>ActDefSec Shanahan outside Pentagon 5/23/19
c-span.org/video/?461021-1/
>ActDHSSec McAleenan on Ingraham 5/23/19
youtu.be/LYSZID3j1V8
>CommSec Wilburine/NOAA/FEMA Presser on 2019 Atlantic Hurr Season 5/23/19
c-span.org/video/?461030-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1558748512116m.jpg (674x1024, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haywood_Gilliam
youtube.com/watch?v=khqq1dt3BuM
youtube.com/watch?v=4uE-tqe0xsQ
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-agency-cooperation-attorney-generals-review-intelligence-activities-relating-2016-presidential-campaigns/
bitchute.com/video/LZHCSxYZsoYx/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1132099196423757824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

A federal district judge on Friday issued a preliminary injunction against construction on the proposed wall along the U.S.-Mexico border in parts of Arizona and Texas. Oakland, California-based U.S. District Court Judge Haywood Gilliam ruled the Trump administrion could not move $1 billion that was previously appropriated for other areas within the Defense Department to fund the border wall.

The $1 billion had already been appropriated to pay for military personnel for counterdrug measures, and Gilliam said it was "unconstitutional" to move funds for what is described as "unforseen" requests. This ruling thus does not prevent the Trump administration from moving the $1 billion from elsewhere

It's apparently only from one area. Trump already got money from elsewhere. Regardless call this fucking judge up

relaxing is unMAGA, do not

Attached: 1536681350520.png (585x585, 141K)

It's time to end all national injunctions.

King Hawaiian Judge gets his revenge

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-193310_Fox News.jpg (809x1569, 452K)

...zzz

Attached: 1516947117082.png (900x900, 358K)

Lol, Yang on Laura's program his voice is totally shot

Sure, I'd be happy to watch another episode. I just didn't remember us watching Ghost Stories on Fridays. Ready to go at 10:30.

Attached: 060582a5690ea26d6cbf89917756540c.jpg (665x655, 72K)

America is really afraid of China

Attached: butthurt.jpg (195x190, 19K)

he's been doing it for awhile,
like for months and months "awhile"

Attached: 1557632253289.jpg (401x371, 83K)

Congratulations ACLU. You managed to ban the LAST $1B to be spent in the executive order.

The work will continue with other funds.

ok

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

That's not Hawaiian judge, though.

Attached: 3e53910d1025b103a2750b89d611423f.jpg (848x600, 47K)

It's apparently for only two areas, and it's only for $1 billion. Trump also got money from elsewhere

Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

She's raping this commie Chink live on television.

Attached: 1539248999150.jpg (388x427, 39K)

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haywood_Gilliam
NIGGER JUDGE

A FUCKING NIGGER JUDGE

Attached: Judge_Haywood_S_Gilliam.jpg (570x799, 29K)

Attached: F18A664D-09AC-46DC-B84B-C4F552AD2671.jpg (1041x931, 464K)

>be airports
>ban Chik fil a because muh Christianity
>viva le resistance
>FAA investigates you for religious discrimination
Btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-193243_Fox News.jpg (805x1894, 634K)

mexican't come to the US. you've been gagging on chinky cock all day. whats up are you doing ok?

Attached: dum_cat.jpg (1280x1721, 391K)

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

This. Also he can take the money from elsewhere

Such jewry must end.

Attached: IMG_1993.jpg (474x355, 32K)

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He looks like a nig poo mix.

Hang this nigger

The Executive Order specifically instructed that the Pentagon funds would be used last.

Nigger judge mind.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

I'm aware, it's just
>claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

Attached: 1515873973627.jpg (1000x667, 314K)

>literally declassifying documents during an "investigation"

Oh yeah. I should take THIS seriously.

DOH THEY GONNA GET IT NOW!
DOHHHHHHHH THEY'RE IN BIG TROUBLE NOW

KEEP TUNING IN! THE ELITES WILL BE DOING THE PERP WALK ANY DAY NOW!

Brought to you by My PIllow, Geico, Hair Club for Men, Fidelity Insurance....

Attached: Sean-Hannity-800x430.png (800x430, 448K)

i am a huawei user that hates apple

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our British brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Good lord

Attached: 1539593999579.gif (636x319, 2.45M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=khqq1dt3BuM
Next time just go this route.

thank you, so where do I start? all I have is one xbox360 game, which was awesome

let's see the side profile

tbf, if imminent domain is truly supposed to be a thing (and it certainly is according to the courts and Trump has certainly used it as a private citizen in the past), establishing a hard federal border against another country should one of the most allowable/justifiable reasons of imminent domain.

Besides you know damn well, that if a Dem used imminent domain to establish a border, the ACLU or the press wouldn't blink an eye. It's not like in the future, under Democratic leadership, you'll have that option or that the ACLU will use it to protect conservative interests.

>INB4
I absolutely abhor most uses of imminent domain but using it for border security is not that horrible.

Attached: 1477493262772.jpg (1280x850, 152K)

we could always rebel and split and not use his threads. But it just depends on how much you care. I personally have a burning bone to pick so I would definitely do it, but ultimately since I'm so biased against him, I'm just going to default to "preserve thread tranquility" and just not.

This is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=4uE-tqe0xsQ

GO.

Attached: 23aa3d10abe98814d11540915f1b7abc.png (1000x1500, 1.28M)

You seem triggered

You should.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-agency-cooperation-attorney-generals-review-intelligence-activities-relating-2016-presidential-campaigns/

the evidence would be subject format, first post of MAGA, his "next thread" post structure, his OP only have 4 posts per thread and the rest done through his ancap flag proxy, etc

>/x/ girl is back
yaaaay!

Raymond Oreo apparently isn't gay.

holy based

There are a lot of yidtube videos you can watch on it, you could go to the 40k General and 30k General and see if the codices/books there haven't been taken down, and there are a few video games. Black Library isn't that great, there are some good books(mostly older stuff) but avoid reading it. The occasional diamond is not worth it.
I would be for it.

Attached: IMG_2041.jpg (800x600, 60K)

Attached: right-wing dictatorship.jpg (439x746, 69K)

Why hasn't Trump spilled the beans on aliens and Area 51 yet?

Attached: 5headbabby.jpg (468x366, 36K)

bully him everytime he tries to go back as fedora instead of hiding behind a proxy (remember he never wanted to and just that action is signalizing defeat against /ptg/)

why do you think he tries so hard to get (you)s from me when he is in his normal ways?

Attached: Code Red.jpg (439x730, 112K)

oh I'm well aware

>during an "investigation"
nigga, user told you what the deal was almost 3 years ago.
you didn't wanna listen to the truth of CASSANDRA FALLS
not my problem

Attached: OSE.jpg (431x841, 114K)

Attached: ezgif.com-6cb4d0eb20.gif (290x216, 980K)

DO DRUGS
DRINK BOOZE
BANG FLOOZIES

Attached: KfMXF.jpg (1280x960, 91K)

>NO ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS EVER HAS THIS KIND OF AUTHORITY
And no Presidential Administration has been thought to abuse its espionage powers to the extent the prior one may have on this one.

Attached: 1554877619856.gif (498x298, 2.37M)

next thread we could all go to a different one.
Who wants to bake?

It's funny how long it took you to notice. Hiki and I did quite a while ago but never really cared and I had no desire to exacerbate meta garbage.

Attached: 20162160.jpg (1400x950, 169K)

Just looked again, no records in the mail, and no birds arriving. Perhaps the chinese tariffs have affected the payment you claim is owed?

Eminent; imminent is the placing of nuclear mines on the border if spics don't get the message with razor tape

Attached: E23.png (942x691, 509K)

and what are we watching tonight?

ate chik fil a today. was good of food as any. fast service. very polite staff. place was so packed I could barely find a parking spot. this was at 1:30 too. well after lunch rush. say what you want but they are doing something correctly.

Attached: bowler_of_questioning.jpg (929x1400, 302K)

Hearing Oka cry is something I never wish to subject myself to again. She deserves nothing but happiness.

Attached: 30eef6fcc9748d5daa854eb3bd2a2b35.jpg (850x1557, 179K)

bitchute.com/video/LZHCSxYZsoYx/

very sad

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Asobi Asobase - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.40_[2019.05.24_22.35.36].jpg (1920x1080, 936K)

Asobi Asobase episode six.

Attached: 1db01b37b0f2e1017cb862a8f73157ba.png (570x760, 320K)

MAGA....

Attached: AWOO_maga2.gif (900x900, 722K)

god damn Peyton's son looks like an ayyyy

This gives me life.

Attached: 000000000.jpg (841x460, 149K)

>I love milkshakes

/ourgirl/

Attached: 1518663660885.png (291x342, 142K)

the art style does not agree with me

well, I'll inform my department and the embassy to issue the payment again

I didn't mention anything because I'd get banned for it. That nigger has it out for me. Oh and a lack of proofs.

Do not split over childish nonsense. That's completely stupid and pointless.

not now since it's late and im too tired from work, just threaten that if he tries to spam the last of the thread to change baker for now*

>BANG FLOOZIES
don't do that, that's 5-10

I can't wait for SCOTUS GiggaNigga to bitchslap these little shits.

The irony of this post is simultaneously amusing and sad.

>wretched slut who doesn't take life seriously
Fighting words from Hanako

thanks man

on one hand
>don't want to rock the boat
on the other
>he's an absolute nigger

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1132099196423757824

The art style is one of the selling points of the show, though. Huggers already has a plethora of screencaps.

Well this is coming from the girl whose first line in the scene was this.

Attached: 000000000.jpg (845x454, 98K)

>DRINK BOOZE

Checked.

Attached: 1540426691693.png (1024x768, 280K)

>The art style is one of the selling points of the show, though.
and I don't like it. I think because it's a little close to uncanny valley for me

ahh yes this US-China trade war will make us useful for cheap labour again

>set up a banger ambush
>don't even use a shotty
lmao amateurs

well we can just chill out in a non /ptg/ thread. It doesn't have to be /ptg/ proper just to be away from Niggers

ok, we need a potato hannity

>use office/mobile internet to report off topic niggerdry and then call jannies fags if they ban you for "spam"

That's really only when it's being used for comedic effect. They look relatively normal under usual circumstances.

Attached: 6c9dee572f7a28b6d6bd8ecfb15cbbc0.png (900x1228, 1007K)

>he doesn't know about USMCA

>berry shorto

>called him FEDORANIGGER once while I was baking
>got banned
>had to phonepost to keep baking until the ban was over
Nothing suspicious there no sir.
Glad to be of help.

Attached: IMG_2089.png (500x911, 251K)

Gay and faggot pilled

Attached: 1550196240661.png (689x665, 454K)

will that shit help american workers?