WTF! CNN 2 second ago !!!!!

Holy Shit how stupid does CNN think People are that they worry that much about an edited video?
Anderson Cooper just had a Facebook Spokesperson on attacking her for not deleting and banning:
>a video of nancy pelosi that is slowed down making her sound drunk
Anderson Cooper literally said the following things about the video:
>"There are Millions of people out there who believe that video has not been edited"
>"Is it okay to make the 3rd most powerful politician in the USA sound drunk?"
>"So if someone would edit a Video of Trump, the most powerful person in the world, where he sounds drunk and post it on Facebook that would be ok?"
>"But isn't Facebook promoting Fake News by not deleting that video on Facebook?"
>"B...but there are a lot of Americans out there who saw this today and think it's how she sounds."
and a lot of more retarded comments and whining
I hope CNN uploads this on their Youtube
>pic related as it happened

Attached: AndersonCooperLosingHisMind.png (1025x573, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fontmeme.com/fonts/cnn-logo-font/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gpc_artOYI
people.com/celebrity/anderson-cooper-still-haunted-by-older-brothers-suicide/
face----
globenewswire.com/news-release/2010/01/28/1046726/0/en/Judicial-Watch-Uncovers-New-Documents-Detailing-Pelosi-s-Use-of-Air-Force-Aircraft.html
twitter.com/CNN/status/1132086454098714624
twitter.com/proflevin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I love Facebook and Fair Use now

He has a point

CNN is a joke and this is all a distraction from Spygate.

Big Tech is implicated in spygate and Zuck is gonna get the death penalty.

>when even your faceberg allies toss you overboard

Do you know what that video of Pelosi is that apparently went viral today on Facebook that Cooper is losing his shit over right now?
Some more gems of what he said
>"Isn't Facebook promoting Foreign Intelligence Campaigns against America by not banning such videos that are obviously meant to influence american politics?"
If anyone ever defends CNN, just tell them about this because this shows Anderson Cooper basically saying Americans are all retarded and would be politically influenced by a video of nancy pelosi having her speech slowed down
>mfw Cooper, Cuomo and Lemon still wonder why people dislike the Media and live in a bubble

Attached: SCN_0002.jpg (642x928, 302K)

fontmeme.com/fonts/cnn-logo-font/

make meme and posters using CNN logo font.

ie: ITS OK TO BE WHITE

>"So if someone would edit a Video of Trump, the most powerful person in the world, where he sounds drunk and post it on Facebook that would be ok?"
Would it be okay for someone to fake a video where two Russian hookers urinate on him? Would that be ok?

>you shouldn’t be allowed to make fun of those in power.
It’s a shitty point.

Weapons of Mass Destraction.

Plus it serves as anti-drumf agitprop while beating the drum for the ultimate objective of internet ID and censorship of wrongthing.

God damn your pic looks like Rudy Giuliani.

New McCarthyism

Link to video?

>>"So if someone would edit a Video of Trump, the most powerful person in the world, where he sounds drunk and post it on Facebook that would be ok?"

...do they not know that he's parodied on facebook and youtube just as much if not more so? How stupid are these people, I found this video with a five second aimless search

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gpc_artOYI

Attached: 1B0DBFFC-15CA-430A-A22D-A987C5D7041F.jpg (600x403, 47K)

He's also suggesting that Pelosi doesn't look and sound like she's sloshed even on the original version.

I haven't been this outraged since that dancing baby.

Lucky they wouldn't make fun of drumpf

This.
>there’s something that offends me on the internet, why won’t they delet this.

no need to edit

Attached: cooperbuttplug.gif (718x539, 597K)

Stop watching Telavision.

Attached: 25325698.png (843x601, 1.39M)

She spends $52,000 a year on alcohol. That's $1000 a week. I think I could drink $1000 worth of PBR's but for a whole year?

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 29K)

>>"So if someone would edit a Video of Trump, the most powerful person in the world, where he sounds drunk and post it on Facebook that would be ok?"
Bruh

Attached: DullBoy.jpg (824x720, 78K)

Attached: 1558494701941.webm (316x420, 985K)

Anderson Pooper is a giant fag and I'm not talking about his sexual orientation. His journalism is pure crap.

>CY+4
>watching CNN
>watching CNN and not expecting it to be blatant propaganda and shilling

Attached: cnnn.png (1001x726, 620K)

Except if it was a video of a trump, CNN would be cheering and high fiving each other.

We all have a past.

>doubles down

So my interpretation of that phrase leads me to believe that facebook uploaded a second video of missus pelosi????

do they know what words mean, something needs to be doubled here

Attached: fion.png (600x802, 418K)

Spygate? You mean the FISA stuff and the FBI spying on Trump and connected people using the Steele dossier as reasoning for a FISA warrant despite the dossier being fake?
CNN is reporting on this every day by whining about Trump and Republicans wanting to investigate the investigators
Of course they present it as if Trump is paranoid and how bad it is for him to question the FBI and US intelligence services while being a US President
I mean, Cooper already is whining about it right now and has James Clapper on, who is treated like a trustworthy saint nobody can ever question asking him about his reaction to Trump retweeting a Branco comic including Clapper
>mfw Cooper whines about Trump wanting to investigate the FBI spying on him and people connected to him
>mfw Cooper also thinks asking Clapper about his reaction to a caricature is Journalism and important to the rest of America

Attached: AndersonCooperJournalism.png (1006x564, 1.01M)

>saying Americans are all retarded and would be politically influenced by a video
Isn't that MSM in a nutshell.

>video that is obviously fake and was made to troll pelosi is some sort of national threat that the government needs to clamp down on

what do you think would happen if CNN found out about Jow Forums

>doctored video
>it's a fucking supercut
god the media are fucking retarded.
>So if someone would edit a Video of Trump, the most powerful person in the world, where he sounds drunk and post it on Facebook that would be ok?
YES YOU STUPID FAGGOT

> Edit a video to show all of the stammering and stuttering and retarded behavior of Nancy Pelosi
> somehow people believe that it was “doctored”
> pretend we still have a country worth saving
> ????????
> profit

Attached: image.jpg (170x155, 29K)

isnt this waht they do for "news" literally 24/7?

copy and splice commentary by Trump completely out of context, removing key words and phrases and only playing back deceptively edited clips? get fucked CNN

youtube poops of pelosi now to be punishable by 15 years in prison

Attached: 1553624904381.jpg (2448x3264, 692K)

fucking retard

Attached: cooper444.gif (340x295, 471K)

I wonder how old anderson cooper was when he was sexually abused and programmed.

Attached: anderson cooper childhood.jpg (1482x2048, 664K)

I bet his mom was a freak who'd suck the shaft, cradle the balls, and swallow the gravy.

Attached: bueno.jpg (546x366, 48K)

muh journalist

Attached: coopnews.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

Streisand effect when?

ew

Typical of people who get programmed by satanic ritual abuse, he became gay and his brother committed suicide.

people.com/celebrity/anderson-cooper-still-haunted-by-older-brothers-suicide/

cnn

Attached: strzok_shadow-1024x582-1.png (1024x582, 650K)

>fake
The only thing fake here is the news

Yeah, when he asked the Facebook Woman that i laughed out loud waking my Dogs as it was 2:25am
Imagine being that out of touch OR believing viewers are that secluded that he thought implying there are no edited videos of Trump anywhere on facebook would actually be taken seriously by viewers
He basically lives in a bubble inside a bubble inside a bubble in an Upper Eastside apartment bubble

Attached: SCN_00000.png (607x720, 679K)

not sure if you are trolling or never lurk on Jow Forums or watch CNN?

We should meme this gif on facebook because its unedited

>video of nancy pelosi that is slowed down making her sound drunk
You don’t need to do that to prove that point.
And, it’s prescription pills not alcohol.
She’s being kept alive pharmaceutically

Attached: 9CC199ED-2134-4E48-8215-DC689B5F1A53.gif (480x236, 2.22M)

You make me smile. Have a (You).

She's dying, lads.

face---- .com/PoliticsWatchDog/videos/vb.210213216120546/409823189602380/?type=2&theater

In other news, liberal sherpa on tucker just said tobacco and siphilis are quote "both are healthy".

>tfw you wear your vibrating butt plug to work

Gotta get the jpeg of that ledger. Twitterfags, you know what to do with it.

Attached: ed18caae266544a458a086b2ebfd2650.png (1393x63, 17K)

is he actually arguing that the potato trump meme should be banned too because because it's made from an edited video?
Is Anderson Cooper literally retarded?

Attached: 9d4[1].jpg (250x249, 7K)

wtf, i love paw patrol now.
All this time I thought it was diversity or furfaggotry conditioning.

CHEK'D

Femented childs blood is expensive desu.

If you look at the screen cap she spent more.

globenewswire.com/news-release/2010/01/28/1046726/0/en/Judicial-Watch-Uncovers-New-Documents-Detailing-Pelosi-s-Use-of-Air-Force-Aircraft.html

Attached: pelosi bar tab.png (645x413, 32K)

kek, share with the world

CNN loves to use words that are over the top or don't fit at all. I have CNN on in the background every day and when i work at Night since about 2008 and in Autumn 2015 until today Spring 2019 the favorite and most used words are:
>DOUBLES DOWN
>BOMBSHELL REVELATION
>EXPLOSIVE REVELATIONS
>EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS
>BOMBSHELL REPORT
>NEW BOMBSHELL
>EXPLOSIVE ACCUSATIONS
>SHOCKING ALLEGATION
>THE WORLD IS SHOCKED BY... (followed by things the rest of the world doesn't care about like something Comey said in an NYT Op-Ed about Trump)
and much more
See what i wrote above about watching CNN, also i never said i expected anything else, this one just made me laugh so much when i watched it
>pic unrelated but from an older thread on another topic

Attached: 0000000002.png (1237x725, 1.33M)

All stolen from Alex Jones. The left can't meme.

Attached: 1558647948548.gif (834x89, 397K)

They have not uploaded the Cooper video yet, but apparently before that they already lost their shit as seen in this Video
twitter.com/CNN/status/1132086454098714624
>pic related

Attached: CNNisLosingIt.png (512x471, 247K)

swish

Attached: donshithole.jpg (1620x1080, 124K)

I don't get why CNN would be so buttblasted about this.

Wouldn't they want lots of fake videos on Facebook and other Internet sites so people are forced to watch the MSM for the "truth"?

Well, organic, untreated tobacco has some benefits but inhaling smoke of any kind isn't particularly healthy. They always manage to throw in some kind of half truth before they muddy the waters.

it was sarcasm my dude

>Wtf!! Only we have the right to spread lies and bend the truth! Obama said so! Waaaaaaa!!!

>"Trump and his allies are sharing videos"
>Trump never shared anything
>it was just some bored boomers on facebook

It's beautiful, isn't it? In a sort of ironically sickening way.

I'm mean, CNN doesn't seem to make sense as a business. It's behaves like a pure propaganda machine. Who the fuck funds it exactly? I just don't understand their financial business model at all

B R E A K I N G N E W S
>pic related

Attached: BREAKINGNEWS.png (1001x549, 959K)

> How stupid does CNN think people are

Very stupid considering they have a large enough audience that believe their hoaxes and lies. You turn CNN on and its literally 4 hours non stop orangemanbad bs.

That's why i made this thread, i'm used to CNN overreacting and being out of touch, but the stuff Cooper was asking and telling that Facebook Woman was so crazy that it even shocked me and made me wonder wtf is going on
>pic related from a few weeks ago that was also crazy but made sense from a propaganda perspective

Attached: CNN.png (1324x721, 1.57M)

But, the whole job of CNN is to edit videos about Trump to make him look bad.

Clowns In America, man.

Wow, that's real? I can't say I'm surprised. Bemused, a little, but not surprised.

>50 million posts fucking with Trump
Haha orange man bad!
>One post nobody even watches fucking with a leftie
OY VEY BAN EVERYONE

>imagine thinking this is news

McCarthy did nothing wrong

heres what happened. Trump posted a video making nancy pelosi look like the idiot slurrer she is, dnc takes a video and slows it down to exaggerate the effect, spreads video, therefore allowing them to conflate the original video with the second one, leading us to where we are now.

They also have actual Crackpots of unknown organisations on and let them spread all kinds of nonsense without questioning them
>pic related jew literally talked about how Trump having german ancestry and the USA having a lot of citizens with german ancestry of which most voted Trump is to blame for Christchurch
>mfw he also claimed he is monitoring Jow Forums
>twitter.com/proflevin

Attached: CNNNowCompletelyLostIt.png (1324x764, 1.63M)

CNN is going to go out without a shed of dignity. They are just going to keep shitting themselves until the lights are turned off.

Why are dozens of media outlets “reporting” on this like a gang trying to intimidate a person?

Are others reporting on this too? I only get CNN, RT, Aljazeera, France24 over here, so no other American Channels
And yes, it's interesting as to why CNN and others worry so much about an obvious edited video literally expecting CNN to take it down and ban it

Attached: SCN_0199.png (1016x720, 1.08M)

this

The Guardian is, along with Mother Jones and Talking Points Memo (which are super partisan shit rags) but it’s everywhere. On the Plebbit “News” tab in the app, this story is like 5 out of the top 20 posts

Lol play pelosi unedited and she sounds just as retarded only faster.

since when do news organisations spend large amounts of their time defending partisan politicians from internet memes?

wtf

They still don't understand memes.

The video is a Russian propaganda effort to mislead the American public.

I think it's funny how independent platformers who have absolutely zero influence on anything in the political realm are expected to be held to a higher level of scrutiny than CNN and the media that has the power to start wars, push propaganda, get people killed/fired, etc.

Besides, even if Trump did share it, it's nothing compared to them taking Trump out of context and their expressed support for Antifa.

yes hes gay. probably anal fucked orhes a tranny

I think Trump is finally starting to put the screws on these big tech companies behind the scenes. And the screeching twitter mob really is getting old. I think their power peaked with #metoo. CNN and the mob are frantically putting preasure on them to keep their influence. Twitter, Facebook and YouTube might be realizing the future isn't very bright for them if they keep listening to these lunatics.

That's literally what Cooper implied a few minutes later to the Facebook Woman

Internet memes are as dangerous as Russian trolls, if not more. It circumvents their ability to control information flow and to dictate reality.

CNN is a terrorist organization. Proof me wrong. They are more subversive than any "russian meddling" in the election