IMPOSSIBLE to get a job as a white male

I've been looking for a new job instead of moving. I live in the NYC area, which is why I stayed since I thought it would be easy to find something. I am 0/7 so far on interviews. Every single time, I am the "runner up"

I know for sure that 3 of them they chose a "woman" over me. Ever since Trump got elected, it is fucking killing my chances of finding a job. What do I do to combat this? Go in blackface? Pretend I am a woman?

Pic related

Attached: oo5no1.jpg (1024x1552, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdVQqVC9UaI
ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2019/05/20/on-racial-discrimination-in-hiring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

" show us your id "
" u show your id"
"they look "
" race jewish"
"we welcome you to our company"

Maybe you're just fucking retarded and shifting the blame off of your inability to other people :)

That fucking godforsaken town is cucked beyond all belief. I honestly think the best thing that can be done for those people is to forcefeed them their own shit until it requires military intervention, a la Escape from New York.

I wish, then I could actually say I am disabled. My resume is great, I interview well and I am always told when I get feedback that I was the runner-up. If you lived in the US you would see how bad it is.

Be qualified for the job you’re applying for. I have a job, because I’m awesome and confident and a hard worker. Be those things.

>I suck mangledick

>wanting to contribute to a system that is about to replace you

retard.

I am. I have almost 15 years experience.

I do not have much of a choice.

>Just be displaced goy. It's over.
I want to fuck your pussy mouth.

I gave up when companies wouldn't hire me when I knew that they had hired people I'd trained from no experience in the industry into higher ranking positions than I was holding at the time.

>paying for subhumans to replace you while you work your ass off and can afford 2 white children at best and that is implying you wont get divorce raped

cheat the system and live the Varg lifestyle

Sheeeeit

Fuck that. They don't have the balls to attempt anything other than a soft genocide. They're doomed because as soon as they're denied any executive privileges, they show everyone how big of pussies they are.

Could you rephrase that?

When SHTF, the expats and their pet minorities are going to be the first people to put their tails between their legs. They do this under the best of circumstances.

But shit is never going to hit the fan. It is a slow and controlled decline into eternal third world status. White people will be denied anything they could rally behind that is actually dangerous and will be denied safe breeding grounds to form families. No white villages, towns, suburbs and cities in the future. Till we are an absolute minority like in South Africa. This is happening right now, Trump is in on it and the next president will be in on it as well.
And if you rise up against it you will be killed by SWAT teams and your family smeared in the media if you don't get busted by glowniggers before that.

It's an uphill fight, for sure. In the meantime, I'll take your country as an example of what happens when you say "sorry" to the aggressor.

What are you referring to?

Also why do you still want to pay taxes to feed people that replace you? Become a burden to the system yourself. This might be the ONLY way to actually make SHTF.

imhohhible to het a hob as a white whale

Attached: hi_58358.jpg (3832x2392, 1.19M)

Start your own business, and run it with your damn own principles. Let their fucking mindset be their own disgrace.

I have thought about it. problem is insurance is like $30k a fucking year for a $6k deductible

Feel sorry for you.

S
O
Y

The fuck...?

Why do you assume it's Trumps fault. It was like this long before 2016. Maybe you were underage then so you just assume?

It's not impossible at all, the fact that you are beat out by niggers and women just underscores what an unemployable pantywaist you are. PROTIP: stop worshiping at the feet of trust fund babby cucks like trump and you may yet see some success.

Maybe you should have specialized in a field that needs workers idiot
>>t. Draftsman

I gave up and started my own company. Went from managing multi million dollar engineering projects to unemployed overnight with my first job out of college. Never looked back, never been better. I'm now a lecturer at UNL, you want to know how not to be fucked in the ass by the globalists? Stop playing by their rules, build your own business - it's much much easier than it sounds but you have to have the balls and guts to do it. The upside? You never have to work with a nigger or backstabbing woman ever again.

Best way to get a job is through friends and network contacts. That guarantees the job. You just have to jump through the hoops. If you don't have any friends or contacts, stop being a piece of shit no one likes.

Unhelpful responses like this are why true Conservatives don't win elections. You faggots are part of the problem you stupid nigger. "Huh, I got a job what's wrong with you heh. Just be like me heh". I'd stab you in the throat and watch you choke on your own blood you piece of shit.

>
this to be honest

I just want to say for the record that I had only 4k in my bank account and was facing bankruptcy in 2 months when I built my business. I'm not saying people can do exactly what I did and be successful but you gotta try something to survive.

I'm building communities over here in the Midwest, we are building a small group of like-minded individuals who will never be out of a job because we are the ones building industry, not wallstreet. Why can't Christians create a bank? Why must the Christians just accept that Jews call the shots? It doesn't make sense to me. Why can't Christians pool their money and build factories? Why can't Christians build their own Walmart competitor which doesn't rely on slave labor? We must do this if we want to succeed, we also need favorable trade laws to protect our business from outsiders.

My point is this: we've got to stop playing by the rules created by the globalists. The globalists have won and we need to accept that our nation's are occupied territory by sadistic and vile fucks who mean to destroy us. We must come together for one last fight. Finding a job in the globalists economy is a roulette wheel at best and assfuck at worst, we must stop constantly criticizing each other's failures and figure out how to build community instead.

>living in new york
>picking a shitty career
You're making this difficult for us to feel sorry for you.
When you choose to be an employee instead of the employer you're at the mercy of your potential bosses. Should've kept that in mind but instead you whine now because the ruleset you chose to abide by just doesn't like you.
How do you expect people to help you when your basic decision making skills are questionable?

Not everyone is ready to be a boss, not everyone desires this "role" or is even capable of this role. Although your response is true, the worst that would happen to OP is that he tries to build a lawn mowing business and it fails - he would be in the exact same position as he is now but have some business mgmt experience at the very least.

I say OP should look at small service sector hustling gigs that he can market himself as. Private detective so he can get paid for jerking himself off waiting for cheating wives to come home from the bar, hustling prostitutes in Nevada -be the thot monger and get paid for degrading women- weedman vendor in Colorado so you can be paid to shovel weed into the mouths of niggers, be creative.

You are living the dream. I wish i could combine job and political activism. Any hints?

>we've got to stop playing by the rules created by the globalists

Yep. "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." (In bending the rules, abusing the system and ruthlessness.)

You should read "Day of the Rope" by Davon Stack if you did not already.

ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2019/05/20/on-racial-discrimination-in-hiring/

Attached: 8[1].jpg (1024x403, 31K)

Varg is a murderer and a fag

>kills a gay communist who is a shitty musician as well
>this is somehow bad
>has like 5 or 6 white children with the same women while bleeding out the state
>this makes him gay

How do Canadians manage to keep making the worst contributions to this board?

Im a tranny and I got diversity hired uwu

Attached: 20190430_170611.jpg (1202x854, 363K)

I am probably one of the most qualified people in my field for the area I am in, but a female with 15 years less experience, purple hair, 2 arm sleeves of tattoos, with a penchant for running late because of a hangover is getting a promotion over me because the regional director is a disgustingly fat minority woman who hates White men. Currently applying for a new job where part of my conditions will be a White male boss. Fuck this country and the niggers that ruined it.

Say your part native american

Also your totally right about White males being discriminated against.

Attached: Sean Last.png (837x427, 115K)

What kind of jobs? Also protip in NYC anytime the application asks for race say you are hispanic and in the extremely tiny chance they ever ask you about it just casually mention your mother is puerto rican.

I understand your plight. I'm in the UK and i've been turned down three times for being "too white". They unironically said that my skin colour was an issue. These were private businesses.

My dad is a CFO at a company and this picture literally happened to him when he was doing the hiring of a new employee. There were three candidates. A black women who clearly didn't know anything, a white women with little experience and a highly qualified white man. My dad wanted to hire the white man but the CEO then mentioned how they need to consider the diversity of their employees. In the end they ended up hiring the white woman in a sort of compromise.

The kicker is that the business is already 60% female and the white guy would have been the true diversity hire based on sex.

But even with these moments my dad is still a huge leftist.

Diversity and inclusion are not meant to function therefore "debunking" them is pointless. They are only tools to inflict harm upon whites and their civilization.