>StateDept Press Brief (Morgan) (audio) 5/23/19
c-span.org/video/?461056-1/
>This Week@Interior 5/23/19
youtu.be/ChTMKZyFHEI
>DoDVideo: Vietnam DepPM&FM Visits Pentagon 5/23/19
dvidshub.net/video/682890/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: rice rocket china.png (265x471, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3bXSyrNNnM&t=580s
time.com/4670356/enums/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new baka needed
am drunk

Attached: umaru phone.gif (498x278, 344K)

Who are you voting for in 2020? Serious answers please.

Attached: I_want_to_sniff_Rinnes_armpits.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

fear God

I just had a bad thought.

If someone pirates the latest episode of One Punch Man, what is to stop someone else making a torrent of cp and uploading it and calling it "One Punch Man new episode" and getting thousands of people to download cp?

I had this bad thought that someone could (would, and will) do something like that here, as they used to do with those hidden pictures.

Does that mean all torrents are compromised?

He is coming.

MAGA

Trump, for all the good it'll do me.
>sanctuary state with total vote by mail
>send help

Attached: awoo orca washington.jpg (1280x853, 210K)

Donald J. Trump

Let's talk about why Trump refuses to activate the militia and order it to exterminate domestic enemies.

Attached: 1556815151659.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Nice Image OP. DEATH TO CHINKS THAT AREN'T KOREANS AND JAPS!

Trump.

Repost from last bread because I'm still thinking about it:

#
He also opposed drawdown in Afghanistan or Syria, a lot of Generals are because when they leave their positions they have a sweet advisor gig lined up somewhere in the MIC.

Does anyone remember that evil look Mattis and Kelley gave Graham at Bush Sr.'s funeral? Nothing about this sits right with me.

Attached: 1558514009224.jpg (204x247, 10K)

MAGA

Attached: stoopid_cat.jpg (1920x1080, 980K)

Massive societal collapse and madness. Last resort. Still other options remain but their shrinking, quickly.

ID: KKK
Based and absolutely redpilled

Attached: idf 82.jpg (1088x1502, 192K)

Hydrate!

Attached: AwooTech.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Attached: 1511791142615.jpg (534x460, 48K)

There won't be any hella f*cking epic 'Q WW1GWA revolution' to overthrow "the Deep State" because for successful revolutions you need non-trivial portion of current economical and political elite (those with money and power, oft the same thing) to defect.

The elites hate the lower substrata in West, if not the entire Western civilization itself, that much is self-evident to me personally. One could always hope they fail to acquire and reproduce power, wealth and money.

China is only competent and big enough power to undermine them through economical and political competition, and they're very much scared of it. But that door is closing too in forms of state backing of the same elite (tariffs, technology restrictions, probably a war in the pipeline too)

Attached: 1549125954841.png (830x798, 259K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R3bXSyrNNnM&t=580s

The only true way to avoid being banned is to not post in the first place

Attached: 1506630002578.png (600x494, 276K)

look at that stupid lazy nigger cat just sitting there acting like he owns the place
Cat doesn't even have a job or pays any rent
always mooching off us humans and for what?
for my sofa to get clawed up?
for him to knock everything down?
fuck that bitch ass cat and all cat people

A massive 1.3 mile wide binary asteroid system is going to crash into the earth within days and all of the boomers are going to perish.

Say your last awoos you geriatric parasites, the day of the retirement home is here.

Attached: 1531563686152.webm (1152x648, 2.32M)

only virgins think sniffing pits is hot

women's actual BO is far worse than men's, it's revolting

ther's an article somewhere that explains why women stink so much worse but i cbf

>he

Attached: final_boss_of_the_dum_cats.jpg (1920x1080, 996K)

>Still other options
Giving your enemies everything they want for nothing, Trump's done well following that train of thought.

Trump.
He's not afraid to attack real issues.

He'll go down as the President that ruined China's chance to be the global leader.
Or at least delay it until Milaria Obama is elected Hersident in 2044.

Fucking authoritarians.

Attached: 20F47AC7-2307-44AB-A9D3-EB987B7A80B7.jpg (1328x991, 769K)

What are you, an EA employee?

I see you, kike

>He's not afraid to attack real issues.
Like moving the US Embassy to Jeresulem and handing over Syria's land to Israel. Yeah, those are the pressing matters at hand that keep whites up late at night in America.

Don't forget Kelly picked Nielsen to replace him at DHS, and Flynn's assorted bullshit. Trump surrounded himself with generals as coup insurance and got betrayed by them. He picked Tillerson figuring a Texas oil man could talk to Arabs and Russians. He picked Sessions because Sessions was literally on stage at rallies chanting LOCK HER UP in 2016 (I actually saw this in person in Everett, WA).

What ties do these men have to China?

Attached: 1531407921409.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>US Embassy to Jeresulem
You mean something that was supposed to happen since the 90s?

Holy shit fuck off kike that is not "the real issues" except to literal fucking traitors who think the U.S. exists to serve Israel.

Alright, anti loot box legislation is making grounds. It's rare to see congress doing their fucking jobs for once!

Fucking dunecoon, nobody gives a shit about that. Be happy it's not worse, Trump is the best outcome for you guys

>state a fact
>kike goes insane with rage
el o el

You sure seem to like talking about Israel user.

Get your Israeli faggot ass out of this board.

>handing over Syria's land to Israel
where?

The Golan Heights.

>214088050
Israel if you're going to shill at least have the balls to show your flag and not use a German proxy so people call you Achmed

Attached: 10B5B820-CA91-4FE4-9B47-B8EDA54133A7.jpg (750x1333, 177K)

Rare

Attached: 1549501421530.gif (640x344, 617K)

Great, the Israel general. On average how many Kikes are actually pozzed out niggers? Is it like half of them or are the percentages higher?

President Trump! MAGA!

Attached: DSC_5158_db274593-a23a-4db4-88ab-6dd3e0d7eb7f_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

They took that in the 60's.

are you muslim?

They know, it's calling playing stupid. It's what the shills are known for.

HA

I disagree. I used to secretly savor my ex's sweat because I was worried she would find it weird. I wouldn't say it smells "good" but I liked it and it did something to my monkey brain.
Doesn't Sessions have literal chink grandchildren?

Attached: 1547468562550.jpg (375x710, 160K)

If you are not in control of it, it is not yours.

Attached: 1528016791775.png (112x79, 16K)

I wouldn't know, but I also think "betrayal" is a bit dramatic. And to be frank, I don't really trust what we've read in the media, or what's been said in interviews. The glaring I saw when Graham walked over to Huma Abedin is enough for me to cast doubt on everything.

In the past some cats were oppressed so we owe the current generation of cats reparations.

this is the most openly jewish thread on Jow Forums. what a display.

Attached: 1545545733726.jpg (591x568, 54K)

Attached: 1539489437105.jpg (300x385, 74K)

>Doesn't Sessions have literal chink grandchildren?
yes

wayne lambright is the meme candidate

I'm not talking about anything but concrete actions. The media can go to hell.

FUCK BOTH

Damn, those mutts are ugly as fuck, at least they're not fat too

There is nothing Jewish about might making a right. Being able to keep possession is all of ownership.

>handing over Syria's land to Israel.
I don't know a single person that cares about a few acres of rocks in the desert.
If you think it matters to anyone in America, I can tell you, you're not correct.

which country do you live in?

OH NO user THAT MAKES YOU A JEW LOVER!

Met a guy who worked for the Air Force doing orbit watch.
Massive rocks fly past the earth all the fucking time.

>I don't know a single person that cares about a few acres of rocks in the desert.
Cool, since the average lemming doesn't think beyond what next shiny product to consume, their opinions are disregarded from the jump.

Matters to a small politically connected group, but it's certainly no skin off my nose.

Sand nigger is SEETHING over here

Moshe the only one seething here is your kike ass

There is a shitload going on that isn't, and to be fair, may never be public. I'd hesitate to cast judgement on any of these people without knowing what they really did behind the scenes.

Tillerson, for example, fired a metric fuckton of State Department personnel when he first got into office.

are you capable of criticizing the state of Israel?

>eah, those are the pressing matters at hand that keep whites up late at night in America.
Trump's boomer base of the religious/evangelical right love Israel and love all this shit. It cost him nothing to do this, and it wins him points amongst his base, and *possibly* amongst some of the diaspora kikes in the US (though not many) who are the major funders of the DNC.

It's smart politics, even if you don't like it personally.

>THAT MAKES YOU A JEW LOVER!
Oh no! I messed up my whole life!

Israel is unsustainable in the long run. I don't stress out about that fact.
Eventually, every boat stops floating...but you have to have hobbies.

I don't hold out hope Trump is ever going to recognize internationalist Jews as the lethal enemy they are.

Attached: tj60n4yn3ju21.jpg (1241x2207, 494K)

>g-g-g-g-give us back our desert
>No
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1553269158072.png (900x900, 902K)

Kike-ass.

Why would he? He's with them.

It's a statement of fact. I may not like it, but I can appreciate the reasons why it was done. Just like I may not like how the libshits running the House are abusing their committee powers, but I can see why they are doing it and for what ends. It's smart politics even if I don't like it.

are you capable of 3rd grade reading comprehension? just bcs you arent advocating for israel to be nuked off the map everyday doesnt mean youre for them

at least shave

>the absolute state of /ptg/
go back to r3ddit please. all of you.

>This JIDF new hire getting himself roasted this badly on the first day

i can.
israels internal religious infighting will help to destablize the area by not presenting a united front.

chekd quads of truth cause no anons respect fag culture

I don't care if this image is ironic, it perfectly illustrates the boomer mentality and you may kys promptly

I wasn't talking to you and I won't as long as you hide your flag, coward.

Attached: 1540375054995.jpg (334x504, 47K)

>smart politics
Endless bullshit investigations don't do shit for moderates and independents though

Trump, obviously.

>their opinions are disregarded from the jump.
Not caring is a viable strategy for an entire country that exports nothing but a few barrels of oil they happened to be living over.

>you may kys promptly
I'll get right on that, chink

Depends if he fucks up royally

Came on my phone to this psyop

Funny part is that the towelheads told Trump and his kikes to fuck off and aren't signing anything.

look whos talkin, a fuckin leaf!

What Flynn bullshit? This?

time.com/4670356/enums/

As Patton said, people expect loyalty from the bottom to the top, what is rarer but more important is loyalty from the top to the bottom.

Trump is the only guy in the USA in control of the big stick. He had half the country behind him and...

No loyalty, no integrity. He won't fight for you or anyone else. Showboat.

>Chinky and jewpilled

Trump should get ready to sue Well Fargo and TD (Canada) for millions of dollars.

House Democrats subponead all 9 banks.

Only Wells Fargo and TD (Canada) complied.

>Endless bullshit investigations don't do shit for moderates and independents though
They do smear his reputation, cause doubt in his ability/presidency, tie up and distract from real work, and and help raise money. I agree there's a line that can get crossed but it's not there yet. All they dems need to do is get one or two things to stick to him and it'll all be worth it.

The response, of course, is what we're seeing. Declassification showing that they're even more corrupt.

I can sense your desperation, chink