Jew Kushner given $800 million Loan backed by Taxpayers

>Kushner Cos., the real estate firm owned by the family of President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, has received about $800 million in federally backed debt to buy apartments in Maryland and Virginia — the company’s biggest purchase in a decade.

>The loan was issued by Berkadia, a lender co-owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and Jefferies Financial Group Inc., in a deal that’s backed by government-owned Freddie Mac.

>Bloomberg reported in February that Kushner was purchasing 6,030 apartments across 16 properties in the two states from private equity firm Lone Star Funds in a $1.15 billion deal. The Real Deal reported earlier Thursday on the closing of the transaction.

>Trump appointed Joseph Otting to oversee the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which regulates Fannie and Freddie. Otting previously served as CEO of OneWest Bank, founded by now-Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, an ally of Kushner’s in the West Wing.

archive.fo/4QGeN
philly.com/politics/nation/kushner-companies-gets-eight-hundred-million-dollar-federally-backed-apartment-loan-20190523.html

Attached: kushner cum.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

>JuJuCum

Jow Forums absolutely silent

>when the /ptg/ and drumpf propaganda turns away most of the original base and only robots and shills are left to post

We were warned

The problem is the damn two party system, Trump and Clinton were such shit, if only there was someone sane that could be elected. The choice between shit and shit is hardly a choice at all

There's barely anyone left to defend him after the disaster at the border.

get fucked amerimutts

#YANGGANG

(((They))) have no limits and Trump knows it, by letting that little rat do whatever he wants with public money he has the insurance that things will escalate to a point of no return. Soon the people will start questioning the ridiculous amount of privileges that the lampshade elite cumulates. The rest is written in history books.

Fuck the Dems going after Trump they should be going after kushner to get him out of the Whitehouse. Win win for everyone.

I guess its now better to sink trump now than see him finish another presidency and allow this rot to take more root.

Pretty much my sentiment. Let Dogar Blimpf be fucked, stripped of his wealth and his children cast to the wind for his failure. He is incompentent, and deserves the price of incompentence.

>they should be going after kushner to get him out of the Whitehouse
Kushner is literally their man inside the drumpf administration. Why would they remove him?

Funnily enough, i see a funny lack of american flags in this thread.

How dare Drumpf make more housing.

bump

Attached: 1505700102213.jpg (219x217, 10K)

The swamp got 10 feet higher

Fuck I love capitalism. Fuck yeah! America!

Jim Webb and Rand Paul both ran.
No one gave a shit because intelligent and respectable men are not favored by our nation of utter and complete fucktards.

There is no way to vote ourselves out of these problems.

Attached: brick-shitting_and_hand-rubbing.png (789x611, 1.35M)

Rand Paul is a frizzy haired retard tho.

The wall just got ten feet higher.

the 7,8 miles of wall built you mean.

Welcome to human society, wigga.

You're in Eastern Europe, you have no idea who Rand Paul even is.
I love it when shills like you post pictures, makes it so much easier to filter them and never see them again.

I've also given up any hope of the (((USA))) being able to reform. It is beyond redemption at this point and deserves to die for the betterment of the entire fucking planet. The Soviet States of America are the empire of evil today. Absolutely abhorrent disgusting country. An aberration of history. A freemason-kike-christkike golem abomination. Anti-European to the core, artificial in totality, everything in it is anti-nature and anti-white. The abyss of darkness, the eternal merchant revolution against the aristocractic spirit. Held up by pure materialism, geopgraphy and ressources. The world tyrant for the Jews. Kill it with fire!

Attached: Burger life.png (973x284, 57K)

>I love it when shills like you post pictures, makes it so much easier to filter them and never see them again.

bump

just for you

Attached: 1557529724324.jpg (1075x771, 127K)

>wall
you mean the fencing that doubles as ladders?

Attached: Licensed-Engineer-Explains-Why-Donald-Trump%u2019s-Border-Wall-Is-A-Disaster-Waiting-To-Happen-.jpg (1200x630, 81K)

Shut up German Hillary

Rand Paul is a frizzy haired bastard son that comes allegedly from Ron Pauls seed(DNA vertification needed), whos policies are milktoast conservativism. What the fuck surprise can i hope from him, other than standard republicanism?

Stop mocking the MAGA palisadelet.

'Now this section of the wall is actually climb proof.... but then again, you can just walk 15 minutes to either side of that wall and bypass it.

Zionism isn’t all that cool anymore within the left

>Jow Forums absolutely silent
because no one gives a fuck about trump

Attached: 1557421562855.jpg (640x624, 37K)

anyone here hoping gun bans happen as fast as possible?
i hope they censor the internet to an extreme soon so terrorism in the US kicks off

Rand Paul and Jim Webb were so based

And free market liberalism (accepting bribes from china) is not that cool with the right anymore.

sure he is

Attached: randy getting tired of your shit.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

Ah, the infamous "I didnt clap enthusiastically enough at King Kike" moment.
Little did he know, he had not forwarded a single proposal or a vote that would avoid american adventurism. But gosh, him looking away for a moment while clapping sure means he is /our guy/

and hiring bolton and pompeo, arresting assange, brushing his teeth with jew cum.

the only he's got going for him is maybe he'll get some glowniggers, and hillary clinton thrown in prison.

>Jow Forums absolutely silent
most of /pol doesnt support Trump anymore
its all bots, shills, and boomers from r/T_D

Who cares. Asteroid tomorrow and that's it. Get comfy lads and enjoy this last night on this mortal coil.

Attached: comfypepe.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Attached: 20190425_151545.jpg (978x550, 215K)

>maybe he'll get some glowniggers, and hillary clinton thrown in prison.
Ha... No, he is a retard. He just canceled an infrastructure bill that would have netted him at least a minimum of support for the gibs, just because he was dissed in a chatroom.
Blogar Hrumpf is a retard, he cant archive anything other than marrying his daughter to jews and having his sons be bankrupted through investigation.

Attached: 1553883863270.jpg (602x915, 108K)

Fake News

Attached: 190318121348-01-trump-file-super-169[1].jpg (1100x619, 55K)