Opioid Epidemic Discussion

Hey Jow Forums, I'm a former drug addict who is very interested in the opioid epidemic. What should we do to prevent it from destroying our communities?
The Sackler family pushed Oxycontin and other opioids to get us hooked. It was marketed as safe, nonaddictive, and indicated for moderate pain.
Recently Insys was caught pushing fentanyl and giving kickbacks to doctors. It seems like the entire pharma industry has been actively destroying our communities by flooding the streets with opioids.
What can be done about the opioid epidemic? Should we increase enforcement? Hold pharma accountable by fines and more regulation? Put more resources into treatment?
I know I did some damage to myself and others in addiction. I work to help recovering addicts in treatment facilities and am actively sponsoring young men in Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous. I'm trying to be part of the solution however small it may be.
Can this degeneracy be stopped? How can we enact a solution?

Attached: 092018_AC_opioid_feat.jpg (860x460, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llhb2ymtsw8
indaily.com.au/news/2019/05/24/it-made-me-feel-superhuman-cognitive-enhancing-drug-use-on-rise-in-sa/
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the rush like?

youtube.com/watch?v=llhb2ymtsw8

>What should we do to prevent it from destroying our communities?

Attached: legalizefreedom(1).jpg (341x380, 44K)

Don't. Ever trust the needle. It lies, when it cries your name.

So what's my real name then?

Knowing Jow Forums the answer will be "kill your local drug dealer"
But in realty the answer is to "kill your local drug user"
Addicts are the ones who get their friends and other people hooked way more than drug dealers.

>How can we enact a solution?
eventually people associate it with abuse and death, you have to encourage people to quit with non pharma products

m______d

Based Jewgle recommending me this after I opened a new tab

indaily.com.au/news/2019/05/24/it-made-me-feel-superhuman-cognitive-enhancing-drug-use-on-rise-in-sa/

I never used the needle, there's no going back once you start. I've seen so many fall out or end up in the hospital from endocarditis.
I agree with starting by decriminalizing all drugs, but legalization needs to be thought out. We spent so much time enforcing draconian drug policies that don't work. There needs to be a process to legalization.
Yes, methadone and suboxone are much harder to discontinue than standard opiates. The withdrawal lasts ~1 month and it just feeds the pharma industry.
A better solution is Vivitrol, though it is not generic. It is an intramuscular shot which blocks the effects and cravings of opiates and alcohol. It is very effective but costs a fortune and again supports pharma.

kill your local drug dealer

Give them all the opioids they can carry in a garbage bag....let them od problem kinda solves itself then

>makes highly addictive life destroying drug with severe withdrawal effects cheap and easily available to the public
>makes the best option for treating withdrawal symptoms overly expensive and out of reach for most
Now that's smart business

And give the pharma companies a pass?
The costs from hospitalization, first responders, and deaths would greatly outweigh that of treatment

Someone has to prank the Sacklers

No doubt it is. I expected Jow Forums to rail against the Jewish conspiracy of pharma. The opioid epidemic is destroying white communities.

100+ years of overwhelming evidence of the addictive power and health consequences of opioid use, yet you still did them anyway thinking the rules of human physiology wouldn't apply to you? Come on, user. That's some nigger tier logic

The Sackler Oxycontin thing is only half the issue. Cheap black tar heroin started flowing into the country from Mexico in the late 90s and we now have inexpensive fentanyl too. The oxy epidemic really kicked off in the late 90s and early 2000s and started to calm down a little after states implemented a prescription monitoring system in the late-2000s to keep track of patient visits to multiple doctors as well as their prescription info. At this point, oxy mostly create new addicts from post-surgery patients and chronic pain patients. That said, we have the jew David Portenoy to thank for transforming pain into a 'fifth vital sign" and liberalizing the use of narcotics beyond terminal cancer patients and post-surgery patients, and the Sacklers for getting the FDA to allow them to claim that oxy was non-addictive(which they never had evidence for).

I had knee surgery at 15, 11 years ago, before the advent of Oxycontin and knowledge as to how powerful it was. Yes, I did them and made the choice to continue using. I'm not disputing that, the problem is that the pills were being handed out like candy. After they run out, heroin is the next step. It's cheaper, more powerful, and no questions asked.

Via their dippy quest to feel ecstatic all the time wiggers and hicks were already wrong. This is one thing I don't blame the Jews for, as the wigger/Walmart-American white demographic was already fiending for escapist hedonism well before Mr. Heeb and his pharma companies came up with new drugs like Oxycontin

Chris Christie had great ideas about this during his campaign. Trump really missed an opportunity by not appointing him to a cabinet position where Christie could spearhead opioid epidemic efforts.

Vivitrol does not block cravings, you mong. It is a full opioid receptor antagonist, you cannot feel any drug effect and the worst part is your body's own endorphins cannot attach to a blocked receptor.

The funny thing is, the active drug in Vivitrol, Naltrexone, can be used at a fraction of the original dosage in a totally opposite way. To augment the effects of opipids to make them stronger, less addictive, and even as a pain medication by itself. Since it has been off patent for decades, no pharma co pany pursues it. I used it to finally feel normal again after years of opioid abuse. Made recovery of my receptors so much faster. People use it for arthritis and other diseases, but gold luck finding a run of the mill (((doctor))) who knows about it or is willing to rx it. I was denied it and had to source it myself online.

That's my point, all the Jews did was build a better mousetrap, rural/trailer park America's taste for strong narcotics was already there. OP is pretty solipsistic if he thinks the Jooz pulled white opioid addiction out of their yarmulkes one day at a drug company board meeting

Btw pharma heroin should be given to addicts and severe pain patients or suicidal bipolar borderline ppl if they want it, in a medically controlled setting, and illegal drug traffickers, especially fentanyl importers and sellers, should be lined up and shot.

Bullshit, you wouldn't wear a cast on a broken arm for 11 years after the fact. You stayed on them because you liked it. But go ahead and blame the Jew for your lack of self control and childlike compulsion to feel 120% great all day and all night

education, legalization and ending the drug war is all we as a society can do. in the end people will choose what they put in their bodies, the best we can do is help educate them about what opiates do to people.

Fuck off heeb. Purdue knew they were selling an addictive narcotic and their claims were bullshit. Oxy was so wildly prescribed, even an assistant to Purdue's Howard Udell became addicted to them after a surgery.

Clinical data shows it reduces cravings from naltrexone for years
Yes it's just naltrexone, but the difference in Vivitrol is compliance. It's too simple to just stop taking oral formulation. After acute withdrawal Vivitrol is very useful for beginning to facilitate cessation of patterns of behavior associated with drug use.
And yes, it is useful for preventing and reversing tolerance as well as recovering from down regulation of the opioid receptors (mu, kappa particularly)

within seconds liquid sex times 1000 floods ur whole body

All because he prosecuted Charles kushner.

Attached: 159432443556777.jpg (1130x627, 161K)

Can't forget they also invented the "cure" with Suboxone.

I broke my neck at the age of 17, and turned down prescription pain killers, because I knew what would happen if I took them. I agree that pharma companies, and doctors are partially to blame, but the willful ignorance of the end user is the real problem. 1000's of years of history surrounding these substances, it shouldn't be that hard to understand the potential for addiction.

My point exactly. I've had a few molars extracted and dislocated my shoulder once and the dentist and the ER doctor looked at me rather bummed I told them to not bother writing me a prescription for none of that shit. To be honest both types of injuries felt better after the fact even as the local anesthesia wore off, since the issue was fixed. These druggie fucks are just trying to cope with their own shit decisions, never blaming the real culprit in the mirror before them

They wouldn't sell them if wheat stem chomping fucks like you didn't gobble them like Pez.

You are a degenerate piece of shit who got himself addicted through his own behavior of abusing drugs.
"opioid epidemic" is bullshit.
What we have is an epidemic of degenerate worthless "people" who should be gassed.

Congratulations on cleaning up, user. The most important thing is to pray. Pray for those in the grips of addiction. Pray for our leaders that they might have the wisdom to take the right action.

That's the real elephant in the room right here, I hate rednecks and wiggers more than I hate any other group and I am white. The opioid craze is emblematic of their degeneracy, not the availability of said drugs.

>Epidemic
there is no such epidemic you dumb faggot.
it's a free choice you fucking retard. don't stick your (((faggot))) nose into other people's business

Have snipe towers at border and make illegal immigration punishable by death. Make dealing heroin punishable by death and start putting addicts in jail.

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Sure because people can't get clean and lead productive lives after addiction.
Thanks, I was spiritually dead for years and finally cleaned up my act.
Sure it hits low income wiggers, but pills are still being pushed to middle class or upper class people. Addiction is one thing that doesn't discriminate.
Ok, some 40+ million Americans struggle with addiction overall. Opioid deaths continue to rise and little is being done
More supply will find it's way in. If anything it will make the trade more lucrative.

Again, Purdue was convicted in federal court in 2007 for fraudulently marketing Oxycontin as nonaddictive. They are criminals and there's no room for debate on this. Especially when you're just asserting your opinion.

Exactly, but the middle class/upper crust whites have sufficient medical care to best unfuck themselves, probably at one of those deluxe rehab places in Malibu where they have you learn windsurfing and do yoga on a pristine lawn like in all those commercials on TV. Cletus the 26 year old grocery store bag boy from Ohio in his singlewide, not so much

Its some terrible stuff I don't dispute that at all. Doctors also prescribed leeches and drilling holes in your skull at other times in history. I don't care who you are or how much or how little education you have, due diligence still applies. Its never been any secret how troublesome opioid drugs are, many drugs that were FDA approved have been recalled over the years. Notice you don't hear about Quaaludes anymore? Those were the Oxycontin of the 1970s. FDA banned them. Hard to get stuck on things that are outlawed from prescription and manufacture, user

The opioid prescription database policy is a good place to start. I know doctors and nurses. They get tons of drug seekers, but fear if they don’t treat them they open themselves up to liability. Knowing who’s been doctor shopping would be justification for denial of opioid meds. It would also let law enforcement know which doctors are writing the illicit scripts.

>I agree with starting by decriminalizing all drugs, but legalization needs to be thought out. We spent so much time enforcing draconian drug policies that don't work. There needs to be a process to legalization

Honestly legalization for all drugs needs to happen, so many positives. Gov makes a killing, produces better quality drugs with no laced shit, ends drug dealers for the most part as long as shit is reasonably priced, and it’ll weed out a lot of shit in society. If people want to destroy their lives/kill themselves with drugs let them, they will regardless. You might have a handful of people who go out and try something for the first time because it’s legal, but most were going to end up doing it anyways, so I see no point in making drugs illegal.

BY MURDERING ALL PHARMA SHILLS AFTER WE PUBLICLY TORTURE EVERY MEMBER OF THE SACKLER FAMILY.

(((SACKLER))) FAMILY*