Has social media had a negative impact on Western women?

Has social media had a negative impact on Western women?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1201, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6574435/White-women-lower-fertility-rates-state-rates-black-Hispanic-women-rise.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uSQKJs6JCmE&list=PLw5UQ56Bpj-VUaKRYqnxdrp6tp7_F4c6R&index=12&t=0s
ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>impact
this is an Asteroid 1999 KW4 shill thread

No, have sex.

>has x caused y?
Fuck the rules right OP.

Yes, detrimentally so.

What does having sex have to do with anything?

Have some and then you'll understand

no, fuck you, you janny wannabe hall monitor faggot.

Attached: 1534025983797.png (353x476, 260K)

No.
Social media can be used for literally anything, including the spread of based traditional ideas.
It's not the fault of social media that thots use it.
It's the fault of Marxism and feminism that women are so corrupted that the first thought they get when they get their hands on social media is to use it to be whores.

Blaming social media is literally as stupid as leftists blaming guns for when autists on SSRI's get their hands on guns and shoot up a school.

Attached: cae4541e95b2a1936ab8ff581ff1be32.jpg (1080x1350, 340K)

The answer to any questions or criticisms of women the past few days(up to a week or so) has been, "have sex".

WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!

Women have always been like this, social media has just allowed us to be exposed to it. Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

>western women
>pic of an obviously Puerto Rican woman
What did he mean by this?

So, if I have sex (my girlfriend gets back in town tomorrow, so I’ll do so tomorrow night), I what? Won’t be critical of women anymore? I’ll all of a sudden become a feminist? I’m trying to understand what you people who keep saying this mean anytime a thread about women comes out.

We live in the greatest time in history to get pussy let's be grateful

>Being a sexual reductionist

And yea if you're Chad

Yes. Don't have sex.

women have a negative impact on the west

It’s social media fault that women now put so much value on themselves. It’s ruining the coupling process...

yes, it has made them rather shallow and egocentric given than they are showered with attention for their beauty, its like a drug for them

This. They're out of ammo and want you to just fill them up with babies already.

It’s been this was for a few months. I just find it odd that people believe that the second you lose your virginity, you all of a sudden don’t have any issues with women. I’ve been with nine women over the years and I still think women are out of hand with their bullshit.

I literally try to interact with women as little as possible. They are toxic and insane and my soul can't handle prolonged exposure.

Attached: 1510550284388s.jpg (122x125, 5K)

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE FLORIDIANS

Attached: MindsDontHeal.jpg (800x1171, 245K)

It's exposed the true nature of women and its very depressing.

Answer is in the fucking pic

>Based.
I hate how they manage to fuck up the corporate environment. When there’s a woman on a team, a lot of interpersonal shit starts going awfully. All because of their gossip and their stupid attempt to have their opinions listened

maybe you should have some faggot, sounds like you need some.

This may be of surprise to you, but there's more to life than just sticking your dick into a wet, warm hole

I could never act in a corporate environment. I had to do a group project in elementary school and some jew bitch tried to boss me around and it was all downhill from there.

It has made shit women worse, and good women better. It's a tool with potentiality for good and evil.

Attached: 1556217301596.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Cringe

Attached: 1557972646516.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

This is an old /tv/ meme. Basically you can't have any criticism to a "woman stronk" movie, or else you will receive the retort "hav seks"

This.

But now it's time to end it.
It's time to put cunts in their place.

Thanks for the info...I figured it was just a new way of calling someone an incel.

You wish you diseased roastie.

Try avoiding women at school. I can tell you, even in grad school they’re a bunch of lazy asses. I remember that my female classmates always made stupid comments in class and still had good grades. Fuckers

>What does having sex have to do with anything?
Society being obsessed with it is the last sign of peak decadence before the end. Women lose their modesty, men lose their honour, and sex becomes the only thing that matters to people. We've reached the rapture, ragnarok and the end times. So yeah, have sex.

It has had a negative impact on almost everyone involved. It was designed from the ground up to be as manipulative as possible to turn a profit. You already knew that though, you just wanted to post that gross roastie.

It is.

>that gross roastie.
She's not gross at all. A bit fat, but otherwise very attractive.

>and still had good grades
So they aced their exams? Does that not mean that they were quite smart indeed?

THICC MILKSHAKE

Professors sometimes don’t give a fuck about the exam content. I’ve seen them grading based on look, and they all want that sweet pussy.

To an extent yes. It has given women unlimited attention and hook ups which mean women are super slutty and then regret not having stable relationships, this is cranking a woman's promiscuous nature into overdrive and now every woman with a following has BPD.

Good catch

Yes, because we have an epidemic of broke ass thots going to clothing stores for the sole purpose of trying on bathing suits for social media posts with no intention of buying anything, LARPing like they're buying the shit they're wearing when they aren't and only care about the sweet sweet likes and replies they receive from Jamal Randomcoon and his african countrymen

I don't work as a thot bathing suit store clerk nor can I go on any social media site so IDGAF

>Has social media had a negative impact on Western women?

are faggots fucking gay?

Doesn't matter, if you have a daughter, or plan to have one in the future, then that's what she's going to become. If you have sisters, then that's what they are, fuckmeat advertising to niggers online.

It has offered women an outlet for their manic narcissism and the ability to earn money without getting an actual job that requires skill.

It also facilitates their childish habits like playing dress up.

So, yes.

Be honest finnbro how long before this jewified nightmare ends? I'm just tired of this world and all the bullshit. It's all so damn fake and soulless. Maybe 2020 will bring about the flashpoint

Attached: 1558728777745m.jpg (1024x549, 98K)

Enjoy your std

Studies have show professors give women higher marks for the same answers. I have seen this first hand and have done experiments. Give my classmates my answers and see who gets what grade. White males get the lowest. Same fucking (correct) answer.. and the white male gets the lowest. You are graded on your 'look'.

Attached: C6C095A9-6AC3-40BD-9D20-6555CD801EF9-3657-000007408837A453.jpg (300x433, 11K)

So yep, pretty well known that academia is full of cucks

all they think about are instincts and bodily functions

Certainly has made them more entitled, and distracted men.

Attached: 1554619802008.png (1040x445, 176K)

By itself? Probably not. All the e-thottery is symptomatic of women having been given so many privileges. If women were once again shamed and put under proper control, social media would be much more tame.

Women are fun and men arent. Get over it.

Attached: SKIBIDI.webm (686x668, 793K)

>Has social media had a negative impact on Western women?
Has? No, it fucking did

I bet she's surprisingly tight.

women are things

I have sex all the time, women are still trash lmao

THICC

50/50

Took the narcissism to lvl 99.
Empathy dissipating.
Realist < fantasy
Degenerate is the new culture.

I just miss the days where we had to really earn nudes...

It's been months lmao how are you not here every day

I think Western women have had a negative impact on social media.

Nice tits

yes absolutely,
and it has a negative impact on men too.
But since the factor of social status; attention and wealth plays an more important role on females it impacts them more negatively.

The only thing that interest men is primarily looks, secondly moral values.

This points regard potential mates.

Men do care about wealth and social status but do not tend to reach them by finding a mate that holds these, it's a man's role to create them for himself.

And the dumbest thread in the history of Jow Forums goes to OP.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1897x917, 227K)

Everything has a negative impact on women, they're dumb as shit to begin with and will believe anything.

holy shit i forgot about this guy, what was his name user?

they are just better at giving back what they studied. Study for psychology for example: I found myself to be coming up questions in my mind that contradict certain theories, women on the other hand just take them as given and can easily integrate them as their own, because there is no inner conflict.

I've seen this first hand at school, always when there were themes like feminsim, abortion womens rights, or other political discussions, there were basically never women involved in the discussion they simply do not care and just adopt ideas/thinking patterns that they are proposed.

They were never made to question or rebell, they are made to follow and obey.

If having sex changes your views about anything you’re an extremely weak shell of a man

This, asteroid being slid hard

>be woman
>travel halfway across the continent to watch your national hockey team play
>probably had to save for months for the trip
>cant put your phone down for 3x20 minutes

Attached: 24.jpg (1201x671, 199K)

A woman's wealth is defined by renouncement.
A man's wealth is defined by accomplishments.

>t. virgin

>Has jewcial schmedia had a negative impact on Western schwomen?

Dumb whore

>tfw perfect THICCness (for me)
>Mom died when I was 6
>Auntie helped raised me
>your pic related looks a lot like her
I'm have this "mother hunger" that has never been filled since a young child. With my previous behavior/actions, I know I'm gonna get with a woman 15 years my elder. Appreciate your moms, user. God damn it.

Attached: 213566242626246.jpg (236x234, 8K)

They're whores

Attached: SmartSelect_20190515-215225_Snapchat.jpg (882x889, 384K)

I am unfortunately but I haven't noticed "have sex" until a week ago at the most...always been "incel" as far as I recall.

>she

Female suicide rates are up fairly significantly, which I'd be willing to be social media has played a crucial part in.

No
These women were whores do begin with
Social media just shines a light on it

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6574435/White-women-lower-fertility-rates-state-rates-black-Hispanic-women-rise.html

For a culture to sustain, 1000 women need to produce 2100 babies:

>Latinos in 27 states pass this criteria

>Blacks in 13 states pass this criteria

>white-a-zoids (a.k.a. pig skins; a.k.a. cum skins) in 0 states....Utah almost made it.

this is the biggest nail in the coffin for whites/western civilization. Not being able to have offspring. Why do you think more and more states are banning abortions now? Infertility, 'deaths of despair', high rates of suicides, opioid/fentanyl overdoses...it's judgement from TMH.

Your time is up.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSQKJs6JCmE&list=PLw5UQ56Bpj-VUaKRYqnxdrp6tp7_F4c6R&index=12&t=0s

Attached: white_devils_blown.jpg (2000x1333, 1.08M)

And there is actually nothing wrong with this I met a woman that is double my age and I can tell you that I feel more connected to her than any girl my age I met.

>What does having sex have to do with anything?

When you have sex you'll forget race realism and you will no longer be a White nationalist.

You will begin to believe that all races are equal, that there is more than one gender, that the 6 million Jews actually died.

No it just highlighted their true nature. Internet did that for a lot of things.

rest in peace sky king.

The non white birth rate is falling faster then the white birth rate. This article is lying. Leave to it a black using a non American source
ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
Between 2017 & 2018..
White birth rates fell 1.8%
Black birth rates 2.2%
Asian birth rates 4.4%
Hispanic birth rates 3%
AIPI birth rates 12%

Yes, but it catalizes this.

Black overdose and white urban deaths rates from drugs have far surpassed that of other whites. Deaths of despair only effect southern white women between 35 & 54. Infertility? Whites have more kids then all but Hispanics.

not really these girls had shit fathers and were going to end up trash anyway
social media changed nothing

The children of non white men and white women are 2% of infants.

Whites also should be above replacement in Utah, Idaho, Sout Dakota, and Kansas

It's true, what a sad state of affairs our species devolved into, that performing the most basic biological act with regards to reproduction.... turns men into absolute faggoty poofsters. I really get the feeling nature is just trying to shake us off like fleas at this point.