That's right white boi know your place

That's right white boi know your place.

Attached: 1545483426806.png (653x866, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGaoXAwl9kw
youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0
youtube.com/watch?v=uAbUeZfZNOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Base/redpule

More niggers should do this.

She will have no jobs

I mean you'll see how eventually jews will take aways the power from white population to blacks and Mexicans and declare themselves proudly as jews and comdem all white that was in your country.

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

i cant believe it...! how can she say this :/ im actually shaking so blatant racism here on display :l unbelieveable..

As it should be.

You faggots forget that it was whitie that decided to crypto fuck people first. Whities been jewin for years, and karmas a bitch

It's your turn to be the black mans nigger.

thought she was hot in westworld now i dont think so.

Yo look at her jaw hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

>FUCK YOU FOR BUILDING ALL THOSE... SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS

To be fair I don't want to work with minorities or women.

A literal nobody

Shorter headline: Tessa Thompson does not want to work.

>"wants to work on projects that are inclusive"
>but excludes an entire race and gender
Does she know what the word inclusive means?

Attached: 1523845867324.png (800x1000, 143K)

What about those pesky jew bankers?

And I don't want her to not bounce on my cock
We don't always get what we want.

if it weren't for the white people in her family tree, she wouldn't have an acting job. she should be thankful that a white man decided to grace her genetic line.

Niggers should finally be open about it: they want civil war. Bring it on

rape the filthy brown cunt

The feeling is mutual

>only famous as Hemsworths fucktoy
>no wt's allowed
Is she really this dumb

wave goodbye to your career, nigger

>incidental self racial segregation
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: babyDasItMane.jpg (748x528, 105K)

She probably exclusively fucks whites.

Woketards really are the best.

Attached: woke.jpg (617x955, 112K)

Every scene in Ragnarok she looked like she was gonna cry and she isn't a good actress anyway.
Maybe Jordan Peele will put her in his next flop.

Niggers smell bad and you're rude, we don't want to work with you because of your skin color, we don't like working with you because you're gross and abrasive and don't do your jobs.

She was supposed to be a depressed alcoholic so her being about to cry is in character

The assteroid will not be televised.

youtu.be/qGaoXAwl9kw

But that bitch didn’t say that before avengers and that huge pay.

>I mean you'll see how eventually jews will take aways the power from white population to blacks and Mexicans and declare themselves proudly as jews and comdem all white that was in your country.

only a matter of time. it happened here not even 25 years ago.

>Niggers smell bad and you're rude, we don't want to work with you because of your skin color, we don't like working with you because you're gross and abrasive and don't do your jobs.
Not a nig, a spic. And that's fine with me. You know why? Because whitie isn't in control anymore. Thanks to (diversity) I get money thrown my way. You lost faggot

Nigger please. We should have sent you back to Africa.

It's because she's used to being the center of attention. If she had to compete with everyone, she becomes just another nigger.

>nigger that nobody knows doesn't want to succeed

never seen this before

Then go back to Africa

FreeNiggerReport dot commmmmm

They monitor your niggers and give you a negro report so you don't up mugged and shot by nigger cohorts.

>dat lefty citfag issues doe
While the future is a tad bleak, as a Kentuckyfag with a lot of family in California and New Jersey (military help spread out and gave foot to our 'clan/large extended family' [300+ immediate members]), America does feel like a White Ethnostate, with minute multikulti/pozzed city enclaves. I look forward to "The great Balkanization" in 20 years. Have a good Friday, son.

Attached: Crossfit.jpg (976x549, 80K)

It's hilarious to me how you think us losing is a good thing. Congrats, now the US will look like Mexico or any other central American shithole. You're getting what you wanted I guess, and it's going to suck ass, maybe not for you or even your grandchildren, the white men will probably keep the system running for a few more decades, but if you really do "take over" like you seem to want to, you'll just run any nation you control right into the ground, like every other one your braindead people have. Every wetback nation is a failure, the nicest ones are Argentina, Chile, and Southern Brazil, ie the whitest parts of the Americas south of the US.
Spics and niggers are the same anyway, I don't know why you bothered making the distinction, the only difference is you guys use some more advanced techniques to brutally murder people and your drugs are more refined. Your countries are shit, your food is disgusting, your women are goblins, and your IQ is only a few points higher than niggers, and lower than every other race. Have fun knowing your descendants will live in squalor, even if you get to enjoy a few decades of relative relative nicety.

Attached: 1533068553547.jpg (841x898, 188K)

she works with jews who larp as white
she probably has no idea what a white actually is
the reason she is prettier then other nogs is because she has a bit of white mixed into her from a race traitor ancestor

Every time I see article with this thot I'm reminded of what i thought the first time I saw her on screen, before she'd even opened her mouth.
That is one uppitty nigger.

>This isn’t racism, we swear!

She looks weird, idk but uncanny value weird

this is cute
spic believes his people can LARP as whites

I don't want to work with a single non-white or women, so it seems fair enough that she'd have equivalent feelings

Kek. Ok boys and girls let's summarise this autistic cope.
>you win
>but you're going to fuck it up so ha
And your only examples are countries whitie fuckings up by crypto Jewin

Attached: Top_five_largest_economies_in_2050.jpg (800x355, 32K)

And when dem programs run out they will be left on the street

Sure but when i complain about not wanting to work with a whole bunch of nigger women it's "discrimination" and "grounds for termination of my contract"

Oh dear a shitlib actress is racist I’m so surprised

>And your only examples are countries whitie fuckings up by crypto Jewin
I didn't give any examples, I said literally every single country in south and central America sucks massive fucking dick and they do. They are literally all horrible third-world shitholes I could not be paid enough money to live in. Because spics, like nigger, are incapable of creating successful nations. You're just a tiny bit better at it than niggers, so it's seemed like your nations might succeed, but we both know they're already falling apart, and some have already had extremely violent revolutions. You're here instead of whatever shithole you were spawned from. I wonder why.

Did the article mix up the words inclusive and exclusive?
This sort of thing seems to always happen with SJW. They support segregation and enforce it where they can, in the form of anti-white, but they try to phrase it as diversity or inclusiveness. Like a diverse group of 10 black females.
Words have meanings, you can't just pretend something means the opposite of what it does because that word makes you sound better.

Racism

Welp she just got the new MIB cancelled. No one will watch it now. Racist cunt!

She's the next Thor in the Marvel movies.

Attached: valk.jpg (1250x950, 309K)

>I don't wanna work with white men
Of course I mean after Chris Hemsworth drags me up the fame ladder.

Again. The shit holes you're talking about were fucked over by whitie and the result are poor fucks coming to Mexico to cross the border.

But if youd please direct your autism to the pics related. Try and cope.

Also same user. Different id. Not done with my lesson faggot

Attached: Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_1_dollar_day_.png (1280x593, 191K)

And please, dont waste both of our time with an autistic wall debating that whitie fucked over south American countries. True or not that's not my point. Mexico is alive and well.

okay when nigger says so, but when a white person says he/she doesn't want to work with niggers/spiks, suddenly they are RACIST!

>Good movie is released
>SJWs notice a good idea and start leeching off it
>Movie franchise with increasing level of SJW shit thrown in.
>People still watch because they're willing to eat a certain amount of shit to get to enjoy non-shit content
>Eventually a movie is release in which the overpowering stench of SJW shit puts even the most diehard fans off
>THE FANS MUST ALL BE BIGOTS!!

inclusion means less white.

Good I dont want to work with a bunch of niggars anyway! haha

Attached: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (244x230, 898K)

would you let her?

Attached: valkyrie.gif (361x162, 1.98M)

Her face is really uneven and blobby.

>Crossfit
>Pic
I see he's preparing to do the Mandela tire squat. Sick exercise - it totally kills your legs, and you won't be getting back up afterwards. You know a workout has been worth it when you get burns like that afterwards. Awesome! Keep on keeping on, bro =D

Maybe she should stop working with them then.

Bixnood please

Who the fuck is she?

Yeah thanks for explaining the joke mate

Like who?

Impressed. Not

Attached: FB0DD3C1-3529-48CD-9F36-C2173EA39B3B.jpg (499x481, 28K)

No one does. White people are:

1. Disgusting
2. Rude
3. Ignorant
4. Condescending
5. Entitled
6. Oblivious
7. Hateful
8. Primitive
9. Devious
10. Terrible cooks

White people are the weak link in humanity. They have survived by stealing, raping and destroying anything they are jealous of. Then, create false narratives to brainwash others into thinking they are these helpless, kind, and inventive people. Fuck all whites. You are all teh mega suck and Donald Trump is a pedo faggot who isn't an incel because his nazi father gave him $1,000,000 head start to pay for Russian hookers.

Jews are not White Einstein!

Attached: ACE616FE-93B4-44E0-836B-89326B87E393.jpg (1024x747, 139K)

That’s jews honey

Attached: 1549961375730.jpg (512x512, 19K)

Shut up chink

walnut

In a few months, Thessa Thompson's white husband

Inclusion means NO whites

Sounds like you are salty because they outsmarted you

The super bleached ones are often the worst, having a huge identity crisis and unsustainable levels of cognitive dissonance, making them the most belligerent and uppity of all.

> (You)
>That’s jews honey

Jews are white, sweety.

> (You)
>
>Shut up chink
Lol

> (You)
>walnut
See, using pedo slang already. Whites are such innately evil people. Serial killers, rapists, pedos, animal fuckers, the list goes on.

I don't want to work with racist, hollywood, baby killers. So, it's a win win.

> (You)
>Sounds like you are salty because they outsmarted you

Truth hurts, doesn't it. I'd say, like with niggers, there are a few that are actually worthy of the air they breathe; the majority are all twisted scum.

LOLOLOLOL. Hey bro, I'm sorry for this Islamoposting, but I'm drunk and love Nasheeds (also Gregorian chants, Buddhist/Hindi mantras, etc).
t.pretty drunk (9 12oz cans deep) Arizonafag

youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0

Ana Maradun.. Ana Ad-da’u…Wa Mini Ta’ti Awja’oo
(I am An Illness..I am a disease…And from me comes pain)

Wa Laysa Limudminee Abadan…Minal Akhyari Atba’oo
(And the one who is addicted to me has no righteous followers)

Atashree Al Mawt Ya Hadha..Atashreehy Idha Ba’oo
(Would you buy death, oh person…Would you buy it if it was sold [to you])

Atashree Ad-da’a Mughtabitan..Wa Indaka Sibyatun Ja’oo
(Would you buy a disease ..Whilst you have children who are hungry)

Sunoof Al Sharri Fee Qurbee..Fa Lee Ba’un Wa Lee Saa’oo
(All kinds of evil are near me)

Wa zawjuka tashkee Reehan…lahaa Fee Al-Khubthi Anwa’oo
(And your wife complains of the smell…[the smell] which contains all types of filth)

Wa ummuka tad’u mawlaaha… Fahal khaanatka asmaa’oo
(And your mother prays to her Lord… Do you not hear/Have your ears betrayed you)

Agharaka Feeya I’lan…Wa Tanmeeq Wa Asjaa’oo
(Have advertisements, embellishment and understatement deceived you?)

Ta’aal Li Nak-hatee Haya..Fakam Fee Nak-Hatee Daa’oo
(Come and taste me come… For how many have went astray from the right path)

Attached: evolving past human.jpg (640x960, 87K)

She should stop culturally appropriating the role of Valkyrie

COPE

> (You)
>COPE

NO U

They can fucking say this but we can't?

(You)
>"mamaguevo mang, se te mueves, te voy a dar uno a la cabeza, coño!"
youtube.com/watch?v=uAbUeZfZNOI
LISTEN TO IT LOUD

>inclusive
>excludes an entire race and gender
So, we’re just changing the definitions of words now?

Why do people larp as blacks on this site?

I know they would never let a white person be an ooga booga shaman ape nigger, but they will push some half breed sheboon to be a Valkyrie

The one with the midgets talking shit about each other is pretty funny. Pro tip: white people are responsible for the decline of Latin America.

its always the half breeds that have self hate, her mom is a euro spic.

So, she is retiring then?

Cool, we know what movies to boycott for sure then, and we WILL

If you go to the theatre or pay for any movie , show, or streaming service you're the best goy. Seriously, stop it. Download everything.

Attached: 1558741437060.jpg (122x125, 5K)