(((They))) like to portray white mean as weak and cucked. Are they reflecting reality or trying to create it?

(((They))) like to portray white mean as weak and cucked. Are they reflecting reality or trying to create it?

Attached: PROGRESSIVE-.jpg (711x402, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTqmiJ4LW9c
youtube.com/watch?v=nZTF-VLdZkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both and neither. magician kikes and their memetics

Trying to create it obviously

>butthurt over a commercial
you white people never stood a chance, kek

Except in that commercial, he has a hot ass wife, had kids, a big house and is talented. They show him as Alpha AF.

This.
Dude has a hot wife, all sorts of children, a giant house, and has musical talent.

>uses picture of man being portrayed as rich, successful, talented, with hot wife and interesting friends

>Jews: Ebil white man tried to kill us all!
>also Jews: White men are pussies.

That commercial is literally the opposite.
It portrays him as a successful family man with a hot wife, several kids, and the talent play guitar and sing in Spanish.

They show that if you’re a whimp that lets people walk all over you that you’ll be rewarded with that, but that’s not true

If you're exposed to commercials, you're part of the problem.

Why are you even watching TV?

I never got a cucked vibe from this commercial. Actually, the opposite. Jamie has this big fucking house, a banging wife, the black dude is just looking at him in amazement, and he plays guitar. It's as if they're amazed that Jamie has all of this shit. Everyone thought Jamie didn't have shit but guess what, cocksucker? He's banging a 10.

You fucks need some goddamned perspective.

In the commercials, prior to this on, his appearance is that of a cucky nerdy moron OCD rules-follower. He's essentially the "laughing stock of the office" in all the previous commercials, and it's obvious they are pandering to women, and to some extent, coloreds.

But this example that you picked is the "turn around" for his "commercial tv character". He lives in a mansion. Has multiple Aryan-looking kids (despite being married to a brown; means his genes are stronk), and his wife has the look and feel of a Sofia Vergara or a Salma Hayek; hot as FUCK.

Look, you can be huWhite Nationalist "hang all the niggers and Jews" and "Hitler was right, gas the kikes; race war now" all you want on the outside, but I guarantee you that any of you idiots, that actually and truly think that way, would bend over BACKWARDS to have a one-nighter, or even a long term with either one of those women. Every day that you'd look on your half-breed children, you'd feel the amazement of being blessed with such a beautiful family that you were undeserving of; not to mention coming home to some of the horniest cock obsessed breeds of women on the planet. Latino women love fucking, guys. They LOVE it.

In this commercial, the "cucky huWhite boy" gets the last laugh, and everyone that makes fun of his dorky self finally understands why his disposition is "eternal positivity and wondrous possibilities". It's because he's pulled the nicest piece of ass this side of the Mississippi, has a successful career, family, and outside of work, an incredible (if hard to believe) social life. Like I tell my kids everyday:
Attitude is EVERYTHING.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTqmiJ4LW9c

Attached: The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Reckoning.jpg (432x440, 74K)

>white mean

They don't have to create it. Jow Forums is already here.

Imagine being white and thinking this was your savior

Attached: 65456456465.jpg (614x761, 112K)

A lot of anime is the same way, or at least was, up until Evangelion. That more than everything else was the big innovation of that show.

I appreciate your deconstruction, but the entire joke is the subversion of expectation. This guy obviously couldn't have all of these things because he's a pathetic, unlikeable manlet, but I am not sure who exactly laughs at the joke that he actually has the model life. The entire joke of this guy's character is that he IS the joke, we laugh at him because of his obvious inferiority. They aren't actively trying to encourage beta male behavior by insinuating that it will lead to everything that an alpha male strives to earn, but rather they are depicting the polar opposite of the type of man that you WOULD expect to be in his shoes.

Maybe we're just putting too much thought into an obviously unfunny "joke", but this advertisement was constructed by a variety of minds, so there must have been some sort of thought process that went into this.

>imagine being brown...
Nope.

No , i wouldnt bend over backwards to have a one night stand. If shes not white and a whore, then i wouldnt wanna put my dick into that thing. (Why the stereotypes?)You can say what you want, but jews are responsible for portraying white man , this way and many other anti-western things. But this example is not even an exception, it tells white men to pander to non-whites and women, to be rewarded with a prosperous life. In reality, this isnt the case , because non-whites will put their people first and consider their tolerance of your existence , a reward already and women will, due to their hypergamy side with non white men for their dominance and assertiveness. This huge post is another shill comment, that tries to subvert us to believe this propaganda. Either you are kike or a leftist shill. Thats a red pill for normies.

Keep telling yourself that, kike.

Attached: 1557376689394.jpg (687x590, 25K)

Only idiots thought that. I just cannot stand women therefore, I voted for him.

Hello, outsider. Want to know why nobody else is responding to you?

Thanks for not trying to argue against breeding with Selma or Sofia; lol.

>unlikable manlet
Bill Gates is a (((subversive))) manlet.
Steve Jobs was a faggot-ass manlet.
Jeffrey Epstein is an egg-shaped-dick manlet.
Danny DeVito is an ACTUAL manlet.

Every single one of these "manlets" made bank, pulled tons of pussy, or cock in the case of Steve Jobs, and owned big fucking houses. The point is, that the people that are most successful are usually the ones you never expect. "Can't" isn't in their vocabulary. They usually have a positive disposition, loads of determination, and an unbreakable will; all while maintaining an outward stature that makes people go "nah, that dude's a joke".

youtube.com/watch?v=nZTF-VLdZkY

Something people on Jow Forums need to learn to use IRL; modesty. Get out there, make it happen, but keep your intentions close to the chest.

Attached: 8f1684c9279c3030ba9a1327d6c59032652f001f96d9391aaa9ea6a64492c243.jpg (564x846, 56K)

You're implying that I care. Want to know why the entire commercial went over your head? Because no one expected the nerdy ginger who lusted after Flo to have a dime for a wife, a mansion, a luxurious lifestyle, none of that shit. They just cared about Flo, not Jamie. Meanwhile, Jamie went and got himself a hot wife, had a few kids, all of that. So what's exactly "beta" here? Because I don't see it at all.

Careful with that survivor's bias, user. Those are manlets that made it, but the overwhelming majority haven't. No matter how great they are, no matter how much they accomplish, they will still be mocked for being short. Just look at Tom Cruise or Taylor Lautner as prime examples.

I wouldn't expect him to get it, user. He's just goading you for responses at this point.

Attached: a0f1771218e31f45b98e1eadfe1da963--ginger-girls-redhead-girl.jpg (500x750, 75K)

>survivor's bias
You (((people))) literally make up phrases on the fly, don't you? Like your hero, Freud, (((you))) just make up some nonsensical shit to make yourself feel better about being paid by MOS to sit at a desk and troll internets all day. In the meantime, I'm Jamie. The only real difference is, my wife's a pale-skinned Nordic type.

Attached: women_blue_eyes_freckles_looking_at_viewer_face_Nicoleta_Toderici-63311.jpg!d.jpg (1280x853, 153K)

Another outsider stifling genuine discussion with overt but clearly ingenuine anti-semitism.

I know.

Attached: 1558401462434.gif (1600x1104, 452K)