What's next for her?

What's next for her?

Attached: 84059834.jpg (470x657, 110K)

Comfy EU paycheck for the rest of her life

Blacked.com

Delaying leave for another gorillion years

Attached: Nutshell.png (910x655, 102K)

Attached: 6F744BA5-9420-47B9-9BF8-27F23EDE00EC.jpg (800x557, 34K)

Wacky Sketch Comedy about being the Prime Minister?

ask her

Attached: hillary-clinton-940.png (940x500, 986K)

Plus a book and getting paid for speaking events.

>what’s next for her
She may act out and walk through someone else’s wheat field again

>What's next for her?
Some cushy directorship at one of the London based international banks or some such shit.

She'll remain being an MP, but stop going to the HoC to avoid contaminating her successor (if she's got half a brain).

She'll retire as an MP at the next election in 2022 and get kicked into the HoL at some point.

Worst prime minister ever.

Attached: Tears of a traitor as Treason May resigns.jpg (975x546, 156K)

Attached: 1558644616024.jpg (395x395, 15K)

>Comfy EU paycheck for the rest of her life

She is not Farage.

But she failed them.
If Johnson is their next PM, he'll actually play chicken with them and threaten the no-deal leave.

All he needs to do is tell the EU
>Hey.. yeah, we're out
>Those MEPs we just elected. We're not sending them
>Have a good one guys.

>If Johnson is their next PM, he'll actually play chicken with them and threaten the no-deal leave.

Nah. BoJo looks a fool, but he's pretty smart. He'll say "I want a deal which is good for the EU and good for Britain. No deal is not sensible".

Boris knows full well that this would be a fuckening for the EU since they would be forced into a position of renegotiating or letting the clock run down (again).

Boris knows that no deal is possible with the EU, but also knows that they have to make the final move by refusing any further extensions.

Thus BRexit happens with No Deal simply because the EU wants an end to the distraction of BRexit and the UK won't agree to the BRINO Withdrawal Agreement (aka the poisoned chalice) that they cooked up for that dumb fuck Theresa May.

Attached: Theresa May resigns at last.jpg (977x550, 142K)

Why did she resign? Can I get a quick rundown?

Attached: Adobe_20181021_204347.png (852x960, 880K)

Someone post her dancing.

Cats and loneliness.

>Why did she resign? Can I get a quick rundown?
Incompetence upon incompetence, indecisive, unable to deliver anything meaningful.

Typical delivery levels for a cunt.

Attached: BRExit - Theresa May campaigning to remain in the EU.png (455x439, 609K)

being remembered as the most useless PM in the last hundred years

"theresa may" will be a byword for "useless sack of shit"

sort of like how people remember neville chamberlain

Hopefully a noose.

Setting aside my personal feelings, that she threatened the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the nation and so is plausibly guilty of treason if not high treason; she and her husband should be thoroughly investigated to make sure that they have not made any inappropriate personal financial gains from all her alleged shenanigans.

Other than that, the impossible dream, I should quite like to be able to forget that she ever existed.

Begging for gibs by playing the victim and writing a book.

They get offed and replaced with a clone when they fail the cryptocracy

That's why the last two leaders cried who got BTFO by Brexit

That's unironically Farage

Billions$$$ in board memberships, speaking fees, book advances etc. The usual comps.