How do we end christcuckery?

How do we end christcuckery?

Attached: 2F463E19-11BC-4D7A-978B-07351B2A2C70.jpg (824x538, 127K)

And what do we replace it with?

Christianity once was red pilled.

Attached: Martin Luther baptises a Jew.jpg (850x400, 66K)

A fanatical religious drive to drive out the invaders, combined with xp-score, online ranks, levelup perks, unlocks from HQ for getting high scores, and medals

You would have to open the eyes of those who were fooled by the Synagogue of Satan.

Attached: Martin Luther Christians Are Blind Quote Meme.jpg (749x1157, 199K)

>the edited out "the destruction of Christendom"
lmao

You don't. Christ will come again to judge the living and dead, and His kingdom will have no end.

Remember Martin Luther's solution...

Attached: Martin Luthers Solution To Jewish Problem Meme.jpg (754x1005, 187K)

Attached: Martin Luther Okay to be white.jpg (726x544, 63K)

Compare the original Lutheran Church back then, and the satanic Lutheran church of today.
You literally have to get the Hell out of the Church.

Attached: Lutheran gay wedding.jpg (640x465, 95K)

>shielding immigrants from deportation
>unconditionally supporting Israel and throw a tantrum when someone criticizes Israel
>ban abortions and watch non-white birth rates increase even further

Fuck Christcucks. They'll happily sell out their country and the white race just so they can get good boy points.

You literally sell out the white race, which is overwhelmingly Christian, and then tell a jew's hate the white Christians lie.
Damn, rabbi. That's chutzpah?
Or am I wrong and you're the biggest damn useful idiot in Western Civilization?

You can point to the old school churches that didn’t tolerate jewish bullshit, but the fact is that modern christianity has been compromised and that is a testimate to its ideological weakness. Either we reform christianity once again, ala Himmler’s Positive Christianity, or we abandon it altogether.

Attached: 1558630771346.jpg (573x591, 108K)

With rope and tall trees.

Attached: 1558519149935.jpg (719x768, 129K)

Attached: 1485554535790.png (500x606, 411K)

>Christianity is a white people's religion.
It's not the religion's problem. It's white people's problem.

Attached: deus vult hue.jpg (960x851, 42K)

Brush your teeth nigel

Fucking this. Christianity has been transformed by us. It is cucked because white people are cucked

Take your insulin shot, Paco.

no u

We took your place on the world stage. Your shitty island is irrelevant.

*drive to expel
FTFY

A new religion for a new age

There is no new age, poojeet

By becoming Christian again

Attached: 1493270301103.png (1288x1732, 584K)

>Quotes Globalist agenda.
yeah... no.
Look if Martin Luther had NO PROBLEM with his religious stand on jews, then there's no conflict there.
You guys are so fucking jews with the hate christianity meme it's not even funny. Wake the fuck up. If you're doing what the Jew wants, you're simply kiked.

Exactly

OP wants Islam everywhere

So much so you pay attention to it closely, Mr 56.

Not really. You made some neat steam engines 150 years ago but your island is a shadow of its former self

It’s been highly subverted because the jews hate it

> Christianity is white

Exactly. The jews hate original Christianity. The jews are behind this pagan bullshit meme.

And yet Luther wreaked havoc upon Christendom. Read the early Church Fathers, they were just as based when it came to ((them)).

If I didn’t have a problem with sola scriptura I’d be Lutheran. The Fathers of the Orthodox Church were very redpilled

Cool

>sola scriptura
Yes. As a scientist, my choices are Roman Catholic church, or Orthodox.
Gonna have to go with Orthodox because the RC church is literally globalist Zionist and literally criminals

This. Nonwhite Christians don’t tolerate Muslims or kikes. We allow Jews to take control just because their skin is the same shade.

Sell your cloak and buy a sword, m8

Attached: Jesus BTFOing le merchants.jpg (660x350, 79K)

Pantheism and polytheism.

Quiet practice. Seriously you dont have to spread it far and wide, just fucking worship quietly to yourself and dont poz the next generation with it. Teach your kid to think outside the box of Christcuckery, or better yet teach him to honor the old ways.

There are Roman Catholics who reject the pope. However my problem with the RC Church lies in that the pope is infallible, unlike the teachings of the Orthodox which states that we as man are very fallible and Christ is the head of the Church, we are only the caretakers

>Nonwhite Christians don’t tolerate Muslims or kikes.
fucking this, try being a muzzie in fucking brazil or venezuela and i assure you they will beat you to death in the slums.

Checked

Wow. That was blessed by Kek and Luther! I thought it a little harsh. But okay then...quads.

Kill all jews

the lutheran church is kiked, all the mainline institutions of christianity are kiked and bear no resemblance to their original purpose.

You don't, and the far right needs to get over this stupid nonsense idea that you're going to completely change the religion of an entire country just to get people to believe in the white race instead. No one is going to trade an eternity of salvation they believe they are assured for protecting their skin color, and that's what your attacks sound like.

Your best bet is to reform Christianity into something like Christian identity. That's what George Lincoln Rockwell was going for, and it was working until he was killed.

Christianity is by far the best way to advance our views. Conservative churches largely already believe immigration is too much, and most churches are already ethnically segregated. Stop fighting this battle, you're only crippling yourself.

Us Russian Orthos are still very redpilled.

>or we abandon it altogether
Not an option, if you try it you distract whites with infighting while they're overrun by niggers. A reformation that is too blatant about serving political goals will not work either. Christianity won't save anything, no ism will but there are honest Christians out there willing to stand up for what is right and true.

This, actually. Way better than what I proposed.

Yep. Most of them. People are beginning to hate even the Missouri synod because they keep importing African Muslims who want gibs and shit up communities.
I'm still researching the Orthodox.
Maybe we should start the Orthodox American church? You got Greek, Russian, Romanian, Armenian... why not try? Sound nationalists.

Are they red pilled enough to only take communion with other Russians?
cuz I can work with that kinda red pilled.

neolithic paganism is dead

all neopaganism, wicca, hermeticism and gnosticism are Jewish fronts

almost all Christian churches are also Jewish fronts

however unlike paganism the Bible is an anti-jewish pagan document

jewish monotheists do not exist

all jews are polytheistic pagans and oppose the Bible

Attached: satanism.jpg (285x350, 23K)

If a mizrahi jew born and raised in israel converts to christianity, is he no longer a jew?

I can agree with this wisdom

I agree.

look at Christ back there on the cross forced to just watch it lol

Christkikes wont answer this because it will reveal christcucks are race-blind

wtf is going on anymore

Is this your first day on Jow Forums buddy? Stick around if you want to see some shit that will make you want to rip your eyes out

Ever since notre dame went up in flames there has been constant anti-christian threads.
Also coincides with E. Michael Jones popularity.
Really makes me think these are faggy shill threads.

shut the fuck up

Well aren't you a feisty little newfag? I'm sure you'll fit in, just lurk a bit more kiddo.

k pussy

top banter

How will (((Catholics))) ever recover?

Then why is (((Sweden))) trying to ban pagan symbols?

By giving into degeneracy and abandoning your faith, goyim!

Attached: 1EA3CE9B-41E0-4606-923F-8D6F7C090389.png (500x560, 135K)

Attached: jesus came for the jews.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Good question, but then we should ban all group-identifying symbols.

thats from the old testament, and he was referring to the Isrealits, not the synagogue of Satan.

israelites*

cringe and yikes desu senpai

56%er too

No Jews, no Muslims, no Christians. Abrahamic sandnigger shit belongs in the desert.

this

How is ISIS a threat? What a stupid Zionist cartoon.

Civilization began in Iraq and Syria.

Source: Your ass.