Where is society heading?

Why are smart successful wymen not finding smart educated, super successful men to marry? Why are the evil men never committing, especially with the super successful women?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 7.59.55 PM.png (1202x1382, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJwRuNtvDTk&feature=youtu.be&t=22
youtube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ew! What the FUCK user?
>what's wrong with your dick?!
>w-where is your foreskin..?
>why do you have that grotesque scar on your penis??
>what happened to you?
>I've never seen something like that in my life
>*gingerly touches your penis*
>*immediately recoils*
>oh my GOD your dickhead is like leather
>user, look, I'm sorry about your chemical accident or whatever the hell happened to your dick but I cant do this.
>that thing looks painful!
>...sorry...

> Smart
> Women

user I...

>super successful women
you mean like May?
oh right...

youtube.com/watch?v=XJwRuNtvDTk&feature=youtu.be&t=22

that picture isn't representative of the average strong successful woman, I'd venture to guess. Also hypergamy floats

Deutschbro that's a myth. Smart combined with women is as an oxymoron as it is when you combine women and successful. That doesn't exist.

Y-you too

It's TRUE though. Most men are unmarry-able betas that have no idea how to interact with a smart woman.

Because smart educated, super successful men don't care if a woman is also "smart" and successful, they want a hot wife to fuck and raise their children. He's already successful and has money, what the fuck does he need the woman to be successful for? Why would he want to come home from work to his wife who also just came home from work so both of them are tired when he can come home to his hot trophy wife ready to suck like a vacuum cleaner?

cuz they dont like the average man
in short, hollywood has set their expectations too high

/Salute

80% of divorce is initiated by women.
Of that, 90% are college educated. That's why. Get a revolver with five chambers, fill all but one, spin it, put it to your head and pull the trigger. That's what marriage is with these women.

we want breeders. women that embrace the idea of motherhood and family.

COPE
C
O
P
E

Attached: chadcut.jpg (1882x908, 383K)

>Why are smart successful wymen not finding smart educated, super successful men to marry?
Because "smart successful wymen" don't exists?

basically my reaction first time I saw a new worlder mutilated dick. Its a fucking disgrace what they do to you.

They're too busy trying to have careers and spreading their legs open like sluts. Afterwards, they find a beta provider and cuck him by having kids from the same type of men they wasted their youth and virginity being whores to.

This is it. The black pill for the modern day used up cool wine aunt roastie. You failed to swallow this black pill before you swallows tons of loads in your most fertile years of life along with the BLUE birth control pills.
There’s really nothing more needed to be said.

Are women turned on by weak, passive, meek males?

Cause the women that claim to be this, do not look like the chick in photo.

Men would much rather fuck a dumb bimbo like in the pic, if they want intellectual stimulation they will talk to other men.

Because to be a "smart womyn" is to be an unpleasant and socially retarded cunt who can't understand the feminine concept of peace keeping. When I think about what kind of female I want maintaining my household while I'm out on the hunt, the meme "smart womyn" come to mind as the opposite of what would be helpful. Distasteful, assumptive, lacking in self awareness, paradoxically over compensatingly confident and insecure at the same time... Just a big pain in the ass generally.
To any roasties lurking: men want you to be kind and placating (within reason) because men like femininity. Women sending love letters to killers in prison = men choosing airheaded 18 year olds over lawyercunts exit ramping the cock carousel.

Attached: FemaleLiberation.png (1297x755, 665K)

as a successful man would you get a used up roastie over 30 or a prime 16-18yo jungfrau?

yeah this is exactly how a uncut penis look like

Attached: 1539255461579.png (582x458, 202K)

I would rather have an actual female, traps are gay.

>successful

You mean old. It takes time to be a success. Men need women for children. Women, even successful women, expect a man to be successful. Why would a successful man choose an older less fertile woman to marry?

I hate to break it to /pol but women prefer circumcised dong.

Attached: 20190416_153622.jpg (1001x1410, 691K)

Because frozen dinners suck.

Lets be honest here.... some are. But does it really matter when a doctor or lawyer is a smoking hot lass?
Do you really want to put up with the kind of bullshit this successful, smart, independent, and strong woman will put you through?
They always say we can’t handle a strong and independent woman. It’s like they know there’s something manipulative their sexual strategy that it just is a great way to take advantage of weak thirsty betas. And call them out on it naturally there pissed that you know their a trap so they get all cunty and walk away saying , “well! No poon for you. Can’t handle a stronk and independent gal like me!”

Attached: 5E071652-033D-4ECE-9774-34400B6788AE.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Jewess and negress do.
If that's your standard for women, be my guest.

>american "women"
Fixed taht for you, friend.

Think she walks around like that, like a rooster about to crow?
There are no girls with good personalities.
David Van Patten

exactly correct. the male patriarchy is the only cure for our broken society where womyn are freezing their eggs in hopes to maybe someday find the right man while they work on their career.

so many women at my work actually go on maternity leave and never return. the biological urges eventually supersede their fucked up pursuit of having a successful career. In the end their role is to raise the family and they eventually realize it. I just hope for society's sake more women would realize this sooner.

Maybe he wants to rule France.

Hahahaha yea this definitely.
Do I give two shits if the woman raising my children is smart, strong, and independent? Fuck no. I don’t ask for much just birth my babies. Be loyal. Love me, look up to me, keep me and the kids warm at night.
Or.... just be a strong independent woman and make lots of money then sit at a table with 5 other old cool wine aunts at a fancy restaurant when your 35 wondering where all the good outstanding men are to take care of you.
Hello! You and your old successful girl friends already take care of yourself! What do you need a man for? He’s only going to be there for YOUR convinience.

I love smart traditional women. The tragedy of modern society is that smart women are taught that they need a career instead. They are told that being a wife and mother full time is for stupid women.

This makes me extremely sad.

Attached: 1558216441063.jpg (542x720, 89K)

Because their retarded fathers are allowing them to be whores

Because they don't exist.

Because the most attractive qualities in a woman are tenderness and femininity, things in which career women are lacking

It's fucking disgusting.
People get so fucking triggered about it too.
It's genital mutilation, and it's a fucking disgrace.

because any guy with half a brain or more knows that the liklihood of those women divorce raping them and taking the kids is too high to make it worth doing. It's called risk assement.

because they never are
>smart successful
every one of them i met in Person allways were a shrill harpy who only were "good" at what they did, because men wanted to fuck them and White knighted for them

Smart, successful wymen can find smart, educated, super successful men all day.

Those men (when they choose to settle down) are going to select young, attractive, feminine women that want to have families, and not waste their lives on becoming “successful” at a career.

Because 99% of women refuse to date down
whereas 100% of men will date down

Look how that worked out. The stop fucking us and go fuck your hag sign was maximum keks.

Very true. Who said beings smart woman means you have to live and work like a man. Use your intellegence as a woman to advance the home life. While we men use our intellegence to advance civilization. It’s a win win.

Attached: 1-1-1.jpg (478x271, 26K)

HAHAHAH well made meme.

If you want an actual answer, because these are traits that make men attractive. Women are supposed to be loving, nurturing and loyal.
If these stronk wamen would accept the latter in men they would be able to have inverted relationships but they loathe weakness like regular women do.

Nobody wants a woman for her income, lol.

Women are delusional about what men find attractive.

Attached: 1558160205090.gif (283x198, 482K)

Because men don't value such things in women: we want gentle, compassionate, loyal, feminine women, not other men in skirts

>pic not related
because they're all over the wall and infertile

Attached: feminist theory3.png (544x874, 58K)

It is because women are dumb enough to believe the guys that want to sleep with them will marry them
Dating is a degenerate modern concept and their fathers need to set them straight

>smrt women
>strong women
Rofl

>successful women
The only successful woman is one in a stable relationship producing viable offspring. The women this image or article is trying to portray are not successful women.

this. marriage is a losing proposition for men. We might as well jump off a cliff.

Because their personalities are usually shit. They tend to have simultaneous superiority and inferiority complexes when it comes to people they're better and not better than.

Said no woman ever. Out of the 50+ women I’ve fucked in countries where men are uncircumcised, every single one of them thought my dick was a VAST improvement over what they were used to. And not just because it’s bigger, either.

Like instathots who are only popular because a man is taking them to amazing places and shooting beautiful photos of them?

more like their retarded mothers have driven their fathers out of the house and out of their lives.

Because they're so full of themselves they don't realize they're actually just an annoying cunt regardless of their social status. Being a cunt is off-putting to most people.

>Already in late 30s
>Now's the time to freeze my perfectly fertile and healthy eggs

Attached: 1540571583051.jpg (831x749, 45K)

>Type A alphamale doesn't want type A hellbitch hypergamist cunt.

Because the "smart strong successful" women are all trying to get the top 3% of males who can pick from them, and super hot submissive fuck monsters.

THIS. It’s a demonstrable fact that the vast majority of women do not want to “marry down”. The more independent and financially successful a woman, the higher tier man she requires... or the less respect she has for the kind of man who will tolerate her.

That reminds me of that one image I remember someone posted here but it mentions about how feminism made women unhappy. I don't have it sadly but wondering if anyone here does.
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 1557388022065.jpg (350x420, 39K)

Only the kind of women who get off on kicking other people around.

They are past healthy baby making age so they are a waste of time.

>picture unrelated
theres why

why are these men marrying degenerate women?

I like petite feminine women. That's pretty much the polar opposite of strong and successful. If other men are anything like me, maybe that's the reason.

With the Jews sucessfuly establishing an Sub-Saharan Africa type culture, we're headed to an Africa-type culture.

>Africa's Cowboy Capitalists
youtube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas

Demographics is destiny, but it can be less than that if people don't fulfill their potential.

Attached: nice unpleasant.png (384x390, 153K)

Because they get full of themselves, leave, and take at least half your stuff with them. (Or like 90% if they make a false accusation of domestic abuse)
They'll cheat on you, then say you're the problem.

this. tbqh sempai

That woman is anything but smart.
Fertile? Definitely.
Being smart requires logic learned by past mistakes/experiences. Women dont learn from the past, so logic is not present.

THE WALL

Attached: 1548679861189.jpg (2223x4606, 3.7M)

>Why are smart successful wymen not finding smart educated, super successful men to marry?

Because scarcity. Both in positions at university, thus leading to fewer and fewer men in that pool so combined with the fact that there are now reduced numbers of men in the pool not 100% of men will be choosing smart/educated women as it ranks much lower for men, compared to attractiveness and breeding capability.

/thread

No man wants to marry a "smart, successful, strong" whore. Especially if he can pump-pig her and be done with it.

Attached: Hook-Up Culture - Death of Female Orgasms.jpg (1414x307, 57K)

>strong

I have a half a lung missing and I can beat her senseless

Also, why do successful women still think they need successful men? A rich man doesn't care if the woman he marries is also rich, as long as he decides she's a good enough woman to marry personality/looks wise. For all their big talk about equality and not conforming to social norms, they sure don't seem happy about the idea of just finding a nice guy and letting him take care of the house and kids in some kind of role reversal. Nope, they still only care about money and status.

Kikesses secretly love uncut dick.
Plus, uncut = bigger.

This. I can't fuck your CV, and I can't impregnate your resume.

More women go to college than men, what do you thinks going to happen to a society where men are willing to marry a woman who makes less money than them, but a woman will not?

hard to believe, but women can Play this sweet innocent act to perfection, and then they change

allready witnessed it first hand

Only a true jewish homosexual could have made this

>c-c-c-cope
>will never experience the true feeling of sex
Found the pathetic jewish slave.

Attached: King of Foreskins.jpg (1021x1200, 171K)

>circumsoldier
>posts gook woman
hello JIDF

>Play this sweet innocent act to perfection
>allready witnessed it first hand
So the guy didn't sleep with her until they were married?

>as it ranks much lower for men
Anything higher than a master's degree, and it actually decreases attractiveness. All things being equal, a female doctoral student is less attractive than an uneducated female waitress.

Attached: 1556817060455.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

KEK

because the only men who like smart strong women are beta losers

I looked at this way longer than I should have. Well memed faggot

>kinsey
A jewish homo who saw sex through his twisted view.

My wife is smart, successful, and strong. She was smart enough to not fall for liberal propaganda. She's a great wife and mother. She supports and nurtures our family.

Imagine being this jewed to believe mutilation against your consent and FOR profit is a good thing.

Attached: 22435883-5266-440F-90BF-B87F647AC428.png (600x600, 114K)

Men always preferred pic related. "Educated women" want someone even higher than them.

Attached: 1544039738326.jpg (720x960, 69K)

>roastie suicide is going up

and that’s a good thing

Attached: AD7A1474-2B50-41B6-876B-E8D4D49EC426.jpg (1125x1494, 352K)

Because they usually become mouthy, mood shifting ,ego-maniacal cunt and men get tired of their "ME,ME ,ME " bullshit.