Start your new life today

Stage 0:
Learn to walk.
Always wear shades to avoid detection. Heartbeat simulator.

Stage 1:
Clean slate.
Become anonymous.
Leave all electronic devices at home.
Wear sunglasses and a hat or hoodie.
Take out cash from an ATM, ask a shop to change the big bills to smaller ones, do it a few times.
Buy a laptop in Cash.

Rule.1
Never go with the new device near your home, near any electronic devices you own.
Devices will tag your new device as belonging to you.
There is a hidden mesh network connecting all routers owned by the 5eyes. Your device is connecting to every node and giving away your locations.
While walking with your new device it will recognise you and tag the new device as yours if its turned on while walking.

Rule.2
Bring your device to a safe location. University or coffeeshop.

Attached: corentin-wunsche-wallas-library-view01-jpg.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Sounds interesting.

Bump

Never have your personal devices on you while going clean slate.
Before turning on, remove camera and microphone and speakers.
Speakers are microphones.

So where do you store it?

This seems like too much work. I think I'll just stick with incognito m8

based

What's the point

Lockers. Duffel bag. Be aware of cameras. Find a spot in your university or library to hide it.

>Rule.1

throw mobile internet devices in the fucking garbage.

KEK

Neo-Luddite gang assemble!
The year is 20XX. A figure rushes through the foggy streets of London. It's a man running from chase drones, a GPS chip embeded under his skin is giving away his position. The man knows he committed a big mistake by insulting the android police that asked him to pick up a soda can someone else threw, and the face recognition software of the android has already sent an alert to the authorities. The situation is dire, the all-seeing electric eye is omnipresent...but out of nowhere a faint sound of a device charging up could be heard from the distance...
A phaser blast sonicbooms through the dense fog
-"thank God, a-are they Luddites?"- the man thought in relief
The drones get fried from an EMP discharge, some misterious figures approach the man in distress. One of these silouettes takes something form his pocket and gets closer.
-Here, have this signal jammer, it will scramble your face features for the cameras. My colleague here is reseting the info of your IP ID...he has deleted you last infraction before it reached Big Brother. You are saved.

Attached: NeoLudds.png (276x175, 77K)

I'd add to never have your smartphone on you.
In every investigation nowadays, they get you by knowing you either got spotted on some location or (and this is the ultimate dumbass thing to do) when you go airplane mode and you disappear completely.
Never disappear. Do as if you never left home and leave your phone on your table.

Also buy usb sticks. Cash.

You are somewhere safe with open wifi and you have no personal devices with you. You never have and you never brought your new device to locations you frequently go to.
Go online. Download and create a boot usb stick with tails. Boot it.

Change your mac address.
Browse from a VM with common software.
Do not save the VM.
Use of a VPN is recommended but not necessary.
Don't use a network linked to your name.
Buy a SIM card from a place where you can buy it without providing ID and pay for data and phone vouchers in cash.
Use the same ATMs.

>anonymous
>ATM

Ok

I've been deleting all my Facebook comments, likes, etc before deleting my account. Am I missing out anything important?

Attached: 55cdc8f76d0a8358176b0308f3d4ff09f44f135d92484e53f251f23bcf64b1c4.jpg (504x767, 104K)

Stage 1
Go into woods. Don't leave.

Stage 2
Keep doing this.

Stage 3
Eventually you will run into one or two other people doing the same.

Stage 4
Hyper advanced society of autists that become space faring with their bio engineered waifus and weaoponize space before the globalist cabal and force normies to stay on earth as we terraform mars.

Get on my level

Attached: IMG_3698.png (920x540, 358K)

I've been changing my facebook info to random shit not retaliated to me over months before I deleted it.

I even googled up some guy with my name and added his town/school etc.

The point is not to be anonymous (you might want to keep your job, ID, diplomas, bank, address) but to be freeer from surveillance. ATMs track you but it is complicated to get cash without one or without a bank on a regular basis.

>While walking with your new device it will recognise you and tag the new device as yours if its turned on while walking.
Correct me if I am wrong, but it has been rumored that even when cellphones are turned off they are designed to use small amounts of battery energy to give off location info, and possibly more, if that is true Id assume laptops have the same bullshit.

When buying a laptop. Buy AMD. All intel cpus have v-pro style system enabled and is accessible to the authorities. Even if v-pro is not available for you.

They know your thoughts before you think them.

This is all well and good, but if you're not targeted and watched you'll be killed. You should be thankful if you're being monitored, it means they need you alive until they dont. Over load with devices to make sure they have to keep tabs n everything, you'll notice they're keeping in-step with your actions, they can only follow if you're clever enough to be ahead of the curve. Its up to to not be mislead or manipulated until the end.

Yes also phones can be “pinged” passively. This worked during the second world war. Powering radios with radio signals. Imagine whats possible today.

Your new phone will start sending its route while walking out of the shop. Turned off and with low battery / networks around you track it while its sending small little hellos.

False. They can manipulate your mind if you dont have a strong foundation however.

That’s what they want you to think

I'm actually rebuilding my rig with this in mind. Needed to upgrade anyway, but I'm not helping Israeli-tel regardless. Even if AMD also glows, I don't give a shit, they don't glow as bad as Intel.

I need more of this....now!

The server end still has your shit, nothing is ever deleted

True depending on your smartphone. The phone might register or ask network info even in airplane mode. Some malware can inhibit and fake the turn off function.

Laptops are easier to control, and most don't have gps chips. You can easily disable the Bluetooth or WiFi chip. And remove the battery. The device will still have a small battery for timekeeping etc.

Yep. And? Good SECOPS procedures are still worth it.

They want you to think they have full control. But they dont, counter-culture and the reactionaries aside, bread and circuses and the surveillance needed to monitor you, they can only respond to exterior stimuli. They have many brainwashed though, many of their thought patterns and emotional outbursts can be attributed to sleep cells that can be trigger whenever they need. Again, you're destroyed for a lack of knowledge, but they cant control your mind, its against the rules.

It's true, but I don't think they store everything forever. Or they do?

Never use the internet directly.
Load pages into a sandboxes browser within a VM. Run wireshark to monitor and rubberhose to make it hard for them.

Allways Cache the websites and auto checksum check it.

Why:

They can change emails, websites etc on the fly infront of your eyes in real time. They can change files on your system.

Get an external blueray burner drive (they are slim and fairly cheap) and burn files you work on, tools etc on it.

They do. And they store much more. They have no reason to delete anything. Unless storage becomes incredibly expensive, they'll keep everything. And you agreed to that.

one thing to consider is maintaining such stupid social media accounts, because these have become the norm. There are several ways to go about opsec. One is to try to become a ghost entirely, but there is a chance that this would make you stand out more. Another option is to maintain a false persona and make that persona so absolutely 'normal' that it's cringey. This is the persona you use on any computer at home or at a place that you frequent. Only search for 'normal things' on these devices, only post 'normal' comments on these devices. Your 'real persona' only graces devices that are only ever exposed to wifi hotspots distant from your home, and such. Batteries removed and placed in a faraday cage before heading back home.

That's of course if you want to go full blown opsec, which is probably a smart thing. Personally I use option 3, no actual opsec measures aside from taking post-irony to its complete conclusion to the point where my posts and searches are so fucking all over the place it would be impossible to analyze me.

best place to store illegal things is in the ceiling of random buildings. when no one is around or cameras watching you just push up on the square ceiling thing and hide it

Go on...

Attached: 2918A22E-651A-4A3F-8B80-91520438861F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

Isnt free speech a human right or some shit like that?

You can use exotic hardware like fpga based linux system on a chip computers or russian or chinese cpus to make it more difficult for them.

Y'all niggas are paranoid

Attached: 15587142284831088823740434241807.jpg (4032x2268, 2.87M)

Unless you're interrogating your own sanity, a simple offline drive or two is enough to save the files you're working on, with a combination of high grade crypto, reliable file system (ie one that you understand ) and simple backup and checksum tools you can see very fast if your data has been tampered with.

And mind the air gaps.

This
I think they feed off paranoia

Archive as much as you can. And save it on non organic blurays.

t.Jason Borne, Mountain Jew

sheeeeit...

>am i missing out anything important
only that you are a retard for using it in the first place. people this ignorant need to be gassed

Those types are the easiest to manipulate.

Attached: 15587144841994059588806597154896.jpg (4032x2268, 1.81M)

The autism is strong with this one...

I'm just a normal guy with some radical views and i like to shitpost, why anyone would even want to waste their time to spy on me or some shit?

Alright, edgelord

It's a schizo thread. If you're important enough to trace, there's no escaping.

Stage 2:

Hack journalists.
Watch them. They work on scoops and get killed if they hit the jackpot.

Email hacking especially outlook is the easiest thing in the world.
Keep a watchfull eye over them once you have become anonymous.

I guess that makes sense. If you believe any of it you'll believe all of it.

People use outlook setup on their local computer combined with 360.

You send an email and it ends up on their computer. You can send a special friendly email and it will show you the path. First target journalists and freelancers.

or you could get creative and get a waterproof container just large enough to store what you need and then make a faux rock out of portland cement that has a lid, or a removeable side large enough to slide the container in and out. And then place it somewhere in nature.

It would be a bit complicated to do, youd have to measure well and construct a form out of wood and plastic tarp/liner. But the end result would be a pretty damned good hiding spot. They also sell cement dye that would enable you to get a more natural color (especially if you add the dye after mixing the cement and only mix the dye in enough to distribute the pigment unevenly) and like $5 worth would be enough for this application.

Everyone and his dog was reading HRCs emails. Be on the hunt for badly setup email servers.

Ips have a range. Often grouped by location, city, ISP.

Listen to politicians.

if you’ve been targeted
(ask me how I know this)
they will download tracking software on your phone to keep tabs on you.
you detect the tracker by purchasing a rf faraday bag for ur lap top and or phone.
fully charge ur phone!
turn it off!
put in faraday bag!
for 12 hours!
open bag!
check battery remaining!
phones infiltrated in this manner
will continue to try and ping towers even tho they appear off - this is a low drain application non the less on an iphone you’ll see -30 to -50% charge reduction when you open up the bag -

also this thread likely created by a spook

You know that you communicate with networking devices once you turn on wifi without needing to connect to a network giving them your mac address nevertheless?

that’s what I was told by a glowie

That picture looks like Peruvian food

>Buy a SIM card from a place where you can buy it without providing ID and pay for data and phone vouchers in cash.
You can't do this in europe anymore

>Browse from a VM with common software.
your vm uses your host machine's interfaces

This is true.

>Tfw I know cus I know

No, its real. Dont know exactly how it works, but I a glowie singled me out and game me a (you) with a side of -my name...

Based schizoposting

Very good advice. You can do the same with your internet access.

Chinese CPU designs are very well known, and programming a CPU on a FPGA is hard and costly. Not sure it's safer because the logical layer will be similar to a CPU.

Customizing the software (starting with the Kernel) is easier and also efficient.

The usual argument is that a day will come when a shitty little mistake will ruin your life for months because someone will have been able to track you down. Not talking about big brother fears here but fines, bandits, unlawful creditors, employer,...

Good advice. Faraday bags are not completely EM-waves proof but I'd still recommand them.

There are places in Germany and Eastern Europe where you can buy SIM cards anonymously, because of vendor negligence mostly. Riga for example.

Browsing from a VM is useful against web fingerprinting, and has sandboxing virtues. It's not a panacea and is of no use if your hardware can be traced back to you.

>placed in a faraday cage
This doesn't do anything. If you place a cellphone in a faraday cage small enough to be carried, it can still transfer data, it'll just use up more energy. If you don't believe it, place your phone in a tin can and call it.

read the declaration of human rights. it literally says that human rights are only supposed to be followed if it suits the UN.

a few years ago their tactics were a bit cruder and you’d find that you mysteriously always had 1 bar - they can hide that now / it’s possible for the towers to amplify their reach and amplify your signal to keep tabs on you

the telecoms like Verizon willingly participate in this violation of your rights
It’s a beautiful system, equivalent to having to pay for your room board and the guards salaries while being held in a fucking dystopian electronic gulag

Maybe it would be useful to know which packets should be considered suspicious. Then maybe a raspberry pi could be set up as some watchdog on one's local network (TCPDump).
Or by watching the network activity on wireshark and using nmap, maybe one can figure out the network enough to know when to be comfortable and when to be alarmed.

With smartphones we're probably fucked tho...

>This doesn't do anything

What does then?

Actually Some bags are near perfect - it’s utterly testable with very basic tools.

In germany you still can do so without problems. There's even a vending machine here that sells pre-paid cards for cash - go there at night with your face covered and there's no way to tell who bought the card.

sorry disinfo Charlie that’s not how it works
tin can’s def. don’t work
oddly a cocktail shaker works pretty well

Get on MY level. I’m actually burrowed deep underground but am able to post on Jow Forums by RF signals running to a telegraph in an abandoned shed that transmits my messages by Navajo windtalker encryption to a boy named Rhajeet in India who translates to a broken the english and can type on here please send bob and vagene thank you

>a few years ago their tactics were a bit cruder and you’d find that you mysteriously always had 1 bar - they can hide that now / it’s possible for the towers to amplify their reach and amplify your signal to keep tabs on you
I've had my phone loser power at 15-20% battery life multiple times recently.

Dude if you like this place ur smart enough to fuggure it out

30 cm of lead.

I'll be sure to check out. I've used military grade tempest equipment and got disappointed.

any signal joining a path can and will be traced

I am. Doesnt hurt to ask for the easy answer. But I appreciate your desire to keep stuff to yourself.

bullshit, facebook has to migrate the data constantly to maintain it. you think their army of pajeets does a good job with the massive amount of "deleted from facebook" data?

i haven't looked into it, but you wouldn't you need to activate the card by giving your data on the companies website? It works here like this for any prepaid card they offer or, at least, I know of

I'm not 100% sure. taking out the battery stops the phone from connecting to regular W-LAN and from ringing if it's called, but there's no way to be completely certain that there isn't a secondary battery in there somewhere without taking it apart.

Best way is to avoid using your own phone alltogether, but that's hardly feasible anymore. second best is to follow the old funker's code: no names, no locations, no dangerous intel. If you need to talk about anything semilegal, meet up and talk eye to eye.

Thanks.

I never had to, but then again, I haven't used prepaid cards in the last five years.

Good ideas.

lead doesn’t work either
an element of radio waves is quantum in nature -

Faraday Bags on Dik Pic mans platform are proven to work well.

Issues is if they really want to keep tabs they’ll put trackers behind your tailights - they are super small and require zero electricity - they’re hard to detect passively since you need to test for them where there is very little Rf

That picture is more than enough for hackers to dox you.

Delete this thread immediately.
First and final warning.

How hard would it be to create DIY stuff? Comp/phone/software etc?

Anyone trying?

I don’t care to help anyone actually. That’s where my problems began.

Good luck. Rhajeet is sworn to secrecy but only if send please bob and vagene very alone!!!

Also proxy by squirrel messenger

What problems? Care to share a story with the rest of the class?

It's been EU law for 2 years or so

Attached: paranoid pol.png (1365x588, 160K)

That looks useful

you would need to start with the processor. there is no uncompromised one out there. then you can add other hardware that has their own processors. then you can start with software

>Jow Forumsack level living in germany

Krauts, how is it to be far-right/nat-soc in Germany nowadays?

I’m actually not that far off on that list

It’s not difficult to circumvent any of their efforts - # requires doing everything different every day on different devices from different locations moving through different means -
INQtel google street view cars create a map of the whirld based on wifi router pings once you have 3 routers pinging u can triangulate with a foot or two. So once you get pinged by one house hold or business router they know within seconds where you be. To really confuse matters make a bunch of clones if your devices and have them travel around in different directions while you make ur escape.

first level is just common sense.