Help Jow Forums

>be me
>split up with ex-wife 5 years ago in a crazy break up
>got a new girlfriend
>been together since and live with eachother
>felt an overwhelming sense of despair and hit my ex-wife up by email and tied a lot of loose knots to our relationship
>admitidely I was not mature enough for marriage and fucked up a lot of things
>she replied and agreed with alot of what I said
>drove to the store and immediately bought alcohol and just drank fuckloads
>this is the first time she has ever spoken to me in 5 years so I couldnt process what was going on
>literally drunk as fuck right now and my girlfriend is in the lounge while I am contemplating my life
>literally think I still have feelings for my ex-wife and that my life would be way happier with her
>my entire 20s was all with her

How do the fuck am I supposed to handle this shit.

Attached: suwoj.jpg (820x848, 293K)

Get fucked. If you want advice, go pay someone to listen to you. We aren't here to help you. Take your baggage to someone who gives a shit.

it wont be. maybe you just dont love your gf as much as you thought you did and she is not the final woman for you. there are other women out there who you will love even more than your ex-wife, you just have to find them

Welcome to manhood
Enjoy the stay

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Attached: sunscreen-tornado.jpg (850x513, 86K)

Move on

to reiterate, maybe you are just having doubts about the long term relationship with your current gf? i dont know. do you love her enough to marry and start a family? maybe thats what this is about. you are reaching that point in life where you subconsciously want to start making babies and you are now reverting to your ex-wife because she was the strongest connection to a woman you have experienced thus far. which doesn't mean you should go after her now, it just means maybe its time to move on from your current gf and keep searching. but who knows, this is all speculation from a paragraph of your text so maybe it is all wrong

Threesome fren.
>visualize your ex waifu sticking her tongue in your gfs brapper while you pound from behind
It is the only way out

I have a girl and she has a dude. We are in our early 30s now but it is obvious as fuck that we should be together. We broke up cause of dumb shit.

Do you think I should risk my entire /comfy/ life and try it? Is it worth living a lie or taking a chance on a pure feeling? I'm usually a logical dude but this has got me fucked up bro.

Go with whichever one is less roastie. Be sure to inquire about what your ex has been up to while you were gone. If she fucked around then she's dead to you.

Do both pussy.

>We broke up cause of dumb shit.
was it really so trivial? or are you going to get back together in a firestorm of passion which will die off and become the "dumb shit" in 3 months, and then you will be broken up again right back where you started?

how many dicks has your wife taken since you split up? i think you are focusing only on the good right now and forgetting why you actually split apart. does she have kids? what would be the point of getting together with her now? would you guys plan on making kids together?

>How do the fuck am I supposed to handle this shit.
you dont

Attached: 1555090558043.jpg (408x408, 9K)

fpbp

She has no kids.

We broke up cause we both were not emotionally mature enough for marriage at the time. We got married when I was 23 and she was 22. Like I say my entire 20s was with her, so the most prominent moments in my life.

Whenever I do anything with my new girl it feels like a fake fucking second hand version of what I have already experienced before. I know a lot of MGTOW fags here will laugh at me, but that feeling of first love is literally incomparable to anything a human can experience I think.

Maybe I am looking through rose tinted glasses, but I am doubting everything now and on the verge of reversing 5 years of work because of fucking feels. I hate feels driven decisions but fuck.

Marriage is about building a relationship. Be with whoever makes the best foundation. AND FUCKING COMMIT THIS TIME AND START HAVING KIDS

>Not having a rotating schedule of 10's constantly thinking about you while you are never focused on any of them.

Attached: castanza.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Jesus doesn’t recognize divorce. Get back with first wife. GF is adultery.

Go to sleep and review after intoxication is gone. I'd surely just fuck them both because I'm a degenerate, but I've personally gone the safer route consistently in this situation and making decisions drunk is retarded.

what do you mean not emotionally mature for marriage? did you break up because one of you cheated? what was the actual reason for divorce

>>admitidely I was not mature enough for marriage and fucked up a lot of things
Expand of that, faggot.

What all fuck ups were they?

Just the usual offenders of being a 20 year old fucking retard m8. Jealousy, insecurity, not being able to read emotions properly, not knowing how lucky you have it, taking it for granted.

The first line of her reply was:

"Believe it or not, I was also thinking of you and hoping that you"

You can't understand how fucking deep in the feels that hits you hearing it from your ex-wife. Literally need to to another shot now just reading it.

You should get back with ex if she hasn't been getting around with other guys

Attached: sage.jpg (700x436, 49K)

was it just your anniversary or something? i think i understand but i think your feelings might also betray you. you might be over-analyzing this. just because she responds to an email doesn't mean it's time to get remarried

i don't know you, her, or your entire situation though, so just from the little you have posted here i would advise you to just relax, let her write back again first, don't throw everything away with your current gf unless you think things over and don't see a future with her, and if that is the case i would say don't just run back to your exwife, but continue meeting new women until you feel satisfied you have exhausted all opportunities. give yourself a timeline, like 1 year for example, to meet other women and if you haven't met someone you think is better than your exwife then consider rekindling the relationship.

it's just that usually when people break up, it is for a good reason. you might be lying to yourself about it being over "dumb shit" and downplaying the incompatibility. people who were truly in love would never have separated

that's my two cents

Attached: canada posters2.jpg (1693x1901, 839K)

>tied a lot of loose knots
what

Imagine being this much of an insufferable faggot. Quit whining about your woman problems, user. Nobody gives a shit.

Attached: 1556486059907.jpg (423x413, 22K)

marriage is for losers. kill yourself

You do realise that you are the reason men kill themselves right? Fair play maybe Jow Forums isnt the right place for this talk but I'm at my wits fucking end here.
>hurr man up
Great advice, I hope you never get in a situation in life where you are emotionally absolutely fucking ruined m8

Don’t go back to the ex. Our minds trick us with the grass is always greener on the other side bullshit all the time. Don’t fall for it. Even if you broke up back in the day due to things you did, the relationship will never be the same as when you very first got together. Your current gf is with you for a reason. Stay with her.

if you are so torn that means you must love your current gf quite a bit, otherwise you wouldn't even be posting here you would be shacked up with your ex. so you must not love your ex 100%. that logic should tell you something

He “pure feeling” is a lie. Don’t fall for it.

Stop being a bitch and move on.

Don't handle things by getting drunk. It is childish and only destroys your ability for higher thoughts. Alcohol is for dindus.

She's fucking somebody else, stupid fuck.

She left you because you're a pussy. You're still a pussy.

>you do realize guys are pussies
Yes that's the problem.

Christ. He forgives.
You got a chance, but you probably need to be honest with your new woman, WHEN YOU SOBER UP.

What specifically do you feel you messed up OP?

KYS op

Sounds like you already made up your mind , BroAnon , so what is it you want from us ? A blessing ?