What the FUCK is intersectional feminism

What the FUCK is intersectional feminism

Attached: 6E13BCA4-2F39-4054-9181-6182D744260E.jpg (750x1334, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l5tqG9wCfRo
quillette.com/2019/02/20/i-know-what-intersectionality-is-and-i-wish-it-were-less-important/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just swipe left

Marxist bullshit
/thread

the ideology that ranks people based on "oppression". non-white, female, gay, trans, muslim

Grievance studies

Intersectional is a code word for alliance against white guys by all of niggerdom (Jews, blacks, queers, commies)

just google it

Basically white man bad

it means your dick will shrivel up to the point of non-existence if see her in real life.

Its feminism but also hating white people.

American language and culture.

Why does every marxist roastie love Harry Potter? Those books were shit.

The tits though

Regular feminism isn't enough and you need to factor in things such as race, gender identity and class. Other social issues along with gender issues intersect to form intersectional feminism.

Or something. Gas-worthy af.

Intersectional = victimhood multipliers.

So a black woman is extra victim over a white woman

You were warned

Voldemort = Hitler

"Intersectional" anything is just code for "even though you usually hate each other, we all need to band together to destroy white Christian society. Muslim majority countries are places where fags have their heads cut off in public or get dropped on their heads from tall buildings. Feminism does not exist in any muslim country because those uppity cunts would get beaten to death. Blacks will typically assault anyone indiscriminately etc...With intersectionality, these groups who would otherwise be at each other's throats set their differences aside because their shared enemy is white Christian men and western civilization.

>Her face
Them dog days aint over.

Them titties tho

Attached: 1553320230804.gif (511x512, 105K)

Don't be a bitch. I live in my states capital right next to a university. These types are everywhere. Just fuck her.

She's fat you retard.

>used to really like Harry Potter as a kid, because magic is cool and shit
>parents used to treat me like shit so books were my escape
>can’t even see the name HP anymore without feeling utter disgust
Why must everything good be taken away and raped into submission?

Attached: DFC407F2-E3D9-45FD-8555-D41C4DF7F404.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

What's Austin like?

intersectionalism = everyone against white people

I don't know? I don't live there.

this
it is about the "intersection" of cisgender white males vs other
always support other

Fuck her in the arse and don't call her again. Get her to hate men even more.

I’m almost 28 now it’s hard to find willing college girls anymore

She wants consequence free dicking from chad. Just give it to her and then call her a slut. If she complains, tell her you meant it as a compliment.

Suck on those milkers daddy

Sense the normal ones in here... cant make a thread to ask because the jannies are going hard... but did we get reddit invaded? All the threads are gay all the comments are polite and I read people defending Nancy Pelosi... this isnt pol

You're not doing it right. There are plenty if college girls with daddy problems that will let you smack them around while they call you daddy as you snap their choker.

About $60,000 and 4-5 years of your time.

It’s summertime so nobody is in school hence shitposting on pol all day

Suck my dick faggot. Does that make it feel like home?

That does sound pretty hot. Where do I find these girls other than walking into a college lunchroom

>intersectional feminism
It's literally nigger feminism. DINDU NUFFIN KILL WHITEY invented by a black feminist.

>What the FUCK is intersectional feminism

It means black women or "women of color" or something to that effect

Tbh... the alternative speak is so much gayer than demanding a faggot suck your cock, its unbelievable.

>Harry Potter, Intersectional feminism. Florence + the Machine = Dogs
I saw the thumbnail and i thought it was a NYT headline. How fucked this world is ?

kek

It means "I can't make up my mind" like every other woman.
As a result it means "I need a man to tell me what to think and do as well as how to live my life "

Tinder and/or the hippest bars in your town.

It’s a dating profile app. Lots of questionable women on there

Attached: 820A1D00-4885-491A-8883-CCEED0913F0F.jpg (750x1334, 143K)

This. And you can redpill them.

This is why you can redpill them

harry potter was always lame and shit.

the natural way of the world for children growing up in dysfunctional, violent, not loving households is that the child is then supposed to bully his class mates and make their lives miserable.

you missed your calling, its too late now

But mostly Jews

Attached: A5ABD065-C85C-419B-9B05-C373C83D27F0.jpg (750x1334, 214K)

This is especially true because they all ask about your political affiliation on the first date.
>user are you a trump supporter
>of course not, he's a Zionist puppet like every single president since JFK was assassinated. Did you know in 2011 there was an earthquake in Christchurch that revealed Mossad was operating in that city? And that Larry Silverstein bought the twin towers months before the attacks and collected a huge insurance sum of billions of dollars due to the insurance? So you wanna fuck or nah?

How's the Horde looking?

Tbh... this but slower

>caring about pozzed lefty cityfag culture
Pure. Fucking. Yas.

Attached: 1558416446285m.jpg (582x1024, 54K)

I live in Chicago what else can I do

Admit you're looking for jewish girls on twitter...

No way. These women aren't breeding material. I'm not on tinder looking for a wife, I'm going to swing my red pill bat and I'm going to swing it hard.
>Did you know the company that made Zyklon B was IG Farben, which eventually merged with US oil? To become standard oil? US oil was owned by Rockafeller. They conveniently split after the war and Rockafeller and his associates dodged all repercussions. Also, Hitler was such good friends with Henry Ford he literally had a life sized portrait of him. Crazy how the United states funded Germany in the second world war and then used it as an excuse to carve out an entire region in the middle east specifically for the Jews causing extreme regional conflicts that continue today. So are you getting the pizza?

Go on..

Hitler = Drumpf

What is it? Just a big bowl of word salad. Like all that postmoden shit. No logic. No sense. No soul.

I don't know. I live in a hunting community town of 35k, where parents of babies here are in their early twenties. We live in large properties, with large households, bringing in large combine annual income.

Yup. I am fundamentally anti-democratic and my desire to abolish all voting got me tons of mileage. If they asked if I was a feminist I laughed at them. They loved it.

it's a game where you find the most ridiculous things to blame on white men, and make the reasons so absurd and tenuous. you're prize for being good at it is to be the dumbest person in the room and also get old without having children

Honestly just watch this

youtu.be/l5tqG9wCfRo

This will explain the United states military complex and how the elites currently rule our country. Yeah I know
>buh its 3 hours long!
This is the best red pill video you will ever find. Period. Even if you don't watch the whole thing, just then first hour will give you more American history than is ever taught in schools.

Intersectionalism refers to the common marxist elements that groups such as feminists, black radicals, muslims, jews, trannies etc share. Primarily the destruction of Western (White) institutions and traditions so they can implement their own system of backwards degeneracy.

it means that whatever you are focused on or passionate about is going to be disregarded for not being focused on whatever her pet project is.

Normally you may ask, wtf does B have to with A. I'm working on A. My vision for A doesn't need B.

and then it'll be explained why your project is inferior if it doesn't include B.
pic related.
And it only spirals out from there.

Attached: hehesilly2.jpg (750x825, 74K)

future cat mom with no kids at 40

Idk but nice tiddy

it's feminism between [several] sections

the sag though

That thing that states that if you are a feminist, you need to be also pro immigration, islam, black lives matter, etc.

Why do women even bother?

just use okcupid you tard

Feminism is hating men.
Intersectional feminism is hating specifically white men.

It's where you tie it up with all other lefty causes, like it's not good enough to be feminist, you also have to be pro immigrant pro abortion anti gun pro nig pro bean etc

Intersex

Post more silly, its fucking great stuff.

Attached: tumblr_m1ms3kgBke1qimo8yo1_1280.jpg (800x629, 110K)

It's literally tribal politics with the most victimized being QUEEN.

sluts on tinder don't care about that shit. you need to hit them with hard emotions
>women who have more random sex are less happy

I never get why all these philosophers and political scientists have a hard on for those incapable of promoting or projecting their Wills. Seems dysgenic at its core.

I didn't read but I'd drop my load on her tits if you know what I mean

>intersectional:
Everyone against da Wyte boys
>(and girls) shhhhh

When i was little, religions fundamentalists talked about how Harry Pottter was a satanic influence on the youth. I thought at the time that that was crazy talk, but i was wrong. Harry Potter is really satanic and made those dumb roasties even dumber and degenerate,

Intersectionality is the obsession with power dynamics and the penultimate result of an all encompassing political ideology that has no moral bedrock - and therefore lapses into complete relativism.

"In Intersectionality, then, one encounters everything that conservatives, centrists, moderate progressives, and classical liberals find most objectionable about the radical identitarian Left: Vehement opposition to capitalism, a rejection of objective truth, a dogmatic commitment to the politics of identity, the replacement of religion with an all-embracing political theory, a subtle (and at times not so subtle) hatred of groups perceived to be dominant, an inability to disagree with others in good faith, and a willingness to dismiss opponents as racists and sexists."

Attached: intersectional connundrum.jpg (498x767, 73K)

To piggyback on my comment, here is an article that explains it from a critical standpoint:

quillette.com/2019/02/20/i-know-what-intersectionality-is-and-i-wish-it-were-less-important/

Also Haidt's "The Coddling of the American Mind" does a good job if you want a deeper dive.

Attached: intersectional cis white male.png (1090x982, 299K)

It is ceaselessly amazing how this type of women thinks they're so intellectual and unique and alternative when literally half the woman you encounter in urban centers is this predictable.
>and it's only half because of third-worlders unironically it's easily 80%+ white bitches

>muh cultural marxism
have you learned nothing from petersons spanking?

intersectionality is about the overlap of social issues affecting different minority groups.

bassically white people are bad, especially the men and if they are christian they are basically hitler

>Crazy how the United states funded Germany in the second world war and then used it as an excuse to carve out an entire region in the middle east specifically for the Jews

When do you think the Balfour declaration and the british mandate for Palestine occured?

With all those intersections aren’t we all just individuals instead of groups

She looks like a breeder.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Mfw bad actors control the msm.

And this is why women act they way they do today. Because weak men continue letting the little head think over the big head.

It's literally the victimhood olympics.

This.
Stop validating every new subversive method they create.

Big time but add in Murdoch Murdoch stormweenie troops that think bashing Trump will get him to stop supporting Israel.

Haha. Bless you, user.

The view that women experience oppression in varying configurations and in varying degrees of intensity. Cultural patterns of oppression are not only interrelated, but are bound together and influenced by the intersectional systems of society. Examples of this include race, gender, class, ability, and ethnicity.
This is intersectional feminism

That's the goal, whether they know it or not.

And if everyone is purely an individual, political organization is out of the question. We're all individuals who love Star Wars and Marvel and subscribe to Netflix and the New York Times and hate Nazis.

>that expression
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE IT SO MUCH

Attached: 1381721659314.jpg (400x579, 84K)