyL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYkOg-ebxwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you not realize that it was the straw that broke the camel's back

They also replaced plastic burgers with paper ones.

Paper is cheaper.

It's not about climate change. It's about being biodegradable especially when ocean animals eat them.

McDonald's is doing a godo thing especially with all the africans in Europe that do not give a shit about animal welfare whatsoever. Since it's impossible to change African and Arab culture, it's better to take a proactive stance and start producing and selling paper straws instead of plastic

They're getting woke and making stupid decisions because they think they the public actually gives a shit about social justice.
There's not a single Democrat that doesn't vote left for gibs or personal gain, don't ever confuse social justice with a personal sense of morality

Attached: 1557333571178.webm (406x360, 994K)

Ever notice how hotels pressure you to forgo housekeeping to "keep the planet green?"
Same shit.

13% do 50%

10 rivers do 95% of all pollution
(these rivers dont have mcdonalds)

Getting real tired of this shit.

Gyro man, give me details on vid

youtube.com/watch?v=PYkOg-ebxwc

At least if you pick the right hotel you get a bunch of fake hotel points for not getting your room made up. I usually avoid it until I lock in my fancy lounge access for the next year and then make them clean everything up every day.

Thanks meme flag faggot

The govt won’t try to take definitive action against climate change and pollution because it wants to create a gloom and doom narrative whereby the average person feels hopeless, but by doing useless but highly publicised things like the straws, it can deflect any criticism that it’s doing enough. The government wants people to fight about the environment amongst each other, not attack (((them)))

What? Since when? My local McDonald's still uses plastic.

They get too much bad press from it. You can look at any trash island or any garbage related media article and you can practically see their wrapper's taking up a third of all the trash. It's bad optics for them to always be seen as garbage.

This.
It's just marketing lad.

aww can't babby have a drinky winky without a straw for his sippy wippys

It's not about climate change you spastic mick

It's about lack of oil for plastics

Underrated

I work at a McDonald's in California we still have plastic straws, faggot.

>wanting to give illegal aliens access to your personal belongings when you are not there
Why?

Western companies having western consumers pay for and take blame for supposed climate change and destruction of environment that's caused by all sorts of poos, niggers and south american apes and chinks. White man yet again pays for somebody else's sins.

This has nothing to do with climate. Its about plastic pollution.

So is taking the bus. Until you get mugged.

Gotta cut down those trees, OP. The environment isn't going to save itself.

In the past, before plastic straws, hay stems were used for drinking.

The stems of wheat or other grains are hollow once they dry by autumn.

You can throw it away after one use anywhere.

And they are super cheap.

>plastic straws
>climate change
t. you
this

Attached: 1558498853427.jpg (691x828, 91K)

i work at a mcdonalds and we never had to deal with a straw ban, but here in my state you legally can't say "boy or girl toy" with kid's meals because muh gender identity

fpbp

Because having plastic straws and cotton buds floating in the Irish sea is so based, right mick?

>you legally can't say
And then Burgermuttland lectures anyone about muh freedom ... sigh

Plastic in the oceans isn't a hoax. Dolphins are bros dude, they'll totally have sex with even the crustiest weeb, but the fish they eat is full of plastic and then they die. Yes China and India put more plastic in the ocean than anyone else, but that doesn't mean we should act like them.

Attached: 1465613268365.png (281x355, 55K)

dang, what state?

So should we go back to glass bottles?
I like that idea.

california
land of the free, excluding lib states

And then at the end of the day they collect all the plastic straws and other trash, put them into a single use plastic trash bag and throw it in a dumpster.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-09-46-28-99.png (1080x2280, 998K)

bitches are so desperate they think water is a date rape drug

>sucking a plastic dick
I mean..You dont actually USE straws do you? LEL what a faggot.

>what is an unenforceable law?
I believe you that SOMEONE told you werent allowed to do that at work...But I HIGHLY doubt it is "illegal" to do

How do you get that from that article? Genuinely curious.

you can get fined or taken to court if someone is offended

....that...is a damn lie and you bought it.

There is absolutely ZERO speech that can be punished by law save for direct or terrorist threats.

no one takes it seriously, jsut look at all the other shitty laws our governor passes

Of course no one takes it seriously ITS UNENFORCEABLE...But I still doubt it even exists, and I aint looking it up.

>personal belongings
Like what? My dirty underwears or my toothbrush? Who gives a shit?

Still do

Attached: 88CA3671-95FC-4239-B0F1-6EED6444DF6E.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

You don`t get mugged for riding a bus in civilized parts of the world.

>drinking through a straw
i didn't realise there were so many women on this site

good leaf

i drink through a straw because the water makes my teeth hurt :(

How is this an issue? Aren’t you the ones always bitching about food plastics and xenoestrogens?

>something makes them "hurt
>Not a woman

You may have a dick...but..........

Never use straws...so IDC. Its not a bad move IMO, they do cause issues that we shuoldnt have to deal with it. Not a faggy tree hugger...But that Sea turtle video just reinforced my superiority in not using straws.

Dont encourage HIM!

EU politicians are working hard on fixing it though.

Nah, majority of European crime comes from Russian citizens visiting rest of the continent.

Because it's terrible for the environment, climate change or not. Seeing garbage everywhere is fucking disgusting and we should treat our planet better. I don't understand why protecting the natural environment of our planet is so frowned upon.

Attached: pacific-garbage-patch1.jpg (2700x2025, 1002K)

Nope, just like paper bags, paper straws pollute more than their plastic counterparts

i may not

Stop being a fucking edgelord.

Taking care of the planet is a manly adult thing to do and acting a like a little bitch because you have to use a paper straw is the height of entitled faggotry.

It's a fucking straw you limp wristed faggot. Most men in history didn't have these fucking things and they got along just fine.

Shitting where you sleep is a retard ideology of subhuman shitheads. You belong in the 3rd world.

>not being protective
>not taking care of business
>not maintaining order
>thinking it's manly to be a degenerate subhuman

Attached: 1ns8tg.jpg (2524x1419, 232K)

Those in government and corporate control know a secret. At 7 billion people, plastics, oil, technology, and meat are unsustainable. You can have these things indefinitely in a world where there's less than a billion humans, but once you go over that amount, the number of people causes resources to diminish quicker than they can be refilled, and it also causes more waste than the natural world can safely biodegrade. The result is, unless we ban all of our creature comforts OR exterminate 6 billion or more people, we're doomed. Now, since exterminating 6 billion people is not a viable option, our controllers are opting for option 2, where the overwhelming bulk of mankind will not be allowed to access modern conveniences because they refuse to STOP FUCKING AND BREEDING MORE TRASH. Only those in the elite class will be allowed to have modern conveniences and luxuries.

Better get used to it. It's only going to get far worse. And there's nothing you can do about it unless you're good enough to live off the grid somewhere remote.

Attached: 666.jpg (512x384, 46K)

india is so beautiful wow

why not just not use a straw?
why paper straws?
went to subway yesterday, and apparently they no longer give you lids or straws.
Seems reasonable to me, if you're so handicapped that you need a straw, then you can bring some plastic or metal straws with you.

Okay fine then...But now...*cough cough* Uh herm...I believe you know what you must do.

>save the oceans
>fuck the trees tho

FUCK
my titsare for my future husband and to feed my white children!!

>exterminating 6 billion people is not a viable option

Says you, but I'm willing to make some sacrifices for sustainability of the species and the planet.

Attached: we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work.png (500x856, 191K)

He's the best

Blame your country for being as gay as California, because we still have plastic here.

Just think it of it as an inspection... We must be assured you are worthy...Or even an online breast exam if you like..>Dont forget the timestamp...for science. And who says YOU ARENT showing the to your future husband..hmmm? Look I didnt make the rules...But youre here..and ya fucked up..so Thems the breaks kid.

>those digits
oh god

is it normal paper or plastic coated paper? because the later can't be recicled

Based, solve overpopulation, save the planet.

>Climate change
Are you an idiot? It's about animals eating them not the climate you retarded mongoloid

Attached: 1558500531261.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>but I'm willing to make some sacrifices for sustainability of the species and the planet.
But you're not in any position to get it done, nor will you ever be.
No single man can get this job done.

The bottom line is this. We humans invented the Haber process(well, Fritz Haber did). This allowed an explosion of our population by making food much more easy to come by. But we didn't take into account that having billions of us around would also greatly strain the resources of the earth, and the ecosystems.
We use way too much and output way too much waste. "Climate change" isn't a threat and everyone in power knows it, but if they came out and told all you dumbasses what the actual problem is, population and TOO MANY USELESS BODIES EATING SHIT UP AND PUTTING SHIT OUT, people would become very cross. Very few people like being told they're better off dead. This is why those in power also want to preserve abortion "rights".
The more people that die off the better, right now. Nipping people in the bud from the get-go is best. It's the most humane and tolerable way of culling the species. And that's all abortion really is, letting people cull themselves willingly. Same as opioid overdoses, etc. Lowering fertility is another attempt. Making people gay, yet another attempt.

All these things are being done by those in power to try and get the riffraff below to stop making babby. We tried war, but war only made the countries engaged in war make MORE babby and get more money. It backfired.
We're the worst of both r and K selection put together.

Attached: 127509151467.png (642x483, 363K)

>green law tax cuts
Educate yourselfs.

Its just double doubles (fuck the spam filter and fuck you too gook moot) girl I get them all the time..nothing a little cream wont cure...Now..If you please.

>replace plastic straws
>doesnt replace plastic caps and covers for drinks

Some places have.

If i want to take care of this fucking planet, then i should went to Israel and fuck all of israelites to death, then niggers. That is manly way to take care of planet, you just need to remove parasites.

Yeah some have...But lids arent getting stuck in blowholes, fish gills and turtle noses.

But the difference is that unlike plastic, paper decays in less than 400 years after thrown out of some cucks window driving on the highway with his empty Wendy’s bag.

It would be better for the planet and humans to just kill all the niggers though.

I like the simple numbers. Are there are others? Sont nigger women have a high std rate? Can some one run the number for that? Like 6% of women have 80% of the stds?

Seriously..fuck that guy. My car STAYS a wreck because I wont do that dumb shit.

Better to cut down a tree than use waxy petroleum refinery byproducts lmao

Lets strat with the jews..See how that works for a while, and then if the niggers are still uppity..THEN we take them out too. Deal? For the most part niggers are alright...well non nigger blacks anyway..They are just easily lead, and the kikes propaganda has done one hell of a number on them.

Lol fuck turtles nigger! I pour new motor oil down the drain just because i know there are people like you.

>niggers are ruining the world so its your job to fix it
>fixing it is using paper straws and not genocide
Fucking kike

You're not going to kill off anyone.
Nobody's going to allow genocides like this anymore. If it was this easy to solve the problem it would have been done by now.

because we have not inherited the Earth from our ancestors. We have borrowed it from our children.

Thats fair as long as we stop all aid to africa.

You’re retarded.

>globohomo
What does mcdonalds have to do with LGBT?

>allow
Look at this fucking kike

Look...kill what you want, doesnt bother me. Im jutst not gonna be a part of is all im saying...But if you DO do that, youre a certified dick...I hope you are aware. And not just cuz the turtles. YOU eat that shit and drink that shit when you just toss in the storm drain..But whatever, enjoy I guess.

Lovely crafted troll.10/10 mate

>paper straws?
ick, where are my cannabis straws?