Would you still come here if it wasn't anonymous?

Would you still come here if it wasn't anonymous?

Attached: 4chan_-pol-_logo.png (500x500, 300K)

yeah, probably

There would always be an anonymous board. If not via internet then via mesh net

No

I only post here because its easy to ban evade

No

it would be extremely painful

It isn’t. If you read the news, people have been arrested for making threats on this website.
Newfag

>implying 4chung is anonymous

This. Who says it's anonymous??

nah, anonymity is the key factor here, remove that and you have another generic social media site

absolutely. I already post shit like this on my IRL Twitter page. I work for my own company.... there's nothing the Jews can do to hurt me.

yes

You're a big guy

Attached: If I Pull That Off Will You Die.jpg (626x383, 15K)

Yes, it's not even Anonymous.

>Browses Pol without VPN.
>Has posted face.
>Watched by various groups, both vigilante and government sponsored.

Why do people care so much?
*reference image*

Attached: NothingEverHappens.png (485x374, 233K)

Yes, but I'd come here to destroy it. Fortunately, that will never happen.

exactly man. once you stop caring it's whatever. just get off the grid, the jews can't touch you if you're living out in the woods with a wife on a solar generator and well.

Wait, it isn't supposed to be?

Attached: selfie.png (852x825, 1.31M)

Don't even have to go that far. As long as you don't make threats that can be seen as credible, you will be fine.

Yes

No and anyone who says otherwise is obviously some normal fag redditor. Jow Forums is a shitty, outdated imageboard and it's only redeeming quality is anonymity. If online anonymity isn't important to you you're better off going to 1 of the other 100 similar websites which have better formats.

Attached: 5467cc4e17bc4.jpeg.jpg (400x1355, 129K)

No.

Plus, the people who would be against us are too busy sorting through all the people they want to get on social media, there are so many people posting shit on Twitter/Facebook, that they already have their hands full.

Also, if someone were to "get" on of us, we would unleash hell upon them. Haven't they learned by now?

ok fine... i'd go to neinchan and 8 chan with no anonyminity. how edgy do you want to be?

not even that outdated. way better than reddit

My fellow Jews and I are always welcome

This guy gets it

Attached: 53A9A978-C251-46F1-AC6B-01E906ACA3A1.gif (257x194, 1.08M)

Yeah. I have a reddit account that doesn’t lead back to my real identity either.

The anonymity is more like "leniant mods" and not true anonymity. it's basically just a small buffer between being actual social media.

lenient*

no, this is the only place where i can say nigger, faggot etc. freely

for you

Attached: 6432DABC-0D9C-4890-B6DA-E8B1331FA2FB.jpg (887x599, 70K)

Hahaha no you stupid faggot. Go back to kikebook.

Attached: OH SHIT IT'S BANE.jpg (646x418, 16K)

nah man it ain that, it really is anonimity, think of it like this, you know people are always asking "hey i saw you post on x media site, cool stuff" people do that with every social media, but nobody says, "hey i saw your post on Jow Forums" cause you dont immediately know who posted what. thats whats the best about this place, nobody telling me off for my posts except on here.

Its anonymous in that lurkers can't throw you in jail or dox you for le hates peach. The mods are glowies but this is our containment zone

Attached: 1558635931179.png (757x632, 349K)

for jew

Depending on social norms. Now? Probably more likely than a year or two ago because these sub cultures are becoming more main stream.

that's low level shit. i'm talking about if the government were to do a crackdown, they would find you easily. using a VPN would be much smarter, but I don't even bother, nor do at least half the people here. granted, I don't post threats or anything illegal, but that doesn't mean that I "think" the right way.

>not outdated
Functionally the site has barely changed since 2003 and it was archaic even then. Off the top of my head the only functionality changes in the past decade i can recall have been:
>(you)s
>stripping .exif data
>auto update thread option
>archives
>Jow Forums meta search
Ironically while making the site more "user friendly" (easier for normies/newfags/boomers to use) they decreased the sites quality a lot.
The need to memorize post numbers, manually update threads, screencap post for posterity and have a basic of understanding Exchangeable image file formats made for a more intelligent userbase.

Attached: Early+4chan+2003+_4479950abb202151abfe85eabe62.jpg (1148x747, 507K)

>implying each poster isn't already identified and tracked by the FBI/CIA
Nice joke.

I'm CIA

Attached: celn026oncb01.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)