Should I get a Credit Card

I'm in my 30's but never had a credit card. Only debit cards. Got a paid off car from my parents and had to use a security deposit to get my apartment. Thinking about getting a credit card to start building credit.
Pros:
>Rewards points
>Better credit score to eventually buy a house or new car
Cons:
>Literal debt slave
>((Banks))
What should I do?

Attached: credit_cards.jpg (750x563, 78K)

the virgin credit debt vs the chad cash

Don't get it, you don't need (((good credit))) if you never take credit. That includes your house, it's easy to buy a house without a mortgage if you don't live in a city

Short answer: no
Long answer: noo

I’m on the same boat. I’m 23 and never owned a credit card. I paid for my car 9k upfront.

im so autistic i pay my cc off in full everyday. I only have one at all as an extra layer in case of fraud

This is the right answer. Only correct way to use a credit card. Anything else and it screws you over and sucks you dry.

If you pay the balance monthly, there's no real good reason not to. Credit companies are a bit more hawkish with fraud, so it's basically a free aegis. If you're using it to buy shit you can't really afford, then no.

I'm 27 and I've never borrowed a single dime in credit. My parents didn't pay for anything either. I have 110k in savings and will soon buy a house. Just be frugal and don't ever pay more than $50 for sex (including dinners, dates, drinks, etc) and you'll make it.

Get the card. Reap the rewards. Pay it off in full every month, never go into debt and never pay a dime in interest.

Yeah, the banks suck, but if you plan on living in modern society and don't go off the grid you're likely going to be using them in one form or another.

Dave ramsey here. NO YOU FUCKING ODIOT! SAVE! INVEST BECOME A BILLOONARE AND GIVE YOURE SHEKELS TO THE CHURCH GOY

I have 5 pay them in full erry month before the due date.

>get first CC at 21
>use it and pay it off each month
>open up 4 more cards by the time I'm 26
>at 30 I have 3 different cards with over 15K available spending on them
The year I decided to kill myself is going to be fun. Learn to play the jews game

Attached: 88a.png (215x215, 9K)

so did you know that stores charge more for their products because they deal with major credit card companies?

cash back/rewards points/flyer miles on credit cards are basically what you are paying into on the extra charge for goods

paying in cash isn't the wisest route unless you're a mexican or if you're trying to buy something and be hush hush about it, just don't carry over a balance and pay what you spend month to month so you can reap rewards

No

The fraud protection component is another thing I forgot to add to the list. I have my debit account separate from my savings account and I never keep more than I need in there, but still a little on edge.
Yeah as much as I'd like to say "fuck the system" I'm worried that if I have to, say, buy a new car, I will get fucked by not having a credit history.
checked and ramsay pilled.
I've been listening to his stuff and he's VERY anti credit, but he's also very rich and can afford more stuff in cash than the average person.

>Get platinum credit cards with over $100k in credit
>buy yacht
>sail off into the sunset so long jews

If you have self control and the money to pay the cards off without interest or too much interest, then yes. It is a good way to build credit etc.

They're free money if you're a neet on tardbux. Just ask Chris-Chan!

I only use credit cards. If you know how to budget, then you can rack up points and cash back. I never pay interest and get free shit all the time.

You only become a debt slave if you use it like a retard. Just pay it off every month in full, and don't deviate from that.

You be in debt before you know and jews trap you with contracts and interest rates

Attached: 1556639947522.jpg (665x768, 113K)

Pay your full statement balance off each month. Travel reward cards can be useful if you travel a lot. Otherwise 2% cashback card with no annual fee is simple and works fine. Just pay off each month and don’t pay interest like an idiot.

You should have one just so you can order shit online, it's convenience really.

Head over to Nerd Wallet and find a card that works for you. No annual fee and max rewards. And only keep it for emergencies. Credit and debt generally are wonderful tools to be used only in accordance with a plan. Use it discreetly and quickly.

Just ask your local credit union what they offer.

I know this might very from country to country, but does Jow Forums rather have an account in a big bank or in a small one (specially fintechs) with lots of benefits?

bank forced me to get a credit card after I bought my 2nd house.

>Cons:
>>Literal debt slave
if you acquire a fuck ton of debt it's your fault

If you're white and responsible they are useful. In an ideal world they would be illegal, in the world we live in they are an unfortunate reality.