THOU SHALT NOT KILL - ANYTHING

you mistreat and slaughter mammal animals for consumption but you're worried about a 5 week old fetus. please explain?

Are you pro-lifers all vegetarians too?

Attached: 3084.jpg (703x515, 37K)

Is this admittance that fetuses are alive?

Eventually lunch time starts.

Attached: 1546039350014.png (344x499, 58K)

Add some cheese and make an omelette.

of course they're alive, and they're mammals.

do you eat mammal meat?

Human life > animal life

As non-vegetarian pro-lifer allow me to explain my position. Not all life is equal, human life is more valuable than animal life in absolute terms. I will kill animals placed at my disposal by God to consume and be strong but will not kill another living human because they have a soul and were made in God's image.

Why is Australia home to so many psychotic vegans?

Attached: durianrider-wth-is-up-with-your.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

I’m pro abortion because I hate spics and niggers but this is a dumb fucking argument even by leftie standards. Only vegans equate animal life with human life since we clearly are superior and even most fucking liberals can see that now kys

Attached: AC7760B5-BE74-4A68-BBAF-78FA8BB7F25D.png (960x730, 168K)

Plants are alive, too. I guess you will be starving to death shortly now that you have made this revelation?
Of course you won't. You're just a shill posting garbage here because you're paid to, or you're waging your little moral war after someone convinced you that killing things is bad because look at all these cute pictures.
Animals are a good source of food and nutrition, my family is infinitely more important than your squeamishness. When things get rough rest assured that I will not help you fend off starvation.

Animals don't possess anywhere near the same level of sentience as humans. Not even the smart ones, so comparing them to humans is beyond retarded. Also, do you see people munching on fetuses?

No man... we'll stay full on feelz n sheit.

shut up you retard the new testament Jesus tells us we can literally eat every animal and it makes God happy that we do

Votes yes for war
Prolife

I have concluded that Jews suck.

>human life is more valuable than animal life in absolute terms

who said? if you kill other mammals, what does your treatment of other living things say about you?

For one, a chicken has been modified to be food for us. It's not even a chicken anymore, just food.

why do you eat vegetables?
You know they're alive right?
That they have a life cycle and breathe as well? THey reproduce. Hell, they even benefit from man clearing land for them, watering them, caring for all their needs. And all that care and what do you do to them? You eat them. You're a disgusting savage. Eating vegetables raw. Tomatoes off the vine, still producing sugar while you plop it in your mouth. Admit it.

Attached: 1557949284116.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Humans are more important than animals. Name one species that looks out for others more than its own kind.

>we clearly are superior

you pollute you own environment. do you think you're superior use of intelligence has been demonstrated? most of you hate each other, and you kill each other. aren't you just animals?

I think philosophy and morality are all bullshit.

Killing children is usually wrong. Creating a child and then killing it while it's still very small is wrong.

Eating animals is usually good. Beef is good, dogs are better as companions.

I don't need to justify these facts to anyone. It is nature. It is our nature. Further rationalization is irrelevant. If you disagree, you aren't of my people and you can fuck off.

mammals. i'm talking about mammals.

You’re in the wrong place bro. Jow Forums supports abortion. It controls the population of black and latinos.

Yes.

Attached: 2BFABA8A-E4C0-49ED-9B1B-B30089FDA70B.jpg (625x491, 35K)

>It is our nature

to be what? arrogant animals?

Deut 8:3 God says it's ok to have a burger as you
cannot live on bread alone. OP should be turned
into a cow then into a steak.

Attached: KJV_Deuteronomy_8-3.jpg (1650x1275, 430K)

Mmm lamb chops...

Attached: drool-clipart-homer-simpson-2.jpg (236x274, 13K)

Well basically you’re mentally retarded and amoral so there’s nothing we an really do. You’re such a moron you think ahyman being at its earliest and most vulnerable stage of development is less important than another species. Leftism is such a mental illness that not only do you betray your own kin for outsiders, you even betray your own species for outsiders

Shall we shed a tear for insects too while we are at it? Fuck off dingo cunt, obtain a better argument.

You don’t seem to mind it when you’re eating Jamal’s anus

Humans are animals. What do you not understand?

Have sex

Long pig

i eat pork because i like pigs, and if we didnt eat them, we'd have no reason to keep breeding them, so we need to eat them.

>You’re such a moron you think ahyman being at its earliest and most vulnerable stage of development is less important than another species

no actually I don't. i'm askin gpro-lifers if they eat freshly culled lamb but still argue that a 5 week old fetus should be saved.

animals have souls and feelings there's plenty of evidence of that, they're also more intelligent, at least as far as human have demonstrated their total lack of that gift.

ALL flesh eaters are subhuman terrorists

Attached: 1558672686535.jpg (1200x820, 778K)

pigs are very smart and affectionate.

>flesh eaters

I occasionally eat chicken or fish. white meat, no mammals.

Ive eaten everything that flies, crawls, swims, runs, hops, scuttles on no legs to many legs. I am an equal opportunity omnivore with a solid disgestive system that aint picky bout the meat i eat.

Attached: 1533367311624.jpg (720x480, 48K)

figures a flesh eater would be into bestiality too

yeah that's true. I'm just being dramatic on purpose

They are. They are also amazing as bacon and chops.

>you pollute you own environment
Exactly show me any animal smart enough to make a machine that can effect its environment in such a way
>arnt you just animals
Yes the highest form of animals on this shitthole rock now fuck off Veganism makes you retarded and you are proof

Attached: 9DA67248-B4E7-46B7-8053-85FF0B8A985D.jpg (728x960, 79K)

Anons why do you want to eat my friends?! :(

Attached: 1556940264286.jpg (646x868, 115K)

can I interest you in some 9 week old fetus meat?

Because they are delicious

>the highest form of animals

have you seen the great ocean garbage patch? mammals didn't put it there..

you can pet and play with us but please don't bite us.

Attached: 1556938449839.jpg (480x480, 77K)

*mammal animals.... they're not fucking stupid.

should other "humans" be allowed to eat dogs? why not, to them it "tastes delicious"?!

Attached: 1500947896188.webm (480x360, 827K)

I don't eat the cute ones

no, people that eat dogs should receive the same punishment as cannibals

please stop eating our flesh user. seriously you're kinda chunky anyway you could lose some weight fatass. :p

Attached: 1556936810416.jpg (700x385, 76K)

can I interest you in a fish-looking tadpole fetus for desert?

Man has domain over all beasts and birds. That's the first page of the bible, bub

You shall not kill anything, also Hungarians aren't white. - The Jew. What a busy fellow.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhh
hhhhhh
hhhh

>eating this innocent mammal is ok because [reasons] but that group of subhumans should not eat that animal because [reasons]

Attached: 1503673427505.jpg (634x453, 91K)

that's gay

yeah

pro-lifers are retards

Christcucks were a mistake.

can you survive alone in the elements?

THIS!

oh, snap. Think I just witnessed a 4 chins checkmate.

Attached: spicyshaq.jpg (880x480, 91K)

>Llamas, which are well-socialized and trained to halter and lead after weaning, are very friendly and pleasant to be around. They are extremely curious and most will approach people easily. However, llamas that are bottle-fed or over-socialized and over-handled as youth will become extremely difficult to handle when mature, when they will begin to treat humans as they treat each other, which is characterized by bouts of spitting, kicking and neck wrestling.

i'm generally pro-life with most things except mark Zuckerberg, he should be killed, but my issue is with hypocrites spewing bile over the internet about the human fetus before they sit down a nice mistreated slaughtered animal cruelty fat ass fucking blood dripping steak, for dinner.

Human society is only stable when we observe the non-aggression principle towards each other. It is a social pact. We do not have social pacts with animals, and they couldn't comprehend this idea anyway.

>Thou shalt not murder
Get it right you Godless vegan. Murder carries a different weight than killing, and animals are very, very rarely included in charges of murder.

cont' they have no problem with animal cruelty but oh god forbid anyone should terminate a tadpole.

>stable when we observe the non-aggression principle towards each other

non-aggression period. including toward other living mammals.

MAMMALS.

>slaughtered animal cruelty
Maybe in new Zealand but I haven't noticed any cruelty or mistreatment occuring where I live

Pro life meat eaters are hypocrites
Pro choice vegans are hypocrites

Asians eat millions of dogs, cats, dolphins, whales, sharks and countless other animals (some on the verge of going extinct) but you're different than those subhumans because you think your hypocrisy will go unnoticed?!

Other mammals don't reason and abide by pacts. Society doesn't collapse if we kill a cow. It does if we legalize murdering each other.

based

It doesn't say "murder", that's your own rationalization. It says "kill". Though we kill incomprehensible amounts of microscopic life every moment so it's impossible not to. But our intentions are important.

just admit that you're a subhuman already

The bible never said "thou shalt not kill." It was always "thou should not commit murder"

I just want to add to your comment. Next time someone gives you the hippy vegan and cruelty to animals bullshit diatribe, ask them how many times they've watched the nature channel, where they've witnessed a lion decide to have a bowl of kale and hemp seeds instead of a fresh gazelle. It's unnatural, as in it doesn't occur in nature. If their pussified emotions are preventing them from proper nutrition, they need to harden the fuck up. How many plant sources contain creatine? Not one.

You again?

Genesis 9:3
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

my friend got spit on by a llama once, she spit on it back

You're the one equating the value of your own life to rodents and bacteria.

It's only hypocritical if you assert that the life of an animal is equal to that of a human.

The most based diet is the pecatarian diet. I can see where eating mammals is somewhat unethical especially factory farmed ones. Otherwise shooting a deer in the wild? Meh whatever some other creature was bound to mutilate it and gobble it up or someone was bound to run it over with a car anyway. Deer doesn’t live long. They are indeed lower life forms. That all being said... I’d not murder a pig for bacon I’m not a fan of pork or anything that comes from pigs and fuck no I’m not a kike or a muzzie. It just doesn’t taste good. But if I needed to murder a pig to save the life of a relative for say... their heart or peices of it. Hell yea I’d do it. There’s a hierarchy in the animal kingdom. To be conscious of the advanced nervous systems that can experience pain is important even fetuses, especially fetuses.
To be a vegan is a ridiculous and a cucked lifestyle. Unless it’s not super strict. Take some fish oil here and there along with your plant based diet.
vegans need to stop worrying about what’s meat and what’s not meat vs. responsible and ethical food choices.

If you wanna come with some religious stuff to back up your claim that it's wrong to kill and eat animals, then I'd like to encourage you to read Genesis in the Bible again, dear.

>Animals don't possess anywhere near the same level of sentience as humans.

Attached: 1551930467483.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

It most certainly is! I’ve aways wondered how vegans who tend to be liberal could possibly be ok with chopping up a human baby late term development but they will sabatoge a hunter from shooting a wild animal.

Bet you dont even 3 sources of ignition.

Aussie fags are all sub 70 polys, muslims, and abo's still I take it?

I love veal.

>If you wanna come with some religious stuff to back up your claim that it's wrong to kill and eat animals, then I'd like to encourage you to read Genesis in the Bible again, dear.

christcucks need to be gassed first

Rise up, slay, and eat were literally the words of God.

then you might as well eat your pet dog

>Imagine the smell

Attached: 1530250388501.gif (240x228, 857K)

The strong take what they will and the weak are powerless to stop them.

When an animal eats another animal, nature doesn't deem it immoral, the stronger animal simply takes what it wants and the weaker animal is powerless to stop it.

You're brain have been Jew'd

the absolute state of christcucks

>niggers
>humans

>Niggers are humans

You're on the wrong board, friend.

You don't like the chinese I gather?

what do you mean, jesus said we wuz all his chilren and sheeit. also sentient humans like that user said