Moped Crime in London

Frankie Batchelor, of Lucey Way Southwark was sentenced to five years’ detention in a Young Offender Institution, for three counts of robbery, attempted robbery, three counts of attempted theft, taking a motor vehicle without consent (moped); two counts of driving with no insurance, two counts of driving not in accordance to licence, criminal damage, handling stolen goods; aggravated vehicle taking and possession of an offensive weapon, namely an axe.

Attached: hang the scum.jpg (482x534, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/teen-moped-thugs-deemed-a-menace-to-london-jailed-after-violent-robberies-a4141456.html
thenegotiator.co.uk/two-teenagers-charged-after-estate-agency-branch-robbed-at-knife-point/
bitchute.com/video/LZHCSxYZsoYx/
youtube.com/watch?v=TtoKz1FLVh8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4FGK2mb8Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

standard.co.uk/news/crime/teen-moped-thugs-deemed-a-menace-to-london-jailed-after-violent-robberies-a4141456.html

thenegotiator.co.uk/two-teenagers-charged-after-estate-agency-branch-robbed-at-knife-point/

He cute

what is with white people and their penchant to commit disgusting crimes like this

Damn he good looking no homo

>arrests and jails a white man
but the niggers and pakis running free in London raping 12 year olds and stabbing people for their wallets is "part and parcel"

By Jove the UK is fucking pathetic

let's be honest 99% of the time it's niggers butthe only time they report on it is when it's a fucking white man

How fucking hard did they have to work to find a young White lad in London to arrest him? I bet they couln't believe their luck when his face came across the desk.

He's gonna get BLACKED in prison. Prime boipuccy

Attached: whyppl1.jpg (474x474, 18K)

bitchute.com/video/LZHCSxYZsoYx/

pakis don't mug people they just do rape gangs and tax fraud and stuff, thats usually nigs

us black bulls don't do that we reserve our cocks for marriage and white women

That a myth tho

london prisons are like 50% nigs but they don't have the same culture of rape as the usa

I'll go to jail if he's my cellmate. You'll be able to stick your hand in within a week

Attached: whyppl2.jpg (474x237, 13K)

The police may release him, but the Norwood Reaper has imprisoned him forever.

Damn white people. Can't we have one day of peace without them being a menace one way or another? Good thing their women love us. We'll fuck the chance of a white devil ever spawning out of those wet dog smelling crusty ass bitches

Just stop trying.

Is he white though?

lolz

whats that?

will you be his bf?

youtube.com/watch?v=TtoKz1FLVh8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4FGK2mb8Wg
FUCK CRIMINALS
FUCK NIGGERS
AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: niggerspray.gif (360x360, 2.16M)

he lookth like a nithe boy, oh i bet a few men take after his nithe little bum in the showers

lolz

he has the nigger look

>two counts of driving not according to license
>oi, where’s your moped stealing license govna?

He isn't going to last 5 years.

Attached: nenornenornenor.png (764x768, 125K)

Y a good looking young man like this acting like a somalian? What’s happened to your identity Britain? Come back, we miss you.

Deranged mental illness anons get the rope first actually

Biggo fucking Chad

>only brown and black people commit cri-

Alt-right worldview shattered.

-me.
He can't comit crime, he's not a shitskin.

lucey way southark

hahahaha those are my ends i know it well

fucking hate the white chav bermondsey scum

racist milwall fans

they should move out of london like the rest of there kind

Attached: lucey southrk.jpg (1890x927, 378K)

the day is coming, we're going to take our country back from scum like you

Does this thread have anything to do with politics? Or are you just trying to low-key indulge in your supressed homosexuality?

Attached: met.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Attached: 1546258280307.jpg (600x426, 38K)