United States and Canada

The United States and Canada are the ultimate bros and we should always have each others backs to defeat the Latin horde

Attached: Canada-US-Flags.jpg (850x565, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No thanks le 56%

I agree but most leafs are delusional.

Savage

Don't forget pajeets and chinks too

Also this

Attached: 1473367491053.png (600x300, 127K)

>leaf

Attached: E1B64DF5-AAB9-4709-B16B-E5C4F0806D8B.jpg (1000x4000, 1.03M)

>Australia and Canada are the ultimate bros
I corrected your spelling

Attached: 980567345.jpg (964x966, 171K)

We really fucked up with Trudeau, big bro. We're gonna make it right this fall.

Attached: 1535577921910.jpg (839x1024, 137K)

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
G

L
E
A
F

I like white Americans

I like white Canadians

Bump

Bump for my bros

I see that Alberta is sending us their beat and brightest posters.

Fuck cancuckada. And fuck you.

I respect Americans and white America aka the Midwest should have joined Canada in rebellion against both coasts jewing them into muttery

Naw get fucked. Australia is our m8. Canucks are one step above Mexicans.

Sorry leaf. You really should have been apart of us. Don't worry, you will some day.

It's popular to hate Canada on Jow Forums, but no matter what anyone says they are still the closest to us culturally, genetically (Canada was settled by loyalist Americans), we are each other's biggest trading partners, we speak the same language, we share a similar history, and they are one of our closest allies along with the rest of the Anglosphere.

Damn, I speak English and French and will now have to add Spanish and Ebonics to that list

Apparently nations with the most favorable view of America are Nigeria and Kenya

Attached: bbc2017_country_ratings-04.gif (843x1136, 123K)

Attached: bbc2017_country_ratings-07.gif (872x1136, 114K)

Isn't that where we got most of our slaves?

Love you Ameribros
sorry that so many leafs are assholes.

We have our fair share of ass-hats too. But Canadians are our bros.

Attached: US and Canada.png (800x600, 157K)

Because the Canadian flag is a leaf, the American flag should be replaced with this one.

Attached: 다운로드.jpg (271x186, 16K)

Why do you care about this shit country of 37 millions people ?

They're bros and unlike Mexishits they stay in their own country

Attached: aZm0yA6_700b.jpg (700x1134, 151K)

No. The USA will bend the knee to the new Canadian monarch in the near future.

LOL the Leafs are Invading America.

Attached: 5cb88a8116c65a1660236102-750-562.png (750x562, 201K)

Attached: breddy gud.gif (482x800, 29K)

fpbp

Attached: 11107320.jpg (491x488, 44K)

You do realize that because you have a much smaller population than us, that at the rate you're importing shitskins, you'll become majority-minority sooner than we will, right?

Attached: leaf.jpg (944x670, 44K)

Brazilians and other countries only like Canada just because it's easier to get a job and live there if compared with US.

It's actually harder. We have the same immigration policy that Trump is just trying to pass now.

Canada's like the Alpha USA''s fruity little brother, but they're family so you don't bust his chops too much...

Obsessed

People in third-world developing countries usually have a blind longing for North America and Europe (especially Western Europe and Northern Europe). These people believe that white people live in utopia.

I love Americans. You're always such energetic goofballs when I work with you, lots of fun.
Giving each other shit is natural.

>These people believe that white people live in utopia.
Well, we do. More technically we DID.

fuck canada

Attached: day of the rake.jpg (393x390, 40K)

I think this is the absolute influence of your media and entertainment. Even in South Korea or Japan, People imagine all Americans will live like New Yorkers. They can not even imagine Alabama, Arkansas or Mississippi to be America.

Attached: dont think about you at all.png (500x484, 199K)

>I think this is the absolute influence of your media and entertainment
Of course it is. I feel sorry for anyone who goes to New York City expecting a clean, white city with little crime.

fuck you leaf and burger, aus and nz are best frens in world

Attached: bestfrens.jpg (300x199, 21K)

yes we are

>t. leaf living in big brother's land

not all of us are insufferable faggots like trudeau would have you believe. Yes, many. But not all. There's a decent number of real humans in Canada

You should go to New York and see what it's really like. They have a homeless epidemic. Same with California. The (((TV))) is full of shit.

its a little pathetic to use the old flag

I have a lot of South Korean and Japanese friends. And as you know, South Korea and Japan are the most developed and modernized states in Asia, but the fantasies these people have in the US are huge. This is the influence of the media I would say.

Aside from better labor standards, South Korea and Japan are better than the US. Don't fall for the propaganda

There is no perfect country in the world. the US is a huge country, and the fantasies that usually South Koreans and Japanese have in America are things that they can not experience in a small land called South Korea and Japan. The enormous nature, all cultures of the world live in unity with each other. America has a lot of things that South Korea and Japan can not have.

>all cultures of the world live in unity with each other.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

I need your help burger-san
Scheer doesn’t care about free speech, he’s happy to let Justin pal around with Jacinda and censor us

Attached: E1DF534D-CC62-4204-9F89-8B70C61AFB1E.jpg (220x301, 15K)

So much this, Canadian taxpayers pay more per capita to the royal family than Brits do per capita. That is horrendous.

Attached: 060FCCC8-1906-4969-87EA-E323F02D550F.jpg (747x475, 64K)

Based. Fuck Meds and fuck jannies.

Catholic foreigner detected.

Yes also poos and chinks.

I like British Americans and British Canadians and I can live with French Canadians if they get off welfare and form their own country already.

Based.

Canada has carefully cultivated meme complex sponsored by NGOs but make no mistake there are lots of mining interests and the like that don't do good things also this country is trash because I can't own a machine gun.

Top shelf image, will use. Thanks.

grow up child. there is much suffering in this world and here you are embarrassing yourself.

Says the Mexican who allows his government to plunder his wealth like Cortes, Pizarro, and de Soto

>british

barerly anyone in NA is british, most of the white americans you see are germans, irish, and white looking meds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

>7% of total population

so you proved my point, thanks

fuck off tub of shit

Attached: Oh say can you see.jpg (539x960, 182K)

Of course the 3rd worlders love Canada our faggot of a PM practically hands them whatever they want

Americans are unironically more related to Mexicans than you are to us.

>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high and many if not most Americans from English stock have a tendency to identify simply as "Americans"[6][7][8][9] or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.[10] In the 1980 Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.
Did you even read anything past the first sentence? How many times do we have to go over this? BRITISH AMERICANS ARE A SERIOUS UNDERCOUNT.

9.6% of Canada’s population works for the federal government, there are probably more of them than Brits