Trump Curse strikes again! Nadler rushed to the hospital!!

Nadler - the 5’2 280lb troll fainted in Congress today and was rushed to the hospital...just a day after Nadler and other Democrats questioned Trump’s health after the Pelosi/Trump argument....Is he gunna die POL? He’ll lose his position as Head of the Oversight Committee! Hahaha

Attached: 79C12A63-4598-4C01-B498-440746AF2C46.jpg (470x420, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Nadler-Congressman-Appears-to-Almost-Pass-Out-at-de-Blasio-Presser--510382851.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sadistically think this is funny.
Bad on me. I feel so... jewish laughing about it.
KEK

Attached: kek laugh.gif (360x346, 170K)

I hope he doesn't die
Wouldn't that put someone like Collins, Lieu, or Jackson Lee in charge?
Then Trump wouldn't be able to criticize them without being called racist.
Also those three are legit retarded.

I’d be more concerned if you DIDNT find it funny

Forgot link: nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Nadler-Congressman-Appears-to-Almost-Pass-Out-at-de-Blasio-Presser--510382851.html

He's obviously deathly afraid of the gym. Hope he stroked out.

it would, but Nadler is the main prick, especially with how he handles his position as Head of Oversight. There is a video of him just two days ago refusing to let Republicans debate a bill (which is considered congressional malpractice)

De Blasio? the corrupt mayor of NYC who stole trillions from taxpayers?

Here's the truck that they are using to "rush him to the hospital"

Attached: 9fa01b1819ff2d923d4ba644b412452a.jpg (858x536, 59K)

Post link. Otherwise, fake and gay.

Thats “Future Mr President” to you

Yeah, the Dems are trying to make Biden and Buttplug look better by bringing in even more corrupt, clownish candidates to compare to.

How does someone at their physical peak succumb to collapsing?

heart failure

Obese. Heart attack. Color me surprised.

Fuck I guess I'm listening to FTN again. I had stopped because of nonstop blackpilling but when the news is kek time that show makes me lmao

Attached: 2345645673245632456435.jpg (852x1024, 168K)

dumb ass, only like 3 times has anyone gone Mayor to president

Biden is done, his best use is to clear the way for the real candidate

Lord please deliver this fat jew straight to hell

Nadler has been abusing his authority as chair for the last 6 months

I would take even Maxine over him

NADLER
> Now you can't judge me, because I'm in hospital. Now you can't send me to prison. nananananana....

Attached: just-a-pic-of-what-jerrold-nadler-used-to-look-43992117.png (500x867, 189K)

Im cool with them taking over. It will show the blatant bias they have. Nadler was a good pick for that position because even though he hates trump he makes it seem unbiased. None of those people can make it seem that way.

Also this is why every pol/tard must take the fit/pill. These leftists will die young for their horrible diets and sloth like life style. Stay active. Stay fit mentally and physically. Outlast them. And we may have a chance

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-145941_Firefox.jpg (1439x903, 456K)

Trump curse is real.