Ireland: African sexually abused a disabled girl – victim’s mother asked not be jailed

– victim’s mother, who was in relationship with the accused, asked that he not be jailed

A man who sexually abused the disabled daughter (11y) of his former partner has been jailed for 13 years, the Irish Times reports.
The sentencing judge noted the mother of the child felt under intense social pressure within her community in Ireland and abroad and had expressed a wish that the accused, who is from an African country, not go to prison.
The trial heard evidence that the man was watching television with the child. He pulled her trousers down and raped her and told her repeatedly “I love you”.

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/circuit-court/man-jailed-for-sexual-abuse-of-intellectually-disabled-girl-1.3898654?mode=amp

Attached: ireland.jpg (700x350, 63K)

Aye

Toll paid

Country's fucked.

niggers gonna nig

She should be happy. No one would want to fuck a disabled girl.

WAR NOW!

Thought you were joking so I followed the link and of course it's even worse than this.

The coal burner should be put in jail.
Or better yet, let's find her social(ist) media and drive her to suicide.

Daily reminder than Ireland is the only western european nation that's a complete fucking failure. I'd rather be Swedish than Irish and I'd rather be dead than Swedish

Remember the old hack about mother's being "mama bears" and fighting to the death to protect their children?

Now we see the truth.

Attached: jrweywgwgregwerwg.jpg (844x1138, 96K)

The nigger should be shot and so should the mother. Just when you think race traitors couldn't be any more immoral, disgusting and degenerate, they defend the rapist of their own daughter... Fucking hell. Race traitors need to be gassed more than fucking Jews.
>The man, who is the father of a number of children in Ireland and in his home country, has minor previous convictions.
Jesus fucking Christ. Why can't an asteroid wipe out all human life already?

That's on the mother. That's not racial, she would have asked the same if he were white or Asian. Too many single mothers put a penis before the safety of their children.

>Why can't an asteroid wipe out all human life already?
Because we wouldn't get to laugh at the clown world.

Coalburner got what she deserved

bump

Attached: 1556132516072.jpg (1024x577, 115K)

Truth. Single moms are garbage every time.

A nigger raped a disabled nigger. All of them shouldn't be here and should be deported.

I have a question...

How did they know the girl was mentally disabled? She is Irish after all.

They're all Africans and no coal burner involved.
Weren't a bunch of sandniggers chimping out last week in your country? They're not that brazen here yet. Ireland isn't as cucked as any of you nordic countries.
The girl is African just like the nigger that raped her.

Do the Irish actually give a fuck about child abuse at all?

I read about a dentist in Cork who molested hundreds of children was in the papers and everything and never did a day in jail and still walks the street of the same town unhindered.

So common I don't even bother to rant about it. Fucking niggers

Attached: 1558640731233.jpg (474x603, 36K)

with these attitudes, eventually nigger rapists won't even be arrested

>The girl is African just like the nigger that raped her.

Oh. Why the fuck post this thread then? No one cares about that.

the absolute STATE of northern europe

I don't know why post it but the same OP has another stupid thread up at the moment with a (((Breitbart))) article up about Ireland too that is a stupid and pointless as this thread.
I've not heard tell of that dentist so probably Bullshit.

She should have the skin flogged off of her back and then the government needs the same
Then hung from the next until dead dead dead

Based

Why are you a jew?

t. Ahmed

Found the plastic paddy

Would you be more satiesfied with one more 'colonize a nigger/asian' or 'should i drink monster juice' thread?

/pol is about the debate, and this article gives reason to debate

Attached: 1549428144137.jpg (559x771, 146K)

Debate about what though? An African raped a disabled African and that's about it. Disgusting that they're here or in Europe in the first place but still hardly worth debating over.

Attached: D6N0fdQUUAAEuw2.png (748x809, 454K)

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1558214128175.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Attached: D6NvFByUcAYWgAf.png (672x885, 557K)

Attached: D3FTI-CWkAEyhwu.jpg large.jpg (639x693, 65K)

>girl was a nigger
Thank fuck. Was about to feel sorry for her

Attached: 1543616572577.png (710x450, 412K)

>Ireland isn't as cucked as any of you nordic countries.

You are ruled over by a man who is not even a native of your lands, and a shitstabber to boot.

Attached: D1ruUv8WoAAPMcg.jpg (1076x1259, 201K)

Attached: 1552146374576.jpg (909x1199, 178K)

women can not raise children ever

Well its not like we voted him into that position. You'll be glad to know that the man is despised here by all sections of society. His government are hated as much as he is and I pray God we'll have an election this year and be rid of them.

Attached: 1522674157931.jpg (337x433, 45K)

Is it wrong that I feel extreme attraction towards red head irish women?

Attached: rape arrest.png (860x1080, 84K)

Attached: uk8.png (676x1688, 900K)

Honestly I did not see that part where was mentioned the disabled underage girl is black. But the rape is rape, a pedophile raped a disabled child and her mother a souless whore who is defending the rapist. Even with these conditions this article worth a debate I think that, but obviously you can say I'm wrong.

>Do the Irish actually give a fuck about child abuse at all?
The point i'm trying to make is glass houses mate

Attached: D1ezA4sX4AI-mp6.jpg large.jpg (1158x1200, 377K)

They're all niggers and should never have been allowed step foot on our continent. Smelly, disgusting black bastards every one of them.

Must be good to be Muslim in the UK. Police won't bother going near no go zones.

Wrong

dude I have this hot irish gf, massive slut

>I read about a dentist in Cork who molested hundreds of children was in the papers and everything and never did a day in jail and still walks the street of the same town unhindered.
was it Jimmy Savile? oh wait he's dead

bbc for everyone!

Youngling here, never voted before. Tell me how this works. I am obliged to vote for candidates in my district, or I can vote for anyone running in Ireland? These are the fliers that came through the door. Is there a comprehensive list of candidates I can review now online before choosing? Who are you voting for and why?

Attached: IMG_20190521_091343.jpg (1920x1080, 958K)

I presume you also made the other thread about Trump and Ireland. I for one appreciate you making these. We need a kick up the arse to do anything about our problems. It's nice to know someone cares.