So I'm not allowed to enjoy any kind of media anymore. I have to constantly be told that I'm bad simply for existing...

So I'm not allowed to enjoy any kind of media anymore. I have to constantly be told that I'm bad simply for existing. Whypipo bad. Gotcha.
Do these retards have to always rub it in everyone's face? You've "won" the last war, you've squashed any possibility of meaningful resistance, yet you keep pushing it to no end.
I can't enjoy movies, cartoons, games, music, social media. I can't enjoy fucking anything. Why do they keep stomping everything out with brainwashing?
Every single time I see "whypipo bad" moments anywhere I completely lose any interest in whatever I've seen it in. Is this intentional?

Attached: huwhite_devil.jpg (1634x873, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armored_Trooper_Votoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop giving money to netflix you slavnigger.

I've been pirating almost everything I consumed ever since I got onto the internet back in around ~2000. Not a penny paid to jewllywood and the likes of it, so you're wrong there.
I desperately want to run away from my existence by drinking and spending my time on imaginary worlds, but I still get incredibly annoyed by this kind of propaganda. Yeah, you could call me a "nazi" or whatever, but that doesn't make the fact that (((bolshevism))) destroyed me way before I was born any less true.

Why haven’t you taken the animepill yet?

Last thing I watched was Akagi, and that was less than a month ago. Loved it. I like anime a lot, but a lot of it is formulaic and gets boring quickly. There are, of course, tons of great titles.
One might go "lol fuck anime", but fuck 'em. Boards were always full of animefags and I'm not ashamed to say I'm one of them.

Most media that comes out of Asia, not just Japan, tends to be absent of all the SJW nonsense. It isn’t just anime. Even China makes some pretty decent movies sometimes.

very good internet piracy is high teir especially when taking from the rich jews

my autism makes me want to repeatedly stab people who use the word "gotcha"

That's what's funny though. You never see any (((outlets))) and mobs complaining about lack of diversity in Asian media. This kind of double standards really fucking grinds my gears.

Please stab me senpai.

watch record of lodoss wars, it’s from the 90s and it’s definitely not formulaic

The Tragedy of Man is pretty good

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tragedyofman_g-580x402.jpg (580x402, 123K)

Thanks, will check it out during the next week.
And this, too. Didn't expect to get recommendations for goodies when I posted.

That’s because they don’t see asians as a threat to their power structure yet. When China becomes the top superpower or korea reunifies, watch the process repeat itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armored_Trooper_Votoms

Attached: eb6ead19376920176f17639c9940b0f7.jpg (1600x1139, 267K)

Fucking awesome. Thank you, seems like my next week will be full-on weeb.
Though there seems to be a number of incarnations of it, I think I'll go with the original one.

Btw what’s the op from? It looks like an anime but made by westerners.

It's "Love, Death and Robots", which is an amalgamation of random, unconnected stories. Each is done differently and mostly between 10-20 minutes long, but most of them are pure 3D animation with a couple of 2D-only.
The very first one begins with "men bad", pretty much. They could've done without it, but of course they wouldn't.

It's not wypipo bad, it's actually modern media damn boring. Watch some 90s movies, they've made it a lot back then.

I thought it was LD&R. Just wanted to confirm.

Which episode?

8th one, "Good hunting".

ok thx

Find media from an era you actually like and enjoy it shamelessly. Most people have shit taste anyway.

t. The wired 30 something watching Princess Mononoke on a commuter flight