So when are you fuckers paying us back reparations?

So when are you fuckers paying us back reparations?

On another note, how much reparations am I entitled to as a quarter black person? I also want extra money for being born mixed race and having a fake second name giving to my slave forefathers!

Attached: 128087_blake_after_john_gabriel_stedman_narrat.jpg (600x337, 81K)

How about "No" to all of the above?

I'l pay $3000 ffor you to shred your passport and go to Lebanon

I'll donate 100 watermelons to Africa when they stop being all a bunch of literal niggers.

1 drop of white
no reparations for you

You have to go back Quedroon.

Oh... it's this thread again

Sage and keep scrolling

Letting you stay was your reparations.

Attached: 316.png (197x214, 76K)

How about you pay me for being a useless nigger and a burden to the white race for so long.

Attached: 1518848314370.jpg (1751x1167, 873K)

The only way you will be entitled to reparations is if you are able to prove that you are descended from a slave. Got any documentation for that? No? Then no reparations for you.

First you have to REPAIR all you broke and fucked uo, then you have to return to africa...

and then we will send via western union to a account in nigeria.

why won't you ask for reparasions from arabs then?
I don't get it

You're entitled to a book that explains all about the Barbary slave trade and how your nigger people are just as bad as everyone else, your kind doesn't have monopoly on virtue, you dumb monkey.

Ill gladly donate a one way ticket to africa

you love that whip dont you nigger

Attached: 1558686376148.jpg (531x279, 43K)

Talk to your ancestors that sold you to the white folks.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL!

No refunds without proof of purchase.

I'm from the North. You owe us for setting you free. When can I expect your check?

They already did when they freed the actual slaves. They got land and money, most of which sold it for money to then go live in cities. Blame your ancestors for not investing or holding onto the property.

Yeah! When are you niggers gonna pay us whites back for all that we gave you?