You fucking faggots, you ruined me. I can't be with any girl without calling out all the degeneracy in her...

You fucking faggots, you ruined me. I can't be with any girl without calling out all the degeneracy in her. Fuck you Jow Forums

Attached: 20190507_195520.png (500x667, 290K)

>changing your behavior because of an anime image board you once visited
Cringe

>blaming your bad behavior on others
>>>/ghetto/

Attached: kys.jpg (460x276, 25K)

>Allowing others to manipulate your behavior
Hahaha you did it to yourself!

Attached: 4765EC3D-C83E-42B2-BE95-2A5B0B7CF08A.jpg (400x289, 16K)

monogamy is for pussies

Fuck you nigger. This fucking cringeboard got me questioning literally every girl I meet.
Eminem - still dont give a fuck

Fuck you. Passive aggressive nigger. You did this to me

Your looking in the wrong places
Theres alot of redpilled women out there
You wouldn't try to find a Tesla at a used car lot would ya?

So you can say with a clean conscience that you dont consider every girl as a fucked up whore?

The one 8 have now is like literally every other women. Degenerate before she meet a bull like me. Now she is completely redpilled but I still hate her.m because she was a degenerate. She fucked like 10 guys before me aka 29 guys

good.. those who curse us today will thank us tomorrow.

lmao damn .. I'm with a virgin. I broke up with a girl because she had 2 previous partners.

I don’t obsess over it.

Attached: CC706DAB-BE2F-4D09-9AFC-16AB5A4E0122.jpg (812x748, 32K)

I see the Russian psyops are doing their job

>blaming your autism on others
Faggy

The Redpill is a one way ticket.

Attached: 1558211690449.jpg (900x281, 153K)

That's the thing. Fuck man. How old are you?

>he wasn't like this from the begging
Lurk more newfag and call it out even more. Women must obey

Fuck you boomer

Ugh, you're welcome jerkoff

Based and lolitapilled

Am I at fault?

>Cringe
cringe post is cringe

She obeys Ivan. But I can't accept her past

You can't keep your power level hidden? That's your problem

Mostly this, you’ll be like that rebellious child who shunned his father

Lmao, good boy.

Listen brother, I have already taught her what's right and she agrees but I can't get past her degenerate past.

Or maybe you are not capable of attracting high quality women because you are too busy escaping your emotions through poison

Not exactly. But well, embrace degeneracy and make women remember what they’re... toys.

You shouldn't ask too much about her past. All women have been stuffed at ridiculous ages these days at least she was honest with you. It's making sure she's good now and the future that's important imo the one thing the Christians have right is the idea of forgiveness that's something the jews and left lack they will never forgive.

Absolutely outrageous...

30 and she's 19. I traveled back to eastern Europe where I was born to get her. I went through 10 relationships before I found what I could accept. I didn't think I needed a virgin but each time I was in a relationship and I got curious and asked, any number above 0 pissed me off to the point I broke up over it. I kept my sex partner count down too specifically because I always wanted a wife

I just stick to weed gummies and beer.

Attached: B0F902C7-53D2-4594-AFCB-F68C7E9D7D63.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

A busted nut is a busted nut.

If you fall in love with a degenerate whore you are a pussy.

Keep bustin' them nuts until you find a good woman

Attached: Untitled pictsssre.png (940x1177, 940K)

Pure 'tism I'd tell you not to be but you is who you is.

Fag

Christcucks everyone wew

It wasn't Jow Forums. You just see things for what they are. Women are trash.

Attached: 1552736595766.jpg (2560x1920, 864K)

no, I felt stupid being so lovey dovey with a girl who likely sucked guys dicks and did all sorts of degenerate shit with trash men. I won't even let girls suck my dick, my logical thought process is
>if she's good enough to bring out my dick then she's good enough to have natural sex (vaginal) and if she's worthy of vaginal sex (likely pregnancy) then she should be marriage material
>if she's willing to suck dick then she's not high quality enough to bring out my dick or marriage material

I'm a narcissist (theoretically) and refuse to accept another man's leftovers.

Isn't it ironic that the countries that were referred to as "backwards" are now the ones that are civilized?
I'm so glad I'm living in Morocco. I have absolutely no intention to immigrate to any western degenerate shithole.
Your nature may be better and street a little bit cleaner, but that's a heavy price to pay if I have to deal with whores wherever I go. At least here you can still find traditional girls with Islamic values who know their gender roles.

I'm getting married in july to a girl I don't even know yet, imagine being so based your parents are the ones searching for your wife...no one has your interests in mind better that your own parents.
Islamic marriages here are rock solid, because they're based on respect and family ties, not on love at first sight bullshit. Love is just that, bullshit. What matters more is compassion, altruism, and loyalty , and that's what western degenerate whores are missing...
Imagine being so based your wife covers her hair and wears clothes that cover her curves...and some people have the nerve to call is "backwards "...guess your wives and daughters should behave like sluts and show off their butts like baboons to be free right?

The absolute state of the (((west)))

Attached: Many-Muslim-women-choose-to-cover-their-hair-and-are-not-pushed-to-do-so-by-their-fathers-or-husband (300x200, 6K)

That’s an interesting thing to hear now that I’m thinking about leaving degenerate Latin America

I'm not a puritan based on religion because I'm not religious. I'm a puritan based on logic and scientific reasons to be. Every girl that I was in a relationship with who wasn't a virgin had a lot of emotional and psychological baggage I had to carry for her.

I've been in a relationship with 2 other adult virgin girls and they were completely different (in a good sense)

It's not about her past ways it's about you showing her the right way by leading. If you know what you are doing and provide and care for her then she will reply with devotion and obedience. Read some literature about Starowery. Their rules for guiding a woman and being a head of the family are pretty based. What was so horrible that she was doing?

>tfw no drugs

It’s kind of fun saving a girl though. My bitch used to wear a nose ring and wanted more tattoos than the one she had, used to have orbiters and take duckface selfies for likes. She’s ashamed of all that now and covers up her tattoo 24/7.

I’ll eternally be a little pissed off knowing other guys have been inside her, but what’s done is done. She worships me for having rescued her from a shallow life.

Based. I bet she was absolutely seething when you ended it

>Eminem - still dont give a fuck

That's good. You are starting to (((notice))) things.

Attached: 1549097735725.jpg (250x202, 8K)

At least we've saved you from ruining your life by marrying a thot

>I can't be with any girl without calling out all the degeneracy in her.
Good. Women need that.

It is an interesting thing to hear. Morocco is based af.
Low rents and prices
Security
Based traditions
No degeneracy
No gays
No trannies
No pedophiles
Monarchy so pretty stable government
Very hospitable people
Beautiful girls
Freedom to do what you want
Great diversity nature
Lots of tourism
Sunny all year long

Don't even know why people bother going to the west...theyre brainwashed to think it's better yet they live miserably there, wagecucking and just turning into degenerate mice
Yikes

Attached: 3291733796_1_3_k5wS5RZZ.jpg (600x600, 48K)

I broke up with 3 (that I specifically told them it was about their partner count) and 1 for being with a "white presenting non white". My mistake was that I met them in public and didn't know anything about them before we began dating almost instantly.

what pissed them off most was during the relationship that I didn't give in to their desire to have sex (especially when they would dry hump me). I knew breaking up after being in a sexual relationship would be harder and I'd make a million excuses to try to make it work.

how long were your relationships? how long into them until they starting pushing?

most of my relationships 6/10 lasted between 3-6 weeks before I forced my to make a decision (accept things about them) or pushed the relationship to where they ended it (mentioning I wanted to be married with 9 months and kids in 2 years) they wanted to do the whole college and travel until 30 thing.

2 relationships lasted 1 year each (we broke up for reasons I won't mention here)

>having a girlfriend
lol faggot

>Cringe

Attached: 1551955811623.png (338x338, 29K)

>Passive aggressive nigger.
>You did this to me

Attached: 1361009523095.jpg (600x900, 67K)