Why do Chinese people hate America so much?

Trade War, written by a former Chinese official, appeared on popular mobile messenger WeChat on Friday and has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times. It has also inspired an accompanying music video.

The song features strongly worded criticism of the US and a vow to "beat it out of its wits".

China is no stranger to propaganda songs. Karaoke is popular in China and Beijing knows that songs are an effective way of conveying official thinking to young people.

And with tensions escalating between China and the US, after the latter raised tariffs on some $200bn (£153.7bn) worth of Chinese products, the song has been an effective way for China to build its soft power and stir anti-US sentiment.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-48359002

Attached: Rise-of-China.jpg (557x395, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jg2fUGBQDMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why do the Chinese hate us
Because they ain't us.

Attached: EB91B87F-9ED3-4D12-8CED-C1CA5FE1CC81.png (800x1672, 209K)

fuck chinks, i mean i hate you mutts with passion, but at the very least you are from simmilar culture. i don't feel threatened when you collect data, because i know it most likely won't be used agains me. but when chinks are doing it, i know for sure it will be used again me and my country. so fuck chink drones, it's time about time anyway for their totalitarian shithole to implode again

No one likes the Muttland lmao

Attached: 1488!.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

>it's time about time anyway for their totalitarian shithole to implode again

too bad for you crackers that's never gonna happen

Attached: RedDragonrising.jpg (1920x1200, 573K)

youtu.be/jg2fUGBQDMQ

This ought to be helpful

except that it's genetically debunked haha

Attached: HanGenetics.png (1234x1027, 137K)

The Chinese were heavily into opium for a long time and it was blamed on (((westerns))) for the degeneracy.

it already happened at least 4 times, china impload every 100-200 years,

Because the USA has been aggressive to China since its inception. Protecting the nationalists after they were ran off the mainland and were doing using jets to strike Chinese ports and foreign business trying to get to China. They are considered rebel forces, and the USA has supported them until this day

>china impload every 100-200 years

that's wrong tho
Han dynasty lasted for about 400 years and Tang dynasty, Song dynasty and Ming dynasty 300 years, all of which were actual Chinese empire, not some conquest ones such as Yuan and Qin dynasty
it's been only 70 years since the PRC

Attached: theEastvs.theWest.jpg (1024x683, 612K)

Bump

they dont

Just let them sell the damn phones

Id rather Chinese spyware than US spyware as they are less likely to actually do anything with the info

Attached: hUWAI.jpg (584x450, 57K)

One argument may be that right now America is the bastion of liberal elites with their most destructive ideas.

The problem is not the American state itself, but how it ENFORCES their vision of what's right or wrong via """democracy""" on other sovereign states. You replace local cultures with your Western values as some kind of the ultimate best universal values, even though that belief itself is purely dogmatic.

Liberalism is fascist in a sense that it gives you two options: either be "democratic" and "liberal" like us or die.

How is that any different from colonialism of the past?
Of course it makes different cultures dislike the USA as a political entity. It's the de-facto home to the SJWism.

>Han genes
>Ruled by foreign niggers half the time

>Tang dynasty
Half of the royal family is Xianbei

So now China has new nationalist forces they rally with nationalist slogans about 2000 years, and long marches and bullshit.
I imagine it's very tiring for the thinkers in China.

winne the pooh

>Liberalism is fascist
>Be "democratic" and "liberal" like us or die.

Are you retarded or something.
If anything were too forgiving to people who reject democracy.

You are Chink in Japan.

This. We all know Japanese hate the soulless chankoros.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Based.

>genetically debunked

A couple of studies done mostly by lying chinks testing a handful of people don't debunk shit. Nothing got debunked you stupid chink. You chinks got raped up the ass nonstop for most of history. Goddamn Chinese rape baby.

Bullshit. The US practically saved these chinks from the Japs.

We opened them up for trade and helped them boost their economy and they "repay" this by stealing our tech, colonizing our cities, and trying to Geo-politically destroy us.

Chinks are back-stabbing vermin that deserve a slow and painful death.

Attached: 1558491792217.png (1528x1184, 55K)

>Cites studies done by chinks.

Attached: 1557156095209.png (370x440, 59K)

Chinese hate everyone. They're massively butthurt over the "100 years of shame" and how they're THE greatest civilization to ever be around, they were the first and they're the best that they've been fed for ages. I've traveled throughout NA, SA, EU and Asia, everyone will tell you their country is great, but only chinks and indians will get irrationally upset if you mention anyone else. I seriously hope Russia doesn't truly believe that China is their 'ally'.

Chinese hate everyone who isn't Chinese, who cares.

china hate japan...stop thinking everything is about the usa

>uses science to claim that original chinese doesn't exist anymore.
>gets debunked and calls science lying chinks.

Jow Forums in a nutshell.

>Bullshit.
It's a fact. Go read a history book.

>As the Korean War broke out, the Truman administration resumed economic and military aid to the ROC on Taiwan and neutralized the Taiwan Strait by United States Seventh Fleet to stop a Communist invasion of Formosa

>cites Jow Forums post

Am I the only once who would rather have the Chicoms spy on me than the NSA?

I mean, what can they do to me. They're over there, and I'm over here.

Since the trade war heated up, the Chinese shills are multiplying in Jow Forums it seems.

>Preventing China from harassing and conquering Taiwan.

>US "aggression"

Eat shit chink shill.

Attached: 1558491307022.png (700x337, 77K)

Chinks are a hostile enemy race that needs to be exterminated.

Attached: Japanese_bayonet_practice_with_dead_Chinese_near_Tianjin.jpg (985x768, 302K)

Casual reminder, all "japanese" posters are just burgers in the chair force that think they're being cool

probably CCP wumao shills or butthurt asianmasculinity keyboard warriors

Chankoro.

>"After the fall of the Han dynasty, the northern half of China was repeatedly conquered by various foreign invaders for almost 300 years during a time of total chaos and suffering."

This is referring to:

"The Sixteen Kingdoms"
>The term Sixteen Kingdoms traditionally denotes the plethora of short-lived non-Chinese dynasties that from 303 came to rule the whole or parts of northern China. Many ethnic groups were involved, including ancestors of the Turks (such as the Xiongnu, possibly related to the Huns of late Roman history, and the Jie), the Mongolians (Xianbei), and the Tibetans (Di and Qiang).

"Northern Wei"
>Wei dynasty, Chinese in full (Pinyin) Bei Wei or (Wade-Giles romanization) Pei Wei, English Northern Wei, also called Tabgatch or (Pinyin) Tuoba, (386–534/535 ce), the longest-lived and most powerful of the northern Chinese dynasties that existed before the reunification of China under the Sui and Tang dynasties. The Wei dynasty was founded by Tabgatch (Tuoba) tribesmen who, like many of the nomads inhabiting the frontiers of northern China, were of uncertain origin. Their language was basically Turkic, and scholars presume that their ancestry can be traced to proto-Turkic, proto-Mongol, or Xiongnu peoples. In any case, the Tuoba were non-Han Chinese, and their conquests of the small, weak North China states in the late 4th century were clearly regarded as foreign invasions.
>By 439, the Bei Wei had secured their territories from attack and unified all of North China.

Source: Encyclopedia Britannica

>Chinese people hate America
Pure jealousy.

Attached: cs (20).jpg (750x770, 98K)

Because we have so many jews

Oh right I forgot Jow Forums, a place where anyone can pretend to be anything is a much more reliable source of information than scientific studies with their methodologies stated

Chinks BTFO.

>Beijing knows that songs are an effective way of conveying official thinking to young people.

Really BBC?

Attached: 1526140187428.jpg (600x713, 83K)

>interfering in a civil war to help the losing side after funding them
>expecting the winning side to see you as non-aggressive

The point I made is that USA has always acted in ways that will make the PRC see them as aggressive.

Render unto Rome

>China is a dragon
Try a skinned dog - it's more accurate.