When did you realize the cult of Marduk was the correct religion?

When did you realize the cult of Marduk was the correct religion?

Attached: 24014f01db863fb1bf39a3ed3d6aa9ce29f26fbar1-261-256v2_hq.jpg (261x256, 19K)

Convince me.

Who put order to Tiamats chaos?

If your god requires idols people will destroy them. If your god requires books people will burn them.

Gods of the digital world will come and destroy all the heresy.

Have no idea what Tiamats chaos is but not all chaos is bad you see.

That's not Marduk. The crown is wrong, and he doesn't hold Marduk's attributes in his hands.

The digital world is easier to destroy, there won't be any remnants of it thousands of years from now like what we have of antiquity

Chaos needs to be put to order

Take some more pills, pillhead

Attached: preview.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Attached: marmaduke.jpg (987x555, 415K)

Shut up and eat more stimutacs

Chaos and order are just words used to control you.

You know who was the high priest of Marduk under King Nimrod ?

The high preist of the Temple of Ur was named Terah and he had a son..
Who's name was Abram. God changed his name to Abraham. The Father of the Hebrews.

Terah, Abram’s father left Ur (Gen 11:31) of the Chaldeans, a town in Iraq SE of Babylon, on his way with his family as immigrants to Canaan. While Terah did not make it out of Iraq, settling in Haran (Gen 11:31), Abram received his call from the heart of what is now Iraq. The Lord (YHWH) called Abram:
“Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you. I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing… in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed” (Gen 12:1-4).

Abraham founded the Hebrew nations...

fuck marduk worship.

Sin gang unite. Praise be to the Moon.
In all seriousness, Marduk is the patron god of babylon who would have been worshipped when Babylon when and only when Babylon is at its peak. its a far cry from that now :(

Give me a rundown

He gets it

Moshe was a high priest of Osiris also

*blocks your path*

Attached: MuhHitlerShrine.jpg (459x646, 55K)

>he hasn't been initiated into a secret order of a supposedly lost priesthood

What are you even doing?

Attached: AMI_-_Isis-Persephone.jpg (1315x2384, 725K)

Around Tekken 4

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (2000x2021, 405K)

Go home Savitri Devi, you're drunk again

slaughtering jews in Nabû-kudurri-usur's (PBUH) name. wbu? i'm going back to my nice babylonian abode to my cutie big eyed wife.

esoteric hitlerism is based. Lighting and the Sun is a great book.

Lets see some flags here too many memerz

Beardo weirdos. 219th invasion cycle story of the irish genesis. Bunch of black haired beauties and three greeks washed up on shore.

Attached: 1553287742906.jpg (817x1024, 138K)

When I learned about previous catastrophes and that the sun worship is not worship but a warning