America is a nation of immigrants

Prove me wrong Jow Forums. Proptip: You can't. It is unamerican for America to close their borders. We took the Native American's land, making everyone immigrants to America other than Native Americans.

Attached: nation-of-immigrants.png (1280x674, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/6040539547001
youtu.be/rAimTJDnyrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The "native" Americans immigrated though by walking via the Alaskan connection that used to exist to Siberia

Who's closing the border you fucking idiot?

or maybe they rather walked across ice? or used boats? I don't know. fill me in

The majority of Jow Forums wants closed borders.

Proof?

waste of trips

>We took the Native American's land,
we conquered it, thus it became ours. This has been the law of man since time immemorial.

>making everyone immigrants to America other than Native Americans.
that's not how it works. If we didn't conquer them and instead joined THEIR society, then you might have an argument. But this nation was founded by Whites, for whites. Natives are indigenous, whites are conquerors, nonwhites are immigrants.

Attached: 1790 naturalization law.png (711x287, 82K)

Birds carried their eggs and dropped them in ponds on top of mountains and they spawned there.

Hey! Indian here.
Why the FUCK did you take our land and then want to give it away to shit skins?
Asking for a friend, because you're a fucking retard.

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

The majority of /pol wants a girlfriend but they're not getting that either.

Whichever way they came, the land had no human inhabitants when they arrived. They expanded into an uninhabited continent without taking the land from someone else.

And then they engaged in perpetual war with each other over every square inch of the place.

Uh... are the historical migrations of humans not something you've ever learned about? just wondering

Really faggot? Ad hoc fallacies are not reasons.

Illegal Aliens are not immigrants. My ancestors came here lawfully

Attached: neckbeard_certified.jpg (550x550, 96K)

Solutreans were here first.

Attached: D126ACBE-24DF-45F4-9126-765C0DDD75A3.jpg (1242x828, 174K)

Germanic and Anglo cucks think America is not a nation of migrants, fucking retards

>muh solutreans
Prove it. Also prove why it matters
>first
Ditto

No we are a nation of conquerors and the conquered. Immigrants come to land owned by someone else in order to become a part of that land and people, conquerors come come to land either owned or not owned to stake their claim. America is made and still being made either by people who come here to privately own their own stake of land and profit, or by those who work for those conquerors.

To say that "America is a nation of immigrants" trivializes all the events and the people that lead to the founding and continued founding of America

a nation of white western-european immigrants

bait. fuck off and sage

to make things simple, an "immigrant" is not someone who simply "immigrates". That is not how the word is used colloquially or academically. Immigrants are people who come to become a part of a foreign land or organization. America was not made by those people, it was made by people who wanted to create new things out of existing territory.

There is a difference between immigrants and settlers. The original settlers weren't immigrants because there was no country for them to immigrate to, they built the country themselves.

Attached: 1557663866694.png (1080x1107, 1.7M)

Ignoramous maximus

correct

arent they your allies?

>America is a nation of immigrants
America is a nation of citizens. You can’t have a nation of immigrants, you retard.

So fucking what lmao

The word 'American' was coined by a European. The United States was created by Europeans, odds are the Amerindians named it something else entirely, if they even knew they lived on a gigantic landmass in the first place

Attached: Ann Coulter Adios America.png (662x857, 51K)

Burn them all.

Only white immigrants are welcome here. Brown people need not apply.
Pelosi bitchslapped.
brighteon.com/6040539547001

Attached: image.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

immigrants are not a nation, neither is murrica.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

Are you familiar with the phrase: "There's a difference between scratching your arse and tearing it to shreds" ?

You can still have (legal) immigration, just bring it down to pre-1990 levels.

And it shows in your non-white DNA profile.

So by your logic the wetbacks, beaners, and spics have every right to come into the country and violently take whatever land they want for themselves?

*White* immigrants.

Fuck yourself kike

Thats hilarious! I was born here. In fact, 90% of citizens were born here.
I'm indigenous. Can someone please get the OP a dictionary? Thanks.
youtu.be/rAimTJDnyrU

If the tide of illegal immigration gets curbed, and all 45 million illegals and their fraudulently-"citizen" anchor babies get sent back and barred from re-entry for a minimum of 10 years (pending clean criminal record, which is an oxymoron, because they're illegals, kek), then we're good with a bit of merit based legal immigration from industrialized nations, and a small trickle of imported based waifus.

>America is a nation of immigrants
We were settlers until we became a country.

>Welcome to kikery101, class. Now repeat after me:
>every nation is a "nation of immigrants"
>therefore nobody has the right to defend the land of their ancestors

Attached: dan-el padilla princeton.jpg (230x225, 8K)

“Prove me wrong, /Pol”
“You can’t”
> Proceeds to be proven wrong

Next thread

Attached: 1558638679043.png (700x712, 452K)