Anyone else think the (((asteroid)) is actually gonna be an Israeli nuke attempt?

Attached: Merchant-submarine-.jpg (1200x994, 709K)

perhaps it's actually a kike colony ship that got rejected by another coalition of planets

Meh. Israel is about to lose another Dolphin Class submarine and more Israelis will die. Their bodies never to be found.

Nukes aren't real.

This!

This is how the kike shills derail the threads.

Israel used 3 nukes on 9/11. Israel planted a nuke inside Fukushima. Israel used nukes in Ukraine. Israel used a nuke in. Bali. Israel used nukes in Yemen and Syria.

>6000000 Leagues Under the Sea

Lmao
You win the /thread

>t. Kike who can't say kek
More dead Israelis and another destroyed submarine coming up!

Rare deep water jew

Attached: Assad Netanyahu.png (607x608, 384K)

Friendly reminder all threads concerning Jews are capped at 150 or less by Fed gov

Not really.

what asteroid

This entire month the board has been spammed with MUH ASTEROID threads.

well user
i pet goat ii clearly shows some parts of the us will be struck by an akula class sub
it also shows shit going down in venezuela, best korea - give it a watch & make up your own mind

Israel already lost a dolphin submarine whn they tried to nuke hawaii

akula is shark not dolphin
though it is (((russian))) so there's that

I don't give a fuuck about that video. Israel lost a dolphin submarine when they tried to nuke hawaii.

Sure..

Because why not right?

More Israelis will die and their bodies will never be found and Israel will lose another Dolphin submarine when they try to fire this missil.

They lose one when they tried to hit the Singapore summit?

No idea.

sabbatean-frankists who created israhell would love nothing better than to betray everyone in israhell in order to blame it on someone else

all I got is that there is gonna be an asteroid hitting earth in a week or something. I guessed from the start its gonna be a false flag nuke where they assblast the whole world into the stone age. Here is to hoping I will survive ans become a mutant raider with my own gang. Cheers!

>In a week
Tomorrow.

This. Kikes been secretly subverting every religion and secret society since 1566. Thats their 500 yr plan , started when they were forced to join Muslims or die. Subvert from within

This to pic related. Send up 60 replacer satellite's at last minute. YUP/NOPE. MINI-NUKES to deflect ass-kicking-tetoids.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-06-11-46.png (1440x2560, 496K)

Space isn't real

has osiris-rex brought the benben stone early?