CHINA IS STEALING OUR-

oh shit quick ban them, we can't compete

Attached: 1541607654243.png (569x580, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-26/china-claims-more-patents-than-any-country-most-are-worthless
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have they patented any penis enlarging technology or medicine yet?

>surprised china is at least in the top 3 for total patents filed and that china japan and america are responsible for 80% of the current ones being filed
its ok bruh one day burma and zimbabwe may make a patent

cope

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Brased and ledpirred

>280000 worthless gimmick patents
ok

>can't

You're an idiot if you think we "can't" compete. We can we just don't. But if we actually chose to compete instead of pushing our jobs overseas then we'd win every time.

literally 0 arguments

This.

>cant into patent law

Quick and nasty version: I patent something in South Africa that is a unique patent for RSA. Once I patent in RSA all other nations we are in patent agreements with accept the patent as standing. ie: Its patented everywhere

China does not do this. A thing patented in RSA or the US is not automatically patented in China. Their numbers are buffed by a huge number of stolen patents.

Yawn
China aint shit, I dont use any tech invented in China

Attached: scientific impact by country.png (763x5839, 535K)

And they will believe this unironically, just hear them rage about inventing paper.

Attached: ed2.png (680x1483, 180K)

THIS IS NOW A CHINK HATE THREAD!

I developed a patented tech, company didn't pay me shit for it. Not gonna bother busting my ass off like that again, I quit shortly after. Damn white people and feeling like they are owed for their work. Long live communist China!

Anyone have the American/Western version of this copy pasta? Saw it a while ago, was pretty funny.

Attached: Chinesen.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

Chinks have a population that is 4x that of the US. China certainly is a threat though, and we should all take it seriously.

And trust me, we will compete with you chinks. You and your race will be exterminated from all western countries and then horrifically genocided in your native insect hive.

Attached: 1544138252150.jpg (501x585, 105K)

Patent applications..oh the Chinese are into intellectual property now?

ỵ̶͂̍o̷̭̭̓u̸̧̎̈́͜ ̷̯̞͈̒͠ȟ̴͙̰̼a̷̦̠͊̈͜v̶͓̰͋e̶̞͑̈́ ̶̢̮͚͌c̴̰̻̣̋ò̷̼͌̕m̶̧̾̀ḛ̴̜̑ ̶̘̒t̸͙̩͍͌o̶͚̽͗ö̶̡̦́͝ ̷̡́͝c̵̟̒̈́l̸̬̭̓̀o̴͇̞̓s̴͈̗̓e̵̹̦̖̋̔̂ ̸̠̘̓͘͝t̵̛͎̋o̶͙̞͠ ̶̰̈́͆́t̸̯̘̭̽ḣ̵̕͘͜e̶͔͝ ̸̢̩̩̋̽t̷̬͈̉̆̋͜r̶̘͐u̸͖͐̓̉ṯ̶̾ͅḣ̵́̽,̷̃́ ̵͓̻͔͐͝͠ĩ̶̞͑t̸̛̝̘͠͝ ̸̧̩̖͌͝î̸̢͚͌͝s̵̖̫̮͛̈́̿ ̶̧̺̠̈t̷̛̺̦̮̐̚o̸̹̫̕ò̵̠͌ ̶̫̤̈́l̴͔̙̊à̵̱͌t̸̝͎̞́̚è̵̮ ̵̩̺̹͑ẗ̵̢́̀ó̴̮̬̈́͜͠ ̷̘͚͗t̴͉̽͝ͅu̸͓̓̏̏r̶̥͎̘̋͝n̵̺͂͒ ̸̳͎̐̈́b̶̭̥̏͛͛a̷̡̔̑̂c̸͚͌͛k̶͎͕̺̎͘,̴̟̇͌ ̸̣͙̰̾̈́t̵̹̿ͅh̵̓̃͜ȩ̷̌̑y̶̨̨̤̽̀͆ ̸̬͇̽͜ẫ̸̖̮̈r̶̖̗̄̀̚e̸̘͒ ̴̻̣̄c̸̢͋̕ò̵̦̆͑m̵̺̖̌̊i̷̡̙͉̊ǹ̶̮̝̃͠g̵̘̐̒͑ ̵̬̞̕f̶̬͕̻̌̋̔o̸̯͋̿̕ṙ̵͇̏͜ ̴̣͈̮̂ỳ̴̯̗͠ò̶̖̣̒u̷̬͠

Attached: 1513255260574.jpg (640x640, 30K)

270,000 are penis implant device patents, half of the remaining are for dog seasonings, human remains compactors, more dog cooking devices.

Can they even have their patents internationally recolonized if their work is so heavily derived from Western technology?

That's probably one of the reason the talk broke down. Trump wanted significant revamp of their patent laws meaning all their stolen patent would be fucked.

I can make a design for a water bottle with a knife attached to the base so you can skewer dirt as a cup-holder and 'patent' it. Then I've filed the patent with my local government. My government recognizes it, others don't (unless you go internationally recognized which costs EXTRA).
Literal nothing thread, China is boom boom sucky 5 dolla

never gets old, chinks btfo!

Attached: 1548188645514.png (573x509, 173K)

This extends to chink companies patenting shit they are contracted to manufacture so they can sell it in China if they can get away with it. They are literally the jews of Asia.

>research and development head of huawei stuttering mess in front of media
>"uhh.. we do.. our labs are like.. we work same as google and silicon valley"
>visibly sweating as he hopes the media doesn't ask him about the trade secrets huawei stole from t-mobile and sold to iran

Attached: 1538709880339.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

i wouldnt expect "patents" and "copyrights" to exist much longer as they are counter productive to advancing the human race.

t. 155 IQ Technocrat

>Human Rights
are a construct developed by western activists of a certain ethnic affiliation. The predominant religion of this ethnicity separates people into god's chosen people and non-believers, who are basically like cattle - something between a pig and a dog and cannot be considered human. Now when you see this combination of words "human rights" it implies that god's chosen people have rights, whereas what does it say about cattle rights? Nothing, since it only applies to humans. Now let's analyse this great humanitarian science discovery within the context of chinese socio-political configuration. Are there any people of a certain ethnic affiliation living in China? No, they're 100% chinese. So by definition there can be no "human rights" struggle in China which makes it a contradictory statement.

Attached: 1533531982003.jpg (453x410, 88K)

>over a billion chinks
>surprised they have more patents than anyone else now they’ve opened up their markets

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-26/china-claims-more-patents-than-any-country-most-are-worthless

>We need to outsource our manufacturing base to another country, keeping such things in America is expensive
>Sends trade secrets, schematics, blueprints, and prototypes to factories in China to aid with engineering
>Patent holders surprised when their technology is reverse engineered and monopolies are encroached

Greedy boomers and kikes dug their own grave by trying to be cheap. They honestly believed outsourcing came with no risk. Good let it all burn.

Attached: Article13Honk.png (400x450, 59K)

>we can't compete
We sure can't.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html

Attached: Capture.png (1190x1333, 2.69M)

>chinks steal tech
>patent it as their own
>LOOK CHINKS ARE LE SMURT

Attached: 1545714796038.jpg (559x649, 63K)

shitzo poster

We allowed Jews to take the hundred year civilizational lead we had and hand it over to them.

>Chinese patents
>the non-stolen ones not even worth the paper they are printed on.

>Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

King Chink gets really pissy about being called that.

no, so send more tiger bones and rhino horn powder