I WILL BAN ABORTIO-

Attached: 1544215432908.png (1333x1113, 200K)

is banning abortion pro or anti jewish thats the real question

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 219K)

Attached: The_Question_Graph.jpg (465x510, 70K)

>as do racism and discrimination
No one is forcing blacks to get abortions, and no one performing them is preferentially discouraging whites
Really bixes my nood

Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

Anti Jewish. One of the black babies in the future will grow to be a great leader.

Attached: NUMBER-ONE-KILLER-2013-FB.jpg (800x1036, 451K)

Pro Jewish since it leads to more niggers, and more people living in poverty, resulting in a more easily controlled population.

Attached: 1557984389020.png (455x501, 67K)

Attached: 1557983961918.png (607x507, 90K)

Christcuck boomers all deserve the rope for trying so hard to increase the nigger population by banning abortions.

That's still more white people getting aborted than blacks in America due to the size differences of the population. Abortion isn't really about morality, or trying to kill other races. It's the social consequences of it. It removes any consequence of sexual promiscuity, along with other forms of birth control. It's a part of the degeneracy that is plaguing western countries.

Found a pic of you.

Attached: 1558519149935.jpg (719x768, 129K)

funny how this 7/50 shit applies to both black men and women for crime and abortion respectively

Murdering babies and selling the parts doesnt become less disgusting or an ok thing to do just because the baby is a worthless nigger with a worthless nigger mother and/or father. An unborn infant is literally the most innocent thing a human can produce.

the future isn't white, friend

This post, someone is behind it.

Attached: C64514F0-6419-4B19-9B34-48B7B1C92AC1.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

The consequences of those dumb thots giving birth are more people living in poverty, higher welfare costs and higher crime rate. Why should we have to deal with all that shit and bear such a burden? Just to teach some thots a lesson?

Every feral, lipsmaking nigger started as a baby. Just toss them in the trash before they grow old enough to break into your car.

Attached: 1555119218217m.jpg (1024x426, 102K)

>Lawbreaking niggers will follow the law this time because I say they will
We really doing this again, shill?

Make sterilization mandatory with 1st abortion.

You wont have 2nd abortions....

Abortion? I say borty.
A fun thing to do when you're feeling sporty.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Maybe instead of aborting nigglets we should just sterilize niggers.

Someone should make a retro virus that targets niggers and lowers their fertility we will call it the Genophage.

based kike, also checked

Ban abortion! We need more niggers and liberals in this country! Praise Jesus!

Actually, what you would want to do is target a the Juno protein on their eggs, it prevents fertilization and is not as invasive to deliver it, you could put it in food, or in a vaccine. I wrote a paper on this form of birth control