What do you guys think of mandatory castration for all nonwhites living in the united states...

what do you guys think of mandatory castration for all nonwhites living in the united states? I think that it would solve all our problems such as crime, housing inflation, homelessness, a low national IQ, and pretty much every problem in the nation since whites are such a perfect race.

Attached: castrate all nonwhites.png (503x468, 176K)

Different times man

Admit you just want a boring life (white life) and don't leave your neighborhood never.

This would imply American """"""""""""""""""""whites""""""""""""""""""" have any inherent value themselves. You simply don't.

so not wanting to live in a multicultural shithole where everyones hostile to each other is boring to you? yesterday I got called a pichi wetto or whatever by this mexican man when i went to little ceasars.

we do have a culture ever heard of bluegrass and country music?

>go study genetics
>mutate a retrovirus to attack reproduction organs
>make it bind their rna bind to parts of genome tied to nonwhite phenotypes
i'm not stopping you

Is there anything bad with that?
Not everbody want booze,footbal, sex and endless party

It has promise.
It would be easier to get early release programmes from prison set up so it requires a vasectomy though.

It is boring to deny reality, life, society as it's presented to us and defending racist theories on the internet you use to convince yourself youre above all that when youre not, youre sad and lonely and can't cope with your antisocial behaviour. Your sick like most people here, but some fresh air and honest human contact can cure it.

are you insane, Jow Forums is a containment board
the reason we still exist is to limit the interaction with the rest of humanity

Still doesn't fix whites though. You're just brutalizing the innocent. Dickless niggers won't make you an attractive mate lol.

I know and why you think it's good? Am I wrong, I dont think so

>bluegrass
>country
wow, 2 genres of music invented by slaves. you dum dum

i just want a job to keep me occupied and a place to hide from the world the rest of the time

heavy metal was an american invention

If he wasn't above you, why would you pseudo humans correct us so obsessively? If you are equals to whites, why are you willing to do anything you can just to squat in their shadow?

just make abortions free and easier in the ghettos, keep pushing them towards degeneracy and just educate your kids to not race mix, the rest will take care of itself, then for the rest you just remove gibs and they will leave, Danemark did it and it worked pretty well with the muds

I don't wanna hide from the world because I know that's not possible. People who say they hate the world and society are usually its worst examples, the trash of society.
Privileged trash.
Internet is the world too, isnt it? Whats the difference.

I think saving the opressor from.its condition is an act of love.
Thats what they teach in brazilian universities because paulo freire.

Aborting all nonwhites would be easier to implement

Attached: abortions by state.png (1363x3412, 759K)

i dont hate the world, i fail to understand it
all the ridiculous social norms, interactions
i never had friends because i dont know what to do with them

If you think all.social norms are bad and youre the good guy that will make you think the bad will always defeat the good.
But we all.know youre not the good guy and society is bad, so I guess you must think if its worth it to keep thinking the bad rules will always defeat you or try to overpower them and discover humam interaction can be part of your life and, maybe, the beginning of your life.

I think its just fear. Only dumb people fear these things.

whatever you're trying to tell me, you're overthinking
i can interact with people fine, i work as a waiter, human interaction is a must in that job

I will not rest until every black man has a snow bunny of his own...

Attached: 48384765_283505155851179_241196846423212032_n.jpg (960x540, 16K)

I think we.pretty much live in an antisocial society so i'm not sure about that. You can talk with people like you do in the internet and still be antisocial. I guess sociability, real.sociability, must involve love and self sacrifice for the others.

Well finaly a communist who likes black dick.

Oh no baby! I am BLACK DICK....

I certainly agree, At the very least all the non whites should be sterilized.
along that the creation of a aryan eugenics program. whites who have undesirable traits will be sterilized aswell. and they should be happy to do so.
White people are only the foundation for aryan race.
This is far to abstract for even most white nationalist so it’s not talked about.
Until phase 3.

Attached: 0D3468FF-171B-4E35-B16C-23474F573F43.jpg (1024x699, 89K)

I spend an hour a week here ...that's not much of a containment

Attached: 188955.png (1052x1442, 61K)

incel much?

Attached: the race of slutwomen and trannymen and the nigger who fucks them.jpg (696x518, 120K)

bump

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

that should be a requirement for immigrant citizenship

What are they opressing, and what are you saving this alleged opressor from? Having a functional nation?

we just need to give them the proper incentive to leave on their own.

>wow I sure do love me some heavy metal

What OP really means:
>I'm an incel who can't get girls because more and more are sleeping with gooks and niggers so I want to eliminate the competition.

>mandatory castration for all nonwhites living in the united states?

Attached: C-hBqHtUwAAGNTy (1).jpg (1115x1200, 237K)

"Incels" Fuck off back to IncelTears cuck.

Nothing wrong with incels anyway, majority are based ethnics anyways.

Just develop a pill you give them as children that sterilizes them.

>It is boring to deny reality, life, society as it's presented to us
Those people are presented to me in a manner different than my own and the people who share my heritage. Why simply on skin color alone I can tell we are not the same.
I could take a shit on a silver platter and try to serve it to you, and it wouldn't be boring for you to deny that reality as it is presented to you; and in doing so society wouldn't crumble and life would go on.
Now do you know how we feel? Take your shit covered silver platter back to Africa, we never wanted it and we certainly do not need it.

This is true. Most of these people are soulless materialistic scum. I was in Norway a few weeks ago an man, let me tell you. I came back to this country and fuck, people here are so fat and ugly. I live in a white community. This dysgenic shit has really taken a toll on America.

with women in control they'd probably only castrate all of the uglies

>we do have a culture
stopped reading here