Attached: nigtub.jpg (1440x1180, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y_z-adsJjmE
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1219952001
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lm0wgNloK5w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuu5YtkPIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is so sad, Alexa play low-fi hip-hop beats to study/chill to

This is so sad. Alexa play “Jew and jigaboo nigger beatdown bass boosted earrape”

Oh noooo

black folk get fucked again. Fuck white devils and honkys everywhere.

We Wuz Bus Riders n Sheit.

Attached: 20190524_172149.jpg (1024x574, 314K)

She was a part of the slave freedom movement you fruit

>Confuses Rosa Parks with Harriet Tubman

KYS nazi

Fuck niggers, and fuck the faggots on the left who only do this because the ends justify the means. Some moon-faced nigger > Jackson? no, bro, no.

why are niggers always late?

She was a president or something?

it would be a shame if that bill had a high defacement rate causing the treasury to retire it.

You gonna have a rubber stamp made?

Got em!

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

based

>caring about niggers

No niggers on the money please.

*$12 bill

Attached: 1558712244480.jpg (619x266, 46K)

You're not even black. You're just some asshole white lanklet that thinks trolling as a yardape is funny.

In other words she was a career criminal.

Niggertime is a thing

So ugly, even the FED is worried.

>Nigger self-interest is a virtue.

>Delayed
Should be DENIED

Wait what's wrong with lo-fi hop-hop beats

Are they actually pushing to get this ugly nigger on the $20 bill? Like was it about to be pushed through until Trump blocked it?

Attached: 1315189338957.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Attached: 7D27064A-25AD-499E-BFBB-B2534439F12E.jpg (640x468, 29K)

fuck niggers

this is beyond reproach. despacito, play country roads

It was literally a top priority under Onigger and had Shillary won, it would have already been instituted.

it was delayed last time
just hurry up and release it so i can write nigger or draw cartoon blackface on it

why you have so much hate.. i will return that hate.. fuck motherfukken white devils and honkey cracker pasty ass bitches everywhere.

stop with the fukken n word racist prick

They couldn't find a better picture?

>Black people being used as a form of currency again

Ironic AF

What's stopping people from just writing 'nigger' on every bill they come across with her face on it? You think people won't? They will.

I've already started writing nigger on our $10 bills.
The glowniggers replaced the fucking founder of our country with some nigger who didn't want to leave a movie theatre after she didn't pay for her ticket.

Do we really need to have a picture of anyone on our money? I get that it's a tradition going back to emperors putting their faces on their coins to guarantee their value but we've changed quite a bit since then.
If you want to stop Tub Girl from being on the $20, push Hispanics to start asking why blacks get one of their folks on currency but Hispanics, who are a larger population group in the US, do not. Put blacks and Hispanics at each other like they are when their ghettos overlap.

Attached: 1454364421536.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

the fact that they arent in print yet. cause i know what im doing

Die, nigger!

>There's such a thing as a good-looking nigger sow.

Listening to NPR on my ride home (like to stay abreast of lib talking points), and they were doing a story on this subject. Apparently, some virtue signaler has mass-produced a stamp of Tubman that fits squarely over Jackson’s portrait, and guess what - they’re already sold out.

Looks like they’re gonna try memoryhole Jackson’s legacy whether we like it or not. If any anons are out there thinking that doing a little stamping of their own is a waste of time, remember there are thousands of seething leftists who think it’s worth the effort. Get out there and shitpost, boyos.

The black race is a plague upon the world.

they all look the same

>some nigger who didn't want to leave a movie theatre after she didn't pay for her ticket.
Viola Desmond - what a hero...to no one.

Andrew Jackson beat a poc once again
will he ever stop?

#NotInMyBackPocket

Reading some of these comments, its easy to see how my fourth great Grandfather, Jonathan Blanchard, was stoned for being a member of the American Anti-slavery Society.

Why don't they just compromise and make a new $12 bill with Tubman?

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Carlos!

Let's do a comparison of who's depicted on US currency
>Washington - 1st president, military commander during war for independence
>Lincoln - president who led the nation during most brutal and bloody military conflict in US history
>Jackson - most based president who btfo both savages and bankers
>Franklin - highly influential statesman, scientist, diplomat, writer
>JFK - degenerate but he was murdered by (((them))) so he must have been doing something right
>Tubman - Unruly nigger outlaw with no respect for rule of law

Attached: 1553467594556.jpg (1024x1009, 68K)

Who cares?

Attached: 160420165042-cnn-money-gifx-tubman-20-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 98K)

I read the story as well, but I think we are greatly overestimating the amount of people who actually want to see this bitch on our currency. Besides, any of these altered $20 I acquire will be "touched up" accordingly.

I like it.

Attached: B490F4E9-EFBF-46DF-B1B0-990970E13851.jpg (728x809, 309K)

The nigger 20 dollar bills will surely be defiled with Nigger on it. Not even hand-writing either. Some may even ink-print NIGGER on them. I will laugh my ass off.

that's what i'm going to draw over the Tubman bill

Let us never forget who created the greatest nation on earth
White Men

Ahem, FUCK NIGGERS.

This is one ugly nigger.

Snoop Dogg is better diversity candidate on the $20. At least he covered Riders on the Storm
youtu.be/y_z-adsJjmE

Love how the Native Americans just get overlooked every time

you guys should hoard and then defame the notes and put them into circulation

Whats stopping someone from defacing the bill further? Isn't it illegal to fuck with our jew monopoly money anyway?

keep your stinking paws off

Attached: POTAMoneyCorneliusDollarBill.jpg (372x157, 17K)

Hamilton wont get kicked off because of that Puerto Rican's faggot musical

Grant wont because new biography has dismissed his alcoholism as propaganda and showed how much he helped newly liberated blacks.

Hey, why not put her on the $2 bill? Jefferson loved negresses!

Well Native Americans were on a lot of USA coins until 1909

Harambe bux. Keep the animals off of human money.

Literally nothing

Jews are selling a stamp that you can put over that racist Andrew Jackson’s white face
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1219952001

Attached: 50F06FFC-552B-4728-B7FB-FE910B26D527.jpg (570x380, 33K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lm0wgNloK5w

Why should we put somebody who devoted their life to stealing farm equipment on the $20?

Who's Harriet Tubman?

Al Jolson was a great entertainer but he was a damn jew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuu5YtkPIo

jews hate jackson more than most presidents. thats why they sent their hordes of retards to try and remove his statue

The correct answer

Attached: stamping.jpg (940x470, 169K)

Jesus that's actually a great idea.
White guilt is never gonna go away so may as well make bank off it. Honk honk

The fact a useless nigger is going to be put on US money is a big enough case to charge the government of treason.

Attached: b9b52e3a315117258003118c15befd3b1e8255fac1b324d1e8dd937d10ba93ad.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

they would try to remove the president who told the kike banks to eat a dick

>nigger on bill for trafficking stolen goods.
amazing

She wuz a qwane actually

You can report the people selling the stamps to the secret service for counterfeiting and defacing legal tender.

Attached: 1546040435293.jpg (1230x923, 608K)

Even the black heroes were criminals wew lad

That looks really poor. Tub Girl's fans should be upset at that outcome.

The white devil hates harder.

Attached: 1555394396777.jpg (2048x1366, 1.92M)

Underrated

I would deface every nigger bill I get my hands on.

It's analogous to selling burglary tools and marketing them for the purpose of breaking into a federal building.

Inb4 MUB FREEDOM OF SPEECH

How do we get trump on the 100?

This

i honestly thought i was the only one who used livestream youtube chill stations to put on at work or just to chill at home. a few anime-themed low fi and jazz stations. at least, the thumbnail is always an anime chick.

nice to meet you guys. also, wahts up with all the mexicans and russians spamming the livestream chat all day? why do they like coffee jazz and low fi

Attached: anderson.jpg (300x450, 31K)

No one gives a fucking shit you nigger lover

But why her? Why not MLK? He has made a greater impact than underground train operations sheboon. Is it because she’s a fucking woman?

The *ACTUAL* design in progress, for anyone interested.

Attached: US_$20_Series_2020_Obverse.jpg (1000x427, 194K)

Attached: No-Irish-No-Blacks-No-Dogs.jpg (350x230, 50K)

What the fuck is wrongwith you losers? I hope some of you smoothbrained koalas will grow out of your racism someday.

Oh yes. It will also NEVER happen!!! Thank God!

No more federal reserve soon! It’s now under the US treasury and you won’t know about it for a while.

Attached: FD7E92A7-9E72-4A09-AA99-80D8868F219D.jpg (1000x428, 87K)