Trump is abandoning more Americans causing 1100 jobs lost

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-administration-to-pull-out-of-rural-job-corps-program-laying-off-1100-federal-workers/2019/05/24/b93c5af4-7e5b-11e9-8bb7-0fc796cf2ec0_story.html?utm_term=.64ad7013f887

Attached: 2452134.jpg (297x343, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oo0Gf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck the federal government.

I knew a girl whose boyfriend was in job corps
she gave me a job while he was away id you know what I mean

>parasites that live off the taxation of the middle class are laid off
they are lucky the people dont kill them honestly

>lay off federal workers
These aren't Americans, they're deep state cronies and parasites.

Federal employees are useless though. You could replace the DMV with a manager and some terminals

Attached: 1530489013543.png (400x706, 314K)

>dmv
>federal
lmao shows the average polposters understanding of government, you're not wrong though.

Trips of truth. All these rural morons living off gibs should be shot

>federal
Fuck them

Job Corps is just a gibsmedat for nigger street gangs. Those places are worse than prisons.

>causing 1100 jobs lost
Not a single billionaire will be hurt by closing this jobs program.

Attached: T (60).jpg (1507x1111, 183K)

>laying off federal employees is a bad thing

You’re either retarded or a kike

OP is a faggot for not using an archive
archive.is/oo0Gf

>federal job cut
and nothing of value was lost.

Niggerfaggotkike confirmed.

I Think they should learn to code.

Attached: 1548297126851s.jpg (116x125, 3K)

Fuck off leaf. Your entire country is demsoc and you LARP as a libertarian while visiting the doctor for free.

>federal workers
>federal workers
>federal workers
boo hoo, they'll have to get real jobs now

based, was she a hippy type, or a urban outfitters art ho

Oh no overpaid government parasites are no longer going to be spending my taxes on teaching the noggiest of nigs how to sell weed in the country, I mean farm, that's totally what they learn there.

I went to Job Corps. It's basically daycare for spics and niggers.

Trump only cares about benefitting nonwhites and Jews. He’s even more leftist than Obama in some sense. I’ve never seen someone flip on their promises as much as he did. At least Obama got his shitty healthcare bill passed. What has Trump done? Some neocon court picks who will cave to the Dems? It’s over, Either the right becomes radical once everything goes to shit, or we become Brazil.

is right. Job Corps is a failed program, and it attracts and concentrates the niggest of nigs.

trump is the great deceiver

We have a private run DMV in my city, shit is fucking cash. I spend 5 minutes in there and I'm done and on my way. When it was run by the county it was full of landwhale dumb cunts who couldn't tie their shoes.

Exactly.

>20+ posts defending cutting social programs

Why does Jow Forums only believe in hand-outs for megacorporation's and the financial sector?

That isn’t Jow Forums, /ptg/ literally spends their whole time spamming threads that go against their worldview. They also do it for free.

Canned government "workers" aren't lost jobs

You understand that DMV(The Department of Motor Vehicles), much like the DOJ(Department of Justice) and the DOD(Department of Defense), hire federal employees right? You dont get the department tag for fun, my tax dollars pay Taw-Nee-$HUW to do shit work over at the DMV

Friendly reminder all threads concerning Jews are capped at 150 or less

Oh nooooo, not a thousand federal workers. If only there was a booming job market with record low unemployment for them to go into

Awesome! Job corps type programs have a terrible success rate.

Plus getting rid of welfare parasites - aka government employees is a win.

Attached: 1548025667118.gif (431x324, 1.67M)

>Canned government "workers" aren't lost jobs

Exactly. Government workers are the equivalent of welfare receivers.

Attached: 1551327066492.jpg (559x517, 51K)

Heard he converted to Judaism suuuuper low-key, but will doing an announcement soon.

Attached: d5b0344b-a9c4-41b3-8eaf-42fac542537d.gif (498x372, 2.74M)