Worked for years

>worked for years
>saved my money
>quit my job to live a simple life pursuing artistic endeavors
I don't ask for much, but I get so much ridicule from people because I quit my job. I don't tell people this but I have about 10 years of money left so I plan on killing myself at 37. I don't take handouts or anything. I just want to be allowed to paint and write in peace and not be ridiculed for my decision. Is that so wrong?

Attached: Cat_Disappointed.jpg (473x581, 24K)

learn programming, retard

Why give a fuck what anyone else thinks?

Before I quit my job I was a software engineer. I don't know why this advice would be relevant either.

10 years might be a stretch, don't you think?

I have about 300k. If I run out early I'll just off myself early.

>I plan on killing myself at 37
You quit your job to pursue hedonism and material wealth.
You're a big fucking retard and you deserve everything.
Sickening.

Cool blogpost about how much you don’t care what other people think, faggot

when you run out of cash start working again until you can get enough to survive the rest of your life

I made this post because I do care about what people think.

Painting is hedonism and materialistic?

You couldn't just find some small part time minimum wage job?

As long as you actually kill yourself at 37 then whatever, if you have second thoughts and start being a leech, then yes you are wrong and also fuck you.

This, man up and don't give a fuck, most likely people who made fun of you are as normie as it gets.
At the same time, improve your art and maybe you can get son recognition.

Yes, it is.

You really couldn't just request less hours? I know not all jobs will cooperate, but you could just volunteer to work weekends and nothing else, then you still have 5 days for hedonism.

I love it. You're leading a good life and you have all of my respect. Wish I had the dedication and the devotion to do that myself. You're a good man and I'm proud of you. Please just take care of yourself and keep your home clean.

Attached: 10061F1DBD844DE18A4DBDF0F461729B.jpg (600x542, 37K)

My grandmother is 90 and has stayed home painting and writing her whole life. No one ridicules her.
Maybe your life strategy kinda sucks if you can only make it to 37.

I tried that a bit, but didn't get any serious consideration for it. I was a database engineer and they needed me on pretty consistently because I was the one who designed most of the upgrades for their internal component tracking. Me leaving might have fucked them over honestly.

Sounds pretty comfy. I'm more inclined towards philosophy which luckily only requires my head at a bare minimum, the cost of pen/cil and paper if I want to get fancy, and sometimes the cost of books as well. It allows me to be a homeless wanderer most of the year and still be happy. I could be happy year round, but I subject myself to wageslavery a few months so that I can buy a few books and stuff. Probably go full time after I write and self-publish my current work

Minimum wage, part time job will take care of all your financial -needs-. Grow your own food -the land is bountiful.

You could live this way till you 97.

hedonism will not make you more happy.
invest the money before inflation kills it.
buy a house on the country side (they cost only $40k).

I see nothing wrong.
Paint.

*everything will be ok

Nothing wrong with that user, you're living the dream brother, enjoy it while it lasts.

For the people telling me to grow old I don't really see the appeal. Old age seems to be pointless. If fear holds me back from death then it is my own personal failing. Death is being allowed to rest as I see it. It would allow me to be rid of it all. I want to leave something behind. If I can't do it in 10 years time I wouldn't be able to do it in 50, so more time is just more time to be a failure.

Care to share some of your paintings with us? You'll probably get roasted but eh, I'm interested anyways

Go for a farm and be self sufficient. You can still pursue art etc.

You're fine, you've escaped the wage slavery trap, you're a free man... enjoy it. Be proud of it. When the time comes you may simply decide to go back to work again anyways and rinse and repeat, nothing wrong with that and at least you have some time to actually live your life for you and not everyone else, because they said it's "normal"

Yes,goyim. You must slave eternally for your masters. Any dissent will be harshly dealt with!

Honestly, not particularly. Jow Forums is a bed of pointless cruelty and negativity. Creative feedback here is touted as 'harsh but true', but really it is just masturbation to negativity. Also having my art associated with Jow Forums in any manner is something I do not wish for purely because of Jow Forums's public image.

This. I've always said I'll off myself at or around 50, unless I'm a post-collapse warlord or something. There is no point in staying alive once you are inept physically and can't care for yourself

Yes, trash. Weak-minded, weak-willed maggots like you are literally wasting air. While your family that brought you into this world suffers at the hands of shitskins invading from all across the world and destroying our countries you sit on your ass and indulge yourself in your own little world, closing your eyes to the suffering of your people. If I could wrap my hands around your neck I'd save those ten years worth of air that you intend to waste.

>goes to work for shekleberg
>pays taxes to fund his genetic replacement
>probably disagrees with Tarrant
Yeah, nice memeflag

They're jealous or indoctrinated corporats that believe making money for some massive corporation is a good thing for society.
You do whatever you want, I learned not to give a fuck about their opinion.

why don't you find some remote place and try having a family?

Do it before the jews make it illegal to be neet

Acorn level IQ.

Attached: 1558131410205.png (1105x515, 790K)

Move to Mexico give you 10 -15 years more .

You will have lost your mind in a few months when you realize that you don't even enjoy writing and painting enough to do them full time and you will probably just end up browsing the Internet all day.

I’ve already been doing this for more than a year.

Consider trying to climb k2 in winter when you turn 37 if you're going to off yourself when your still in good physical health then if you succeed Ai Shinozaki will put you on speed dial for reproduction

what a waste

Pretty sure most people post here because their families are so liberal

Make sure you kill black niggers and Jews before you kill yourself.

This, 37 is peak mountaineering age

If you listen closely you can here the OP's mother in the background yelling for him to bring up his dirty sheets for the week because it's laundry-day...

The only reason it bothers you is because you are seeking their approval or need their attention.

Attached: 45607210_276011086434718_8377144118106652672_n.jpg (375x375, 34K)

>mfw I understand the technocrats' plan more every day
>mfw mandatory wage labor
>funnel everyone into urban areas
>social programming to make bugs and plant based foods acceptable
>prohibit meat
>endless consumerism
>easy access drugs to dull the pain of such a meaningless and cattle-like existence

This. I retired early and want to kill myself more than before.

Just get an easy job. Full neet is the road to insanity.