It's true

Alright guys I have a diabolical plan to enrage the jews and redpill the goyim which I think will work great. If we can get a large part of the "raaacust Naaazeees" on board.

NEVER capitalize the word jew. EVER. Especially at the beginning of sentences. It'll only be a matter of time until they catch on and I guarantee they'll be having raging hissy fits screaming about how everyone that doesn't capitalize jew is a literal Nazi.

Such arrogance and stupidity on display should do wonders for redpulling folks on the JQ.

Attached: 4D93433D-13F0-4B84-AF9C-E7DD0F82F7BD.png (1080x1080, 57K)

Stop shitting up this board, Kike.

Why you're protecting the kikes?

This is actually a brilliant idea.
>t. seething jew
FUCK jews.

Attached: shake.gif (280x203, 1001K)

>JQ
>not jQ

OP is right you faggots have no idea.

Capitis deminutio or capitis diminutio (diminished capacity) is a term used in Roman law, referring to the extinguishing, either in whole or in part, of a person's former status and legal capacity. There were three changes of state or condition attended with different consequences: maxima, media, and minima.

Capitis Deminutio Maxima

The greatest, capitis deminutio maxima, involved the loss of liberty, citizenship, and family (e.g. being made a slave or prisoner of war).

Capitis Deminutio Media

The next change of state, capitis deminutio media, consisted of a loss of citizenship and family without any forfeiture of personal liberty.

Capitis Deminutio Minima

The least change of state, capitis deminutio minima, consisted of a person ceasing to belong to a particular family, without loss of liberty or citizenship

Jews are based

Attached: 10A20EEA-ADFE-4A21-8F94-3348DFB548EB.jpg (313x400, 47K)

It means jewish Question

Attached: CB2C7EE6-E0CA-46FC-B1FC-02C188918715.png (1080x1080, 2.14M)

>So, capitis diminutio minima means no loss of rights whatsoever (in comparison, see capitis diminutio maxima and capitis diminutio media). Again, everything is connected to the use of your name. Where capitis diminutio maxima writes your full name (last name as well as first name) in capitals, and capitis diminutio media writes your name partially in capitals (usually only your last name or family name), capitis diminutio minima writes your name ONLY in lowercase. Through capitis diminutio (especially maxima), companies can trade under YOUR NAME while maritime law rules!

To the people saying no;

That's all well and good but how's the weather in Tel Aviv Shylock Sholmo?

Attached: 9645DD99-C9B2-4CD9-97D5-586AE5F80B14.jpg (521x434, 50K)

Sounds good you have my axe brother

jews Are Greedy Bastards

Attached: D9CC07B6-82B4-4306-99CE-572D31358E68.png (1080x1080, 75K)

>JQ
it is not JQ it is
>JP
or as the OP suggests
>jP

Pro tip: Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence Except For jew.

Attached: 2A3C8078-873D-419C-B73D-1BD6E310DEDF.png (756x940, 807K)

Attached: 28855E0D-8CDC-42DB-8DD6-D2BC6A756F52.jpg (600x560, 71K)

How about decapitalizing all words that normally would have a capital letter as alternative to the echo ((())).

>Not using capitals is ant-semitic!! REEEEEEE.

>You can't mossad the Assad. donald trump spoke to Vladimir Putin and discussed israel's problems dealing with Syria. The usa maintained that Russia should pull out their troops from Syria as requested by bibi netanyahu, the prime minister of israel.

Attached: 2833B649-CBAB-4402-9F44-F07DFB8F2F35.jpg (1242x860, 177K)

Never forget the USS LIBERTY

Attached: C23E463F-9DFD-4BDD-9FE3-9E52995E04B1.jpg (1242x1242, 183K)

I never do, except at the beginning of sentences, because it looks weird.

Keep pushing antisemitism. Never forget Alinksi's 'Rules or Radicals'. The more you push a negative, it becomes a positive. Soon, the act of criticising judeo-facism in our institutions will be normal and accepted. We're not far off, lots of people are awake now about the truth concerning the holohoax. The tide is turning. But we have to keep the pressure on.

> I never do, except at the beginning of sentences, because it looks weird.

That's kinda the point. You want the jews to notice.

>a story reported by former U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter, who recounted a conversation between an Israeli pilot and the Israel Air Force war room, which was allegedly picked up by an NSA aircraft and inadvertently cabled to CIA offices around the world:

>Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

>IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

>Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship – I can see the flag!

>IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.